FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedmeals for weight loss

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
curlysue007 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote curlysue007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: meals for weight loss
    Posted: 24 December 2011 at 4:48am
i am trying to lose weight after having a baby and i'm looking for ideas of meals and snacks that are healthy but also not bland and boring. they also need to keep me full as i'm breastfeeding and get super hungry.
Sponsored Links

LILLIS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LILLIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2012 at 3:45pm
I just tried a recipe last night from weight watchers site - was really easy to do and yum.
not sure about how it goes weight loss wise but you could give it a try.

Garlic & lemon chicken thighs I think it is called

diane21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote diane21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2012 at 9:58pm
Stick to a diet Eat low calorie foods and snacks avoid butter and honey, look for foods with higher water content and juices. Have to maintain daily exercise and workout.

Edited by Kelz
:)
lightning8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lightning8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2012 at 2:49pm
Originally posted by curlysue007 curlysue007 wrote:

i am trying to lose weight after having a baby and i'm looking for ideas of meals and snacks that are healthy but also not bland and boring. they also need to keep me full as i'm breastfeeding and get super hungry.

hi curlysue007,

While you're breastfeeding I suggest to stick to your regular diet (but don't eat too much) :). Breastfeeding will actually help you to lose some weight gain from pregnancy. :)

I also breastfeed & when the time comes that I need to end it I actually started a weight lose program. Having a shake to replace my meal isn't boring aye! It has chocolate, vanilla, berry & even cookies n' cream flavour! that's really ain't boring at all :) you may want to try it.:)

Cheers!
Proteinsforh104632 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Proteinsforh104632 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2013 at 5:32pm
Breakfast and meals are importance role play on weightloss some of the ways regularly eating a healthy breakfast and meals may help you
lose excess weight and maintain your weight loss.iam given some good breakfast and meals receipes.

Vegetable and Ham Slice Recipe
This recipe is low in saturated fat and a good source of protein.
Energy per 100g:

412kJ - 98Cal
Fat per 100g:

3.5g

Mushroom Omelette Recipe This recipe is low in saturated fat and is a good source of protein.

Energy per 100g:

322kJ - 77Cal
Fat per 100g:

4.4g

Vegetable Balti Curry Recipe
This recipe is low fat and a good source of protein.

Energy per 100g:
     267kJ - 63Cal
Fat per 100g:
     1.6g
jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2013 at 6:21pm
what are the recipes?
DanielHenry230473 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DanielHenry230473 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2018 at 7:51pm
You can try Apple, nut butter and raisin sandwich. It’s so yummy as well as healthy for you and also controls your body weight. As it supports the growth of the baby, the vitamin c in the apple helps boost a low immune system, which is typically low after having a baby.
 Post Reply Post Reply