FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedElective caesar friendly midwife Hamilton

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
CarrieMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CarrieMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Elective caesar friendly midwife Hamilton
    Posted: 07 April 2012 at 9:27pm
Hi,
Im hoping someone can recommend to me a midwife in Hamilton that will be supportive of my decision to have an elective caesarian with my second child after a traumatic birth with my first which ended in an emergency caesarian.
I don't really fancy ringing around a whole bunch of midwives and telling my story and possibly having a negative response.
Thanks in advance.
Sponsored Links

InthemiddleMummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote InthemiddleMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:10am
No Idea as Im in South island, but I really hope you get a supportive Pro c/s midwife! I had a traumatic 1st VBbirth and it makes such a difference to have a supportive pro c/s MW for your subsequent births. (had 2 ele c/s since that 1st VB)
Keleho View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keleho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2012 at 4:07pm
I would think you should easily be able to find a midwife supportive of you opting for an elective after an emergency c-section. Probably best to have a ring around and ask on the phone how they feel about it, you'll soon know if they arent supportive!

Have a look through thisrecommend your midwife thread
 Post Reply Post Reply