FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedEgg Donor Needed

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
WouldLoveToBeAMummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WouldLoveToBeAMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Egg Donor Needed
    Posted: 16 June 2012 at 3:12pm
We are a loving, financially secure couple from Wellington, New Zealand who have been trying desperately to have a baby for several years.

After a failed IVF attempt we have been advised that the chances of conceiving with my own eggs are extremely unlikely. We are looking for a special someone who would be willing to donate her eggs to us.

If you think you may be able to help us realise our dream, please contact Fertility Associates for a confidential enquiry - 04-384-8401 or, faw@fertilityassociates.co.nz attention Donna. Reference 454.
Sponsored Links

ForeverGrateful View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ForeverGrateful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2012 at 3:26am
Hi

Just wanting to wish you all the very best at finding a donor. There are some amazing women out there who are prepared to help us become Mums.

I know I am 34 weeks tomorrow because of the help of a NZ egg donor.

As well as posting on sites like this one, have you considered putting some flyers up in Womens gyms and shopping centres. I tried this and know that there was at least one response from a flyer placed at a gym. If you do decide to try this be prepared for some knock backs. But on the positive side you do met some helpful supportive people as well.

Take care

Forever Grateful
WouldLoveToBeAMummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WouldLoveToBeAMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2012 at 1:06pm
Hi "Forever Grateful". Thank you. Am so glad it has all worked out for you, it's good to hear sucess stories when you are trying so hard. We've been searching for a donor for a while now - ever since five of my friends / family were tested and found to be unsuitable donors. Will take your advise and try womens' gyms and shopping centres. Thanks again and all the best
Guest_90161 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guest_90161 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2012 at 4:47pm
Hi, I'm very interested in donating eggs would you like to email me so we could get in touch privately?
 Post Reply Post Reply