FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Locked... And the Weight Watching Begins...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
lightning8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lightning8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ... And the Weight Watching Begins...
    Posted: 11 July 2012 at 8:58am
Hi to all mums out there!

First of I want to introduce myself. I have 2 kids boy(3) & a girl (turning 2).

Last month when I stop breast feeding. And now decided get back with my previous figure.

As I'm loosing self confident when every time I see myself to the mirror & to my current pictures, just can't believed how big I am now. I was just size 10 before my first baby. Now I need to go back to work & no jeans will fit me any more. Even size 14!

My aim is to loss some inches to use my old pants. :)

Hope this dieting shakes will work!

I'll keep posting how much inch will I loss.

Cheers!

Sponsored Links

jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2012 at 10:45am
Hi lightning8 good luck with your weight loss journey

What shakes are you on?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lightning8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2012 at 11:32am
Hi jazzy,

I got this called formula shake. I had a sample & tried it first. And I feel the changes. So I decided to keep having it.

If you want to know the site where you can get samples you can pm me. If you are also to loss some inches.

Cheers! :)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lightning8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2012 at 4:33pm
This is my second day in a row. Replacing my breakfast & lunch with a shake. Still feeling great! No more junk chips in between meals! Not feeling hungry at all. :)
jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2012 at 5:32pm
well done on day 2

what are you having for dinners & do you have snacks in between?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lightning8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2012 at 7:56pm
Hi jazzy,

I don't really feel hungry in between meals this time. Yesterday on my first day I just had 1 apple during afternoon break. But not really bothered with hunger at all! Today no snacks at all!

My third meal which is i choose to be the dinner time is the regular colorful meal that the entire family eat.

Cheers!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lightning8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2012 at 8:51am
It's my 6th day today!
My 3-2-1 program is pretty working! Love the feeling every morning that I don't feel that heavy. But feelin' light & better than ever before!

Tomorrow I will do my first measurement after taking this weight lose challenge :)
Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2012 at 1:44pm
How long are you going to take the meal replacements for and what are you going to do about maintaining your loss when you finish with them?

Ooops edited for bad spelling.

Edited by Bizzy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lightning8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2012 at 2:05pm
Hi Bizzy,

My aim is to lose 10kg. The program I'm taking will lose 5-8kg per month. So I will go to this program for 2 months. Then after that for maintenance so that I won't go back to my eating habit I need to take a maintenance program equal to months of program that I weight lose. So that's another 2 months maintenance. All in all 4 months. :).. I think I can make it. Easy aye! (hopefully)..but I'm determined & it seems pretty easy.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lightning8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:55pm
A week just passed and still looking pretty exciting! No boring meals to do the diet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lightning8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:48pm
It's my 10th day today! Saturday & weighing day...

I am very trilled when I saw the scale! I've actually loss 2 kilos in less than 2 weeks! So happy!

So greatful that I did this. Can't wait to go back to my old size!!!!
jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:07pm
How are you going?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lightning8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:28pm
Hi jazzy, im good! I already lost total 4kilos now! Few days to go i should have lost total 5kilos!
jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:02pm
well done, you will hit goal before you know it..keep it up
Zara&EmmasMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zara&EmmasMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2012 at 12:07pm
Hi lightning, well done for the weight loss. I have had my last wee girl 1 year ago yesterday and now ready to loss the extra kg's i have put on. But am just trying to find what works and so thought I would see what you are doing and see if thats works. Do you stil have the shakes for breaky and lunch and then just have like a regular dinner? What kind of snacks in between do you eat?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lightning8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2012 at 12:29pm
Hi, thanks! Im fit and very well now. I actually sizing down dresses! Im on my 2nd month now not too long for another 5kg to lose. And thats it i will be in maintenance and i believe i can keep it off!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lightning8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2012 at 12:31pm
Btw zara&emma my snacks in between either just an apple or banana or a bread with my tea. But lately i dont really feel like eating at all in between meals. The shake is enough for me. :-)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lightning8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2012 at 2:28pm
Originally posted by jazzy jazzy wrote:

well done, you will hit goal before you know it..keep it up

Hi jazzy, btw how r u as far as i remember i gave u the site. Did u tried it? Hows ur diet going? My program taking it very easy because the person helping me is quite generous. She gave me shaker and tape measure for free! Then on my 2nd order of the program i got almost half the price off bec i recommend 2 of my mates to her. So pretty cool!
jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2012 at 3:09pm
Hi lightning8, I don't like the taste or texture of it I do like the tea though.

You have done well on it

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lightning8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2012 at 3:15pm
Hi jazzy, thats sad. Maybe u just tried the vanilla flavor aye. It has actually other flavor like choco, berry n cookies n cream. I love the chocolate though. I use blender to mix it with fruits like banana which i just had this morning. Love it up to last drop :-).
Yeah tea is very nice im not a tea drnker but getting addicted to it now. Lol.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>