FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedApril 2013 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7677787980 81>
Author
Mrs JCD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrs JCD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2013 at 1:11pm
Oh, and also - we use the 'Love to Dream' swaddles which are amazing and totally easy to get on - just zip up! Tried the Miracle Blanket but it didn't work for us, we probably weren't putting it on properly though :)
Sponsored Links

emma_3335 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emma_3335 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2013 at 12:54pm
Mrs JCD - nice to hear from you. You sound busy!

Ashley loves a decent play time. She really thrives when she is on her play mat/gym thing or bouncer. Even just on my knee sitting up or having cuddles with someone. She doesn't go on her mat or bouncer every awake time, but always has a sit on someone's knee, watching the world or whatever.

Good question re the Pamol. I was wondering that too. Plunket rec I get some just incase so may do that.

Do your wee ones get the hiccups? Ashley gets them at least twice a day and they really bug her! She gets so frustrated! It sometimes. Delays her going downs few mins til they go, as she would never settle with them.

Cool you have started a coffee group JCD. I have got one lined up for next month so looking forward to that. I am going to a sleep/massage thing run by Plunket next week so that's something to look forward to.

Last night was such a good night. Ashley was down by7pm. Woke at 12am for quick feed. Straight back down, no noise from her at all. The awake again at 5amfor another quick feed. Straight back down and up again at 8.15am. So I'm feeling good today. Decent sleeps and no issues whatsoever about going back down. Yay. I've even been out doing gardening and washing windows lol.

It is such a nice day here today...the calm before the storm I think. Heard we are getting sleety showers early this week. Yay for being a stay at home mum :) best job in the world.

Also, I ordered a miracle blanket. Will see how that goes...although I'm not bad at wrapping her in now. She doesn't escape often!

Speck8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speck8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2013 at 4:02pm
JCD - so nice to hear from you! Sounds like you have been super busy and I bet there's a lot to do before you go. It has come around so quickly hasn't it!

We generally do our activity time after feeding but it does change. For example this morning Josh woke at 6:15am and went down again at 7:15am and then woke at 8:30am. I knew he wasn't super hungry as he'd had a big feed at 6:15am so I gave him his activity time (nappy free time on his playmat in front of the window as was lovely and warm with sun shining through) first and then fed him, had a quiet burp and cuddle and back down again by 9:30am. BUT if he has a long sleep I always feed first and then play.

Pamol.... sometimes they recommend giving it half an hour before the jabs as a preventative measure and other times they say to just wait and see how bubs reacts and only give it if you think bubs needs it. I will probably go with the latter. It's also a good idea to do jabs in the morning or even on the weekend so that if bubs is unsettled it's during the day and not the evening and on the weekend can help cos you have DH to help. Jabs are at 8 weeks here in Oz so we have a couple of weeks to get used to them.

Yay for great night sleeps Emma, that's awesome!!! Can't believe you have been gardening and washing windows though - sounds like hard work =) he he. Our house constantly looks like a bombsite with DS1 being home all day, oh well.

Josh gets hiccups at least once or twice a day but fortunately doesn't get bothered by them. However I do find offering a comfort suck on the breast can often help them go away.

Super lovely weather over here today too, 24 degrees. Gonna head off for a walk with Josh for his next sleep and get some fresh air. I have joined a mothers group too and it starts on 5 June, looking forward to meeting some other mummies in the area, I hope they're nice.
DS 1 born in May 2010.
emma_3335 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emma_3335 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2013 at 8:20am
Sorry about my terrible grammar...the iPad auto corrects and i don't always proof read!

Our play time is the same as Specks. Depends but usually after a feed, unless she only had short sleep.

Lucky you with the nice weather! It's meant to be snow weather here tomorrow!

Edited by emma_3335 - 27 May 2013 at 8:20am

Bobsta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobsta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2013 at 8:58am
Argh, I'm almost at my wits end. Cry
Lili just seems to hate being awake at all now. She has started grizzling/crying/screaming pretty much all the time when she's awake and is only having very short sleeps now as when she wakes after a 30min sleep cycle she starts hard out crying again and can only sleep with extreme soothing. She was such a perfect baby but the past week has slowly gotten worse. She isn't feeding as well either, pulls off the breast crying. The only light I still have is she is still sleeping 8 hours a night. If it wasn't for that I would be totally losing the plot. I feel like something is wrong but I just don't know.

Me 34
Him 35
DD almost 2 years old and...
Baby #2 on it's way!

emma_3335 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emma_3335 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2013 at 9:51am
Aw Bobsta. I don't have any advice but seek help if you don't think something is right?
We had a rough patch last night, I'm sure Ashley had a sore tummy and wind. It was horrible. I can't imagine what bubbas with reflux go through.

Fingers crossed you get through the rough patch. Your very lucky getting 8hours a night so a least that's something. Maybe phone Plunket? Or your midwife if she is still on board?

Hugs :)

rachie 13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachie 13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2013 at 10:09am
Bobsta is it possible she has reflux? It sounds really similar to my wee man thomas when he is awake, and he has reflux (except he now not sleeping well at night either) maybe try elevating the head of her bed
emma_3335 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emma_3335 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2013 at 12:29pm
Speaking of feeding and reflux etc...questions....

Do you ladies eat anything special for breastfeeding, avoid foods etc? Assuming you are still bf

Have you expressed or fed from bottle etc?

Do you burp your wee one? Do they get wind? Have you used gripe water or anything else if bad?

Rachie... Sorry to hear you are having troubles. Good luck with your wee one

Edited by emma_3335 - 27 May 2013 at 12:30pm

Bobsta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobsta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2013 at 3:57pm
Thanks guys Hug I really hope it's not reflux...I did phone plunket and she thought it might be silent reflux Disapprove. But after talking with my sister and having a chat with a lady from my antenatal group who had problems with her bub for awhile with sleep/crying etc, I think it is still part of her 6 week growth spurt as well as the fact she is a windy baby as she really gulps her milk down and feeds a lot in general. I am going to record everything for the next week to see if there is a pattern to anything and then go to the doctors if she's still like this. I don't think it is reflux (well I really really hope it isn't) as she sleeps fine during the night, but I will get her checked out for it anyway. I think we just had it so easy for the first 5 weeks and now she is acting like a normal baby so it's a bit of a shock to the system. I am going to just chill and get used to the fact babies cry and nothing is constant, things are always changing so to go with the flow as much as possible. Sorry I was so me me me, before, I was just so wound up after such a bad start to the day. 

It's great to hear from you JCD, you sound busy!

I didn't use anything before Lili had her 6 week jab, she screamed but settled quickly and I breast fed her straight away.

Emma, Lili gets hiccups a few times a day too but doesn't seem to mind them. I think she is used to them as she got them regularly when I was pregnant too. 
I do try to have a protein shake everyday and I do avoid coffee. I am going to reduce the sugar in my diet and cut out chocolate to see if that will help Lili settle a bit more with feeding.
We just introduced the bottle. I have started expressing and my partner has started feeding her that in the bottle on Saturday mornings so I can have a lie in. It has also been useful for times I just need a breather.
I definitely burp her with every feed! She gets very windy, upper and lower gas. About a week ago I got some Infacol and I think it has helped a lot with her gas.
Me 34
Him 35
Baby #2 on it's way!

Speck8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speck8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2013 at 6:56pm
Awwww Bobsta - huge hugs! Don't worry at all about ranting, this is what this forum is for! You're so right that the only constant with babies is change. They're like a Rubiks Cube, you're constantly trying to figure them out but then when you do they go changing on you - argh! Fingers crossed she's just going through an unsettled couple of days and will come right in the end. Just play around with a few things - keep her up for longer/shorter, burp more/less, leave her to self settle in between cycles for longer if you can etc etc. And yes Plunketline are an amazing support. My DS1 had silent reflux but he screamed pretty much non-stop for the first 6 weeks and woke 4 times a night so totally different from little Lili. I have been playing around with stretching Josh out longer during his awake time. It used to be that at the first grizzle I'd put him down but now I'm like well maybe he just needs a change of scene or a change in position. He is absolutely loving nappy free time at the moment and can do that for maybe 10 or 15mins so that has been good.

Emma - I too have been avoiding caffeine but that's it. I eat everything else. On no wait, I'm not eating eggs or peanuts because DS1 is allergic to them so I'm hoping Josh won't be.

We introduced a bottle at 3 weeks as a top up before the evening sleep and have kept it up every night. I was really keen for Josh to take a bottle early as a lot of babies don't take it if you don't introduce it until later down the track. Initially it was expressed milk but I just don't have time to express with DS1 needing my attention so we just do formula now. The first couple of times took a little persuasion (rocking him in my arms as I gave him the bottle) but he has the hang of it now.

And yes I burp after every feed. He usually brings a good one up but if he doesn't and doesn't seem bothered I don't worry about it. I use Infacol occasionally if he's going through a windy patch and it works pretty good.

Well I took both boys out today for a semi-successful outing to the library and park. But gosh there's so much more to take when there's two of them. I had Josh in the frontpack and DS1 in the buggy plus a large bag of books to return and then the nappy bag filled with nappies for both and snacks for DS1 on my back - sure is a workout. Josh was fantastic and even slept a little in the frontpack but DS1 is hard work! He can just be so naughty sometimes. I think DH and I have been too soft on him so I got out Nigel Latta's book from the library and I think we need to introduce some firm rules - argh!

DS 1 born in May 2010.
emma_3335 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emma_3335 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2013 at 9:58am
Thanks ladies for your feeding/winding stories.

I did write a big reply but I lost it!

We had to try gripe water for the first night the other night. It seemed to work so I'm glad we did! Ashley doesn't seem to be affected by wind often. She will normally do a big burp after feeding on her own. And then she is fine. If she doesn't burp, she is more likely to have a wee spill up. Ashley does spit up every now and then although nothing to be concerned about I don't think. She farts in the mornings! Big loud ones usually, which is very cute.

Although I love my MW, she did tell me that bf babies didn't need burping. Which I don't agree with. Ashley usually does need it, and now I have started winding again she is much better. I stopped for a week or so after MW said this, and I couldn't see any benefit.

I tried expressing for the first time yesterday, it went well and I didn't have any probs, although Ashley wouldn't take the bottle. She wouldn't suck. I will try again and we have a couple of different bottles so will see if that makes a difference. I used the Momiee one yesterday. She also won't take a dummy anymore.

This morning we had bare bum time on the floor, Ashley sneezed and next thing there is poo everywhere! The dangers of no nappy!

I also had to go through her clothes this morning. She has outgrown most of her newborn 0000 stuff. We are now into some 0-3m 000 clothes. Which is great, but sad at the same time. All my favourites are stored away :( growing way too fast!

I have one coffee a day so that's all good. Eat far too much sugar so I am also looking to cut down on this. Unfortunately I gained a sweet tooth while pregnant! How nice is it to eat what we want again :) I enjoyed a good eggs benedict the other da, and sushi, etc mmmmmmmmm

Edited by emma_3335 - 28 May 2013 at 10:02am

heaf3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heaf3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2013 at 12:33pm
*Lurker*
Hey Bobsta! Haven't been around for awhile, but just wanted to pop in and say a huge CONGRATULATIONS!!

Also, Holly was a super windy baby (although I wasn't very good at winding her), and I tried both infacol and gripe water (the Woodwards one). It was a total lifesaver!! Also someone recommended lifting her legs up and pushing into her tummy and moving them like she was riding a bicycle, and that seemed to help get out some of the wind.
Hope you can find something that helps, and hopefully she grows out of it before too long!

Congratulations to everyone else as well, and big hugs! You guys are doing awesomely. It is definitely the hardest job in the world being a mummy but it is the best as well
Speck8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speck8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2013 at 5:47pm
Wow Emma that's so weird that your midwife said BF babies don't need burping. I usually hear people say that you should always try to burp BF babies but not stress if you can't.

Yes poos and wees are the joys of no nappy time! So much washing. I think they like the air on their bottoms though and is good to give them a break from nappies.

I too have a major sweet tooth, am trying to cut back but is so hard. When I can get both boys down at the same time, all I feel like is a nice cup of tea and something sweet.

Another successful outing this morning ladies. It was wet so I took both boys to an indoor playground and DS1 had a massive play and run around which he needs and Josh was a superstar and slept the whole time in the buggy. Will definitely be doing that again.

I hear it's pretty cold in NZ at the mo, hope you ladies are rugging up nice and warm - or cranking those heat pumps at least!
DS 1 born in May 2010.
emma_3335 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emma_3335 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2013 at 11:15am
Yeah she sort of said they only need proper winding if they have had a good cry or been on a bottle. Silly really.

Last night Ashley wouldn't go back down after her feeds. She slept the usual amount of time, but once she was fed, she wouldn't go back down for a good hour or two. Is usually only 15 mins or so and back to bed, no dramas. Sigh. I'm knackered today. She has been napping all morning now as a result. I should be napping too but I'm not a huge napper.

My partner has tomorrow, fri, mon and tues off so that might be good. Although I getting very frustrated with him as he is so reluctant to help. He uses the excuse that she only wants me (kind of true) but he's not trying either. I fed up and it's making me more resentful. He still goes out, does what he wants and doesn't think its an issue. Will see how the next few days with him go.

Had a Plunket group massage thing yesterday. Was nice to get out and about and meet some other mums. Although all the bubs were much older...around 4 months. So hopefully the actual coffee group has some smaller bubs. It made me feel good though, they were majorly impressed I was out and about and how good and content Ashley was. Some of their wee ones had never gone to bed on their own so we are all doing so well :)
Speck8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speck8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2013 at 1:45pm
That's weird that Ashley didn't go down after her feeds last night Emma, did you try leaving her for a few mins? Josh normally goes down fine after his feeds but last night he cried after I put him down, I thought he might have wind so I went back in and tried to burp him again but nothing came up, tried to feed him again but he was clearly full so in the end I just put him back down and he cried for a few mins then went to sleep.

Yay for getting out to the Plunket massage - it's so nice meeting mums with other bubs isn't it.

Frustrating about your partner Emma, I really think it takes a while for the guys to get their head around it all and it's so easy for them to say "they're hungry" which totally lets them off the hook because we do the feeding. You almost need to be really assertive with them and say here's bubs, I'm taking a shower, sort it out. OR what we did with DS1 was I expressed and DH gave him the bottle of expressed milk before bed.

In saying all of that I don't think DH has even changed one of Josh's nappies! Nor has he put him down for a sleep or anything. But that's mostly because he has his hands full dealing with DS1 and he is a handful. I did say to him last night though that I will show him how to put Josh down to sleep one night this week so that if I want to go out I can.

Wednesday again ladies, my break day. I can never get anything done during the other days inbetween playing with DS1, washing, cooking dinner, picking up a million toys etc etc so Wednesdays are just lovely =)
DS 1 born in May 2010.
Bobsta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobsta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2013 at 3:34pm
Emma I'm shocked your m/w said you don't need to wind her! All babies take in air when they feed, regardless if it's breast or bottle. Bottle fed babies can take in MORE wind but they ALL need burping to avoid the screaming pain that can happen if the air gets trapped. Grrrrrr, it's things like that that can make it so hard for first time mums! Glad you realised and have ignored her advice! Glad the expressing went well. Did you get an electric one? I almost got a manual one as I don't do it often but I'm so glad I ended up getting an electric one as although my supply is good, I can't imagine doing that pumping by hand!!
Regarding the bottle, the same happened with me the first time I tried and I realised it's because us mums smell of milk so when we offer the bottle they get confused. I got my partner to introduce the bottle to her and it worked a treat. I haven't given her the bottle myself yet as we only do it once or twice a week as my partner also wanted to feed her and also so I can have a sleep in on Saturday morning Wink 

Heaf so glad to see you!!!! Thank you, I just LOVE being a mum. No charting this time around (thank goodness!), she was a surprise baby with my new partner lol. Not totally unplanned as we had planned on trying this year, but she just was born this year instead Tongue Hope you are well and settling into married life. I bet Holly is getting big Heart

Yay for a successful outing this time Speck! It is pretty cold here but my darling man gets up a bit earlier every morning and lights the fire for me and bubs. What a sweety! Big smile
I hope you had a lovely Wednesday and got some decent time to yourself to do whatever! 

Emma I feel for you. It is sooooooo hard adjusting to everything and then on top of it adjusting to the different roles within the relationship too. I went through the same thing. Once I realised that he will NEVER really understand how demanding it can all be for me, and I will NEVER really understand what it's like for him being a new dad, it was so much easier. Trust me, it's a big adjustment for them too, they just don't talk about it or show it like we do. It was my mum that pointed out how big a responsibility they have just providing for the family now and how important that is to them. He will get more involved when bubs starts doing more and can interact with him. I too got frustrated at how my partner could still go out and do normal things and didn't seem to understand how important the routine is to bubs. But just think, if your partner also had to stay home all the time, the BOTH of you would be finding everything hard. I came around to the idea that by accepting the "boy time" meant he will be much more relaxed and capable of helping with the baby when I really need it, is really caring and understanding when I have an emotional "moment", and in general is a much happier man so much easier to live with lol! We now have an understanding that he knows I will only ever ask him to stay home rather than go out ( to play golf, drink beer, whatever)  when I am really really needing his support ( not just because I don't want him going out), but when I do ask he will stay home and not get grumpy about it. Compromise is the key!

As for me, I've been going to our antenatal catchups every Tuesday for the past month. They really are awesome and I'm lucky to have such a great bunch. There is about a 7 week gap between us but I find that really good so I can learn from others experience (as Lili is one of the youngest bubs). It's just great being able to chat and call on them whenever I need it. We setup a facebook group so we can easily call on each other for help throughout the week if needed. When I had a meltdown the next day two of them came round to visit and it was just nice to have people listen and understand. Friends and family can be great but no one really understands like a fellow first time mumma! 
Lili also has really got the hang of her night sleeping, she slept 10 hours straight last night for the first time and averages at least an 8 hour stretch at a time. I'm so proud of my wee girl! (total fluke I know!) Just need to get the hang of the days now as she's much more awake and active now which is TIRING!
Me 34
Him 35
Baby #2 on it's way!

Speck8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speck8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2013 at 7:17pm
Hey ladies, how are you all doing?

Bobsta - so pleased to hear your antenatal group girls are really lovely and have been super supportive! It counts for so much having other first time mums around who know what you're going through and can help out when you need it. And how awesome is Lili sleeping at night??? Everything is so much easier if you get some decent night sleep!!

JCD must be in the US by now, hope the trip went well and bubs' routine is re-adjusting.

Emma - hope you had a good weekend with wee Ashley and she's sleeping and settling well.

Not much new at this end, we did have a nice lil routine going for a bit there with Josh doing a big 3hr sleep in the morning, followed by a 1hr15min sleep early avo and then a 45min sleep late avo but he decided to switch things up over the past couple of days - babies ay, the only constant with them is change!!! I quite liked knowing he'd have that big 3hr sleep in the morning cos it meant I could take DS1 out and know Josh would sleep in the pram, but all good, I will just watch and see if a new routine develops and then follow that - until he changes it again of course! From memory, I think they start having 2 sleeps a day, one morning one and one afternoon one somewhere between 6 and 9 months and that makes things easier in terms of planning outings etc.

Ummmm....not much else to report. Josh has twice slept for 11hrs straight at night now (6pm - 5am) and I thank the baby sleep gods for this and am super duper grateful!!!! I know that it can change at any stage but fingers crossed for now.

My MIL arrives from Whakatane tonight so that will be nice to have her here to help entertain DS1 and also to have lots of cuddles with Josh.

Hope you're all doing good ladies =)
DS 1 born in May 2010.
Mrs JCD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrs JCD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2013 at 3:09am
Hello from San Francisco! I'm sitting here typing while breastpumping - isn't motherhood glam?!

We had a really good plane trip - Lara only woke once outside her normal sleep times and even managed the crazy 1 hour passport queue coming in. She had a big meltdown in the car coming to our new apartment so had to feed her in the backseat while we were on the move - thankfully no traffic cops were around!

How is everyone doing? Speck - that's an amazing sleep by Josh, well done!! And great to hear that they will be down to two day naps in a few months. Of course, that probably means we will be spending a lot more time entertaining them! And aren't MILs amazing for entertaining them!

Lara is really starting to interact now and loves playtime. She definitely needs more time up for activity than most babies (well, from what I hear anyway!) and is normally up for at least 1.5 hours at a time.

Our new apartment is super central - so lots of traffic noise. No need to play white noise during her sleeps - just open the window! It's also very compact with 2 bedrooms, so unfortunately more difficult for me to get an early night when DH settles her to bed. I must admit that I'm missing home already, but off to do a little bit of exploring today, so hopefully that will help.

Have a wonderful day ladies - hope you get some wonderful naptimes today :)
Mrs JCD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrs JCD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2013 at 3:13am
Oh, and also, Lara definitely needs quite a bit of winding too. I think with our diet change here (i.e even the healthiest wholemeal bread has sugar added, yuck!) she is getting more wind - or also because I am getting stronger letdowns. Thankfully I brought Infacol with us, which we've used twice in the past two days, and that definitely helps with the really stubborn wind. Horrible to watch them when you know they're in pain, and just can't burp it out! The old 'over the shoulder' position seems to work best for us.
emma_3335 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emma_3335 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2013 at 4:36pm
Hi all

Quick update, sorry been a weekend that's for sure. My partner has been off work since thurs so that has been good. Especially as we had six week check and vaccinations on Friday (which Ashley hated!). She did well, but needed some Pamol after about 5 hours. She spat most of it out but it seemed to help.
On Saturday it was a different story. I think that was the real six week growth spurt. She was horrible, fed all day, only had wee naps and we were both buggered. It was hard work and we struggled.
She is now back to normal but honestly seems to have shot up overnight. She looks huge today! I must try and measure her and weigh her. They didn't measure her on Friday so will be interesting.

Mrs JCD...woohoo your in the States, hope all is going well. You a very brave.
Speck...well done on your massive 11 hour sleep. We are only getting 5hr stretches but happy with that as she is fully bf. hopefully the six week mark improves that. I have heard after six weeks, they usually sleep better and settle down ...fingers crossed.
Bobsta...thank you so much for the advice. I did read it the other day, just couldn't reply. My partner does go and do his thing. It's when he is home and reluctant that bugs me. He has really been a good help over the last week during his time off, think he is itching to go back to work though!

Tried the expressed bottle again today, as I had to go to the dentist. Yay...she took it :)

Ashley is also super active and tiring! She is so nosey, always wanting to know what's going on

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7677787980 81>