FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDairy and soy free cheese slices

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MinaNZ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MinaNZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dairy and soy free cheese slices
    Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:48am
Hi All

Does anyone know if you can get dairy and soy free cheese slices in NZ? I have the cheezly roll but it's not the nicest thing to eat. Our son loves the processed cheese slices which we can no longer give him.

Thanks
Sponsored Links

AandCsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AandCsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2012 at 10:27pm
I asked a friend who'd know about this type of thing & she said no there isn't another one type here.
Kel

A = 01.02.04   &   C = 16.01.09   &   G = 30.03.12
TeacherLady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TeacherLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2012 at 8:38am
Hi Mina,

Unfortunately there isn't anything cool like that. I am dairy intolerant and sometimes we get the raw end of the deal!

You could try the SAFE shop? www.thecrueltyfreeshop.co.nz/
Maybe not for the cheese... but they have other nice food items that your son might enjoy?

MinaNZ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MinaNZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2012 at 8:51am
These are the times you wished you lived in either the UK or USA as they have plenty of allergy free foods to choose from.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TeacherLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2012 at 8:54am
Totally agree- sometimes I Google what amazing dairy and meat free options there are- just to look at the yummy pictures!
MinaNZ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MinaNZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2012 at 9:06am
Cheese and Ice cream have been impossible to find in NZ.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TeacherLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2012 at 9:09am
I guess you would need to make ice cream- but that is tricky to do anyway!
 Post Reply Post Reply