FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

August 2013 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 26>
Author
escadachic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote escadachic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2012 at 8:24pm

1st August - Jessydukes #1 - Finding out

8th August - Escadachic #3 - Finding out

12th August - Fairylight Angel #1 - Not finding out

Edited by escadachic - 30 November 2012 at 10:07pm

Sponsored Links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote escadachic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2012 at 8:26pm
Do we mind the one I have chosen?

It's quite big. If it's a bit big let me know and I'll see if I can find a smaller graphic. Just wouldn't be the same one.

Fairylight Angel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Fairylight Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2012 at 9:29pm
I like it. 12 August (2 days before our weddig anniversary!) Not finding out if I get my way!
jessydukes View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jessydukes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2012 at 9:29pm
It looks awesome :) Thanks!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote escadachic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2012 at 10:08pm
Awesome, have updated it to add your due date Fairylight Angel

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fairylight Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2012 at 11:03pm
Surely there are more than 3 of us due in August! There should be more as we're basically up to mid August!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote escadachic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2012 at 9:08am
There probably are, but maybe some people haven't missed AF yet, so they haven't taken the test.

I saw there was about 4 people on the Trade Me Messageboards. But I always forget that place exists, so not bothering.

I did go join the Treasures forum, but no action going on there. Only about 5 people in there. But I find that site can take a while to load.

Plus I prefer OhBaby to be honest

I'm guessing we'll have more people join us over the next few weeks.

I found from when I was in the Feb 2010 due date forum, I actually joined about 40 pages in. As it seemed many of them found out they were UTD before their AF was late.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote escadachic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2012 at 9:54am
So, either of you suffering from baby brain/pregnancy fog yet?

I am! I kept forgetting what I was talking to a lady about 3 times, while having a conversation with her. Had to keep asking her what I was talking to her about. Then I get the, go upstairs for a reason and get up there and start thinking, what the hell am I up here for?! Why did I come upstairs again and just stand there feeling confused LOL!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fairylight Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2012 at 11:20am
I think I'm out :'( I POAS this morning and it appeared lighter then the first one I took yesterday. I went back to sleep then retested 4 hours later and it looks to be just lighter than the first one today. So it looks like it's over before it's even begun. :'( But I'll have to get it confirmed via BT on Monday.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote escadachic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2012 at 3:18pm
Oh I so hope that's not the case Fairylight Angel.

LuLeMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LuLeMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2012 at 3:38pm
Hey Ladies, Im due end of July early August with #2. There is a Secret Facebook group set up for mums due in August 2013 if you are keen on joining in there too. Just need to add https://www.facebook.com/#!/lucy.taylor.104418 as a friend on facebook and she will add you in :) I will keep checking in on here and the treasures forums but personally find facebook much easier and convenient to deal with than scrolling through the forums :) Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fairylight Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2012 at 3:50pm
I've started to bleed. So will see what happens over the next day with it. But I've never bled with my other PGs. Mind you I was taking Pessaries (progesterone supplements) so wonder if my body is reacting differently. DH just came home from work and I told him. He's gutted.
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jessydukes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2012 at 5:06pm
Oh love, I'm so sorry :( I'm still hoping for a miracle for you.

Nats - thanks for that, I've just added Lucy.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote escadachic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2012 at 11:25pm
I'm hoping for a miracle for you also Fairylight Angel.

dejaca View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dejaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2012 at 7:40am
Hi Ladies,

I thought I would join in here too.
Due 01 August with #2

Feeling pretty good so far except for being pretty tired.

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote escadachic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2012 at 9:18am

1st August - Jessydukes #1 - Finding out
                      - Dejaca #2 - Finding out

8th August - Escadachic #3 - Finding out

12th August - Fairylight Angel #1 - Not finding out

Edited by escadachic - 02 December 2012 at 12:24pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote escadachic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2012 at 9:19am
Welcome Dejaca

Good to have you here. I've updated list to add you.

I find the tiredness worse in the afternoon. I'm not liking how I wake up early and can't get back to sleep though.

Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jessydukes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2012 at 9:40am
Hey Dejaca, welcome :) and yay, a due date buddy already!

Is anyone else going for an early scan? I'm counting down the days til mine - after my MC I don't think it will seem real til I can see if there are actually any babies in there this time around.
dejaca View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dejaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2012 at 10:14am
Oh yes we will be finding out the sex as well
We found out with #1 too. I was going to have a surprise this time around but decided I was too impatient!

I'm meant to be having an early scan too. I want to use the same MW I had last time, however she is going to England from about 16 August, so if I'm much later than 01 August she won't be able to take me on (I was nearly 2 weeks overdue last time and had to be induced).

Have you guys told many people or waiting until the 12 week mark?
I have told quite a few - I didn't actually mean to but was a little bit excited
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jessydukes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2012 at 10:49am
Almost everyone at my work knows, its hard to hide the daily puking in a small office :) plus a couple of close friends and my sister.

It's hard to keep it a secret - my theory is, the people who know I'm pregnant are the people who I would turn to if I was miscarrying anyway.

To be honest, we haven't told the parents yet - mostly because we don't want to get their hopes up. At least til after the scan.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 26>