FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

August 2013 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 26>
Author
escadachic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote escadachic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: August 2013 Babies
    Posted: 30 November 2012 at 10:09am
I thought I'd make this thread, since there was no August 2013 due date forum yet

Sponsored Links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote escadachic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2012 at 10:11am
I assume at some point the admin might create one.

But for now, I thought I'd make this one for people due in August 2013.

I'm due 8th August 2013.

So I think I'm about 4 wks.

jessydukes View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jessydukes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2012 at 10:34am
I'm in here too. I miscarried twins in September, but fell pregnant again after only one cycle. Now due on the 1st of August. I'm cautiously optimistic that this pregnancy will work out - my HCG levels are higher this time around, and I've had terrible morning sickness, where I only threw up a couple of times in the last pregnancy.

Sticky baby dust all around.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote escadachic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2012 at 11:57am
That's sad about the miscarriage.

But here's hoping this one sticks for you.

I'd been having symptoms for about a week. But didn't want to get too excited about them, just in case.

I was shocked at the positive result yesterday. Even though I used First Response Early Detection pregnancy test. It says you can test from 5 days before AF is due.

So I got a 3 pk, in case it was too early. As yesterday was 2 days before my AF is due. Due tomorrow. But turns out I only needed 1 test.

And 2nd line showed up really fast and quite dark. So I wonder if I'm more pregnant then 4 wks.

What symptoms do you have?

I have had so far, indigestion, shortness of breath, fatigue, lucid dreams(for at least 4 days), sore boobs(for about 3 days), flatulence, sore back, nausea, going to bathroom more, disturbed sleep, bloating and moods.

Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jessydukes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2012 at 12:19pm
It's amazing how early the symptoms can start, isn't it? I started throwing up at 3 weeks & 4 days, and have had morning sickness most days since. Those first response tests are so sensitive, it's great.

Are you planning to go to your GP and get blood tests done sometime soon?

My symptoms have been much the same as yours - as well as a lot of stretching pains around the level of my right hipbone (some days it's been quite uncomfortable!)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote escadachic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2012 at 12:28pm
Yeah, I have an appointment with GP for Monday.

As the midwives I will be using don't give you your first appointment til 12 wks.

Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jessydukes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2012 at 12:31pm
Awesome, good luck :) Can you at least register with the MW, so that they will hold a spot for you? I spoke with one earlier in the week, and she has got me on her books, but isn't planning to meet with me til after my 6 week scan (next Thursday, it's so soon!)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote escadachic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2012 at 12:34pm
Yeah I assume mine has done the same.

She's my mw from when I had my 2nd child in 2010. So happy I got her again.

skiltz View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skiltz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2012 at 3:08pm
I moved your topic. Hope you don't mind :)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote escadachic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2012 at 3:46pm
Cool

Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jessydukes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2012 at 6:52pm
Thanks Skiltz :)

I'm just in the process of making a due date list (a very little one... for now ). It's nice and simple, because I remember how much hassle everyone (me included) had in the April group trying to cut and paste the big glittery headline.
Fairylight Angel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fairylight Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2012 at 7:07pm
Joining you! AF isn't due until Sunday, but POAS's today show a lovely second line even a blind man can see! Haha DH thought me mad saying that to him! I had embryo transfer Friday, 23 Nov, last week. I started feeling my usual implantation pain 5.5 hours later! I thought I had lost it on Wednesday as my pain completely disappeared, and I got a BFN. I was helping sort heavy boxes of donations for a charity and as I was convinced I'd lost Popsicle, I was lifting these heavy boxes! Oops! Feel like a bad mum already for doubting the wee thing when it was just too early!
I'm getting dull and strong AF-like pains and twinges both on right and left sides of my uterus, lower back pains. Oh! hunger! Getting hungry around an hour after eating, no matter the meal size. That right hip thing, Jessydukes (hi!! ) - me too! I thought it was my endo being stretched, I had the hip thing last time too (it feels similar to hitting your funny bone), so that's why I've assumed.
Hoping this one is the one for us.

Background: TTC over 3 years, 2 MC's this year, both IVF.

Edited by Fairylight Angel - 30 November 2012 at 7:12pm
skiltz View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skiltz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2012 at 7:07pm
Jessydukes. 2 options I can think of to make it easier. Create a sub topic called Due in lists etc. Have a look at May babies and how they've done it.
http://www.ohbaby.co.nz/forum/may-2013-babies_forum61.html
- Also maybe using google docs could work, not sure. If you need any help let me know.

Thanks!
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jessydukes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2012 at 7:14pm
Fairylight! I'm so so pleased to see you here honey x

The hunger, oh man, me too! Just starving if I go a couple of hours without eating anything. Keeping my weight down is going to be so hard... I've hired a nutritionist (first appt tomorrow) to help me make sure I'm getting all the nutrients I need (and not too much of the bad stuff).

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote escadachic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2012 at 7:17pm
I'm just looking around for some cool graphics for our due date list.

Welcome Fairylight and congrats! Great to have you here.

I know what you mean about the weight.

I was literally 1 kg away from my goal weight. Then bam! UTD!

Edited by escadachic - 30 November 2012 at 7:18pm

Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jessydukes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2012 at 7:23pm
That's cool escadachic - you might just need to teach us how to copy and paste :) I'm not totally computer illiterate, but something about html code just turns my brains to mush. (All the pregnancy hormones don't help, either).

I got my HCG levels back from yesterdays test. 940 - doubling every 55 hours since Monday (when it was 380). As far as I can tell, that's within the normal range. I always read way too much into HCG levels - though last time they were a pretty clear indicator that it was time to give up hope. After the mc I have to have twice weekly blood tests, plus an early scan to see whether there is anything there this time.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote escadachic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2012 at 7:30pm
I'm trying to find one that's a bit different. As it seems a lot of the blingy, glittery due date list headers are similar.

Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jessydukes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2012 at 7:32pm
Find something tough. Leather and studs or something :)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote escadachic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2012 at 7:45pm
What do we think of this one?

Oh just read what you wrote.

Hmm, I am thinking Hello Kitty is not appropriate LOL!

Edited by escadachic - 30 November 2012 at 7:46pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote escadachic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2012 at 8:18pm
Have found a nice enough one and made a due date list.

Still need your due date Fairylight Angel.

Edited by escadachic - 30 November 2012 at 8:27pm

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 26>