FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWelcome September 2013 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 26>
Author
chatzs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote chatzs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2013 at 4:35pm
Hi I'm due 11 Sept according to my LMP. Seeing MW this Wednesday :) A little bit nervous as my first pregnancy I ended up having a crash Section at 28 weeks because of severe PET/HELLP - my little boy is now 15 months :)
Sponsored Links

Kyes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2013 at 5:56pm
Originally posted by chatzs chatzs wrote:

Hi I'm due 11 Sept according to my LMP. Seeing MW this Wednesday :) A little bit nervous as my first pregnancy I ended up having a crash Section at 28 weeks because of severe PET/HELLP - my little boy is now 15 months :)

Welcome! Anwow, 28 weeks? Thats tiny! Must have been very scary. Is PET/HELLP The itchy skin problem?
babygiraffe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote babygiraffe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2013 at 7:01pm
Not too many symptoms for me yet. Bloated and the odd wave of nausea. Bit cranky! With DD the sickness didn't kick in til around 5-6 weeks and then it hit me like a tonne of bricks. Felt hideous until 17 weeks. Guess I'll take it on the chin if it means I'm having a healthy baby that sticks
chatzs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chatzs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2013 at 9:31pm
I had preeclamisia and HELLP - something to do with your liver and blood platelets basically its life threatning for both mum and baby and only cure is to deliver the baby. My son was 800g when he was born - now he's about 8kg so 10x his birth weight :)
chatzs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chatzs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2013 at 9:35pm
I don't have many symptoms yet mainly tiredness very slight nausea but hardly noticeable
sem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2013 at 10:54am
Hope you have an easier time this time around Chatzs. 

I've seen my GP this morning for something unrelated but have been given forms for bloods and dating scan at 6 weeks. She also gave the pamphlet about food safety in pregnancy. I swear I have forgotten half the things that are on there and I am questioning what we are supposed to eat for the next 8 months! Ermm
Here we go again, another baby on it's way!
chatzs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chatzs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2013 at 12:11pm
how do you do those signatures I tried but it didn't show up
Mrs Mac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrs Mac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2013 at 12:29pm
Chatzs, you've used the HTML code. You need to click on the link that says "BB and UBB code" and copy and paste that text.

Also far out, what a tiny baby! Are you likely to get HELLP again or is this one probably going to go more smoothly?

How old is your eldest? Just asking because my 11 month old is 10kg...

Edited by Mrs Mac - 07 January 2013 at 12:30pm

Jan '13
Kyes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2013 at 12:29pm
Originally posted by chatzs chatzs wrote:

how do you do those signatures I tried but it didn't show up

Its the bb code one i just put them all in and delelted the ones that didnt work

chatzs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chatzs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2013 at 12:31pm
thanls
chatzs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chatzs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2013 at 12:37pm
not sure if I will get it again - always a risk I will but fingers crossed I won't - will be closely monitored this time though :)
chatzs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chatzs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2013 at 12:39pm
my oldest is 15 months (12 corrected) and is about 8kg
Cupcake23 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Cupcake23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2013 at 12:45pm
Hi there,
I've never been a part of one of these forums before but just found out NYE that we are pregnant with #2 and thought I might come check this out...
Due 6th of Sept from my own calculations, have a scan in 2wks though because of previous probs. very excited though and nervous. Just found out the results from Fridays blood test and my levels are 15000!! Seems crazy high?!?
Congrats to everyone else having bubbas in sept :)
sem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2013 at 12:48pm
Welcome cupcake! Seems like there are quite a few of us who tested on New Years Ev Smile
Cupcake23 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cupcake23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2013 at 1:13pm
Thanks its a very cool day to find out!
Especially when I had totally thought I was going to get my period for Christmas
babygiraffe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babygiraffe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2013 at 6:50pm
Had a call from the nurse before, my hcg went from 470 at 14dpo to 2750 at 18dpo. They now want me to get an early scan, doctor wanted me to go on Wed - I wouldn't even be 5 weeks?! I told the nurse that and she said my doctor wanted me to go then because of my high hcg levels. So now I feel a bit uncertain - don't molar pregnancies have high hcg levels? Sigh... Of well, will see what Wed blood test says. Hope everyone else is doing great!
chatzs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chatzs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2013 at 6:51pm
maybe its twins? good luck with the scan
sem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2013 at 7:12pm
Yeah was thinking twins too. Hopefully we are right! I too thought they would always want to wait till 6 weeks for an early scan as there won't be a heartbeat any sooner than that.

NovemberMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NovemberMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2013 at 9:22pm
congrats to all the due september mummies (chatz is my sister)yay I am going to be an aunty again

Mrs Mac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrs Mac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2013 at 9:44pm
BG: According to this chart your HCG levels are within normal for both dates, they just leap in the first trimester. Good luck!

HCG Levels

Jan '13
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 26>