FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWelcome October 2013 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 12>
Author
BeanieG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeanieG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2013 at 11:17am
Hi ladies,
I am pregnant with our first baby, from our first round of IVF. It is really surreal, hasn't really sunk in yet!
I am 4wk6d and due 26th October. haven't really had any symptoms yet except for tightness in my lower belly and sore boobs
Please send me the password for the private forum
Unexplained infertility
IVF #1 Sept 2012 - BFN
Transfer #1 05/02/13 - BFP!!!
Sponsored Links

Palmy_mum to be View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Palmy_mum to be Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2013 at 2:56pm
Hello ladies, I am due 6 October with our first one Pretty nervous about everything still since it has been 2 years in the making....
tan73 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tan73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2013 at 8:42am
Hi all, I was going to wait until 12 weeks, but I find these forums so supportive, that I thought I'd pop in now. I had a miscarriage last year and it was so so hard to leave the group, but I figure whether I go on my 'due in' forum now or in 6 weeks time, it won't make a difference to the outcome. I'm just feeling super cautious but kinda hopeful at the same time. Soooo, I am 39, due 19 October with my first baby, second pregnancy. Scared as, but cautiously optimistic. Oh and if someone could PM me with the private forum password, and facebook deats, that would be great. Looking forward to the journey, whatever it may hold.

2 Angels - Aug '12 & Mar '13 Always in our hearts.
Rachie123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachie123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2013 at 12:21pm
Oh yay Tan!!! Super excited that you joined us :) How are you feeling? Any nausea? I will PM with details :)
TCC since December 2011
Angel Baby Sept 2012
tan73 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tan73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2013 at 12:23pm
No, no nausea, but super sore boobs, tiredness, a bit light headed from time to time, and peeing a lot. A bit different from the first pg. But I may be a bit early for nausea anyhoo. People are assuring me it can hit at any time from now on!

Rachie123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachie123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2013 at 12:28pm
That was me too Tan :) This pregnancy feels completely different to the one I miscarried, which is reassuring. How far along are you now?

My nausea only kicked in the end of last week (6weeks +). It is not fun but is nice to know that everything is going smoothly just by my misery You may be one of the lucky ones who doesn't get it!
TCC since December 2011
Angel Baby Sept 2012
Liefde Oorwin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Liefde Oorwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2013 at 8:59pm
Hiya. Please can I join the private forum? Due 30th Oct.

It's my first pregnancy so all a new experience. Finding my sense of smell insane - walked through our staff room today at lunch and was overwhelmed by the intensity of all the food everyone was eating. Had to leave due to sensory overload !! haha :)
D106797 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote D106797 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2013 at 12:17pm
Hi everyone

Can I please join the private forum too? First pregnancy, due 16th Oct.

Like tan I wasn't going to join until 12 weeks but figured I may as well jump in now since not telling people is getting more difficult every week!!
Claire106646 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claire106646 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2013 at 1:09pm
Hi,
Like you Tan I am in the same boat, had a miscarriage a year ago and am very nervous about this one so wasn't going to join until 12 weeks. I would love to join your private forum, due on 18 Oct
Jennifer106800 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jennifer106800 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2013 at 2:11pm
Hi girls,

Can I be added to the private forum... I'm due October 22 with my first.. Scary exciting times!!!
tan73 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tan73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2013 at 4:44pm
Private message done! And welcome!

Jojo8141 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jojo8141 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2013 at 5:04pm
    Hi
Maddianns Mum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maddianns Mum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2013 at 10:07am
Hi Everyone,

I am new to all this forum stuff but thought I would give it a go this time around.
Congratulations to you all on your wonderful news, I am expecting with our second child, due 25th October 2013, our daughter will be four when our new bundle arrives. Am feeling alot more nervous this time around for some reason LOL.
I look forward to spending this special time with you all.
Take care ;-)
robynlthomas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robynlthomas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2013 at 9:55pm
Hi again, could I please have the password for the private forum.

Thank you :)
Vic107092 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vic107092 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2013 at 11:52am
Hello everyone! I am also new to forum stuff. I am 35, pregnant with my 1st, due 23rd October. Would be delighted to join the private forum on this wonderful journey with you.
maree107098 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maree107098 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2013 at 1:47pm
Hi, I am very new to this, and thought to give this a try.

I'm 27 years old and live on the North Shore of Auckland.

EDD 23 Oct. I know that I am pregnant, but I havent brought a preg test to find out definately.

I have consipation really bad. I try and eat lots of dried fruit, cos that usually gets me going. It only worked a little bit.
The last couple of days I been constantly eating (even getting up 1am 3am for midnite snack).
Been having headaches on and off. The heat outside is way too much for me now, and peeing all the time. Sometime I have to get up 3-4 x's in the nite to pee.
MS hasn't been to bad, cos I take up time to get out of bed. But whenever I drink tea now, it comes back up.

My cycles are long, and they vary between 30 and 36 days. I had a light period that lasted 1 1/2 days and it came on day 27. Which is every unsual for me to be under 29 days. I have worked out my EDD from the time Implatation bleeding started.

I am not sure how to tell anyone, even family and my new partner.
I know I am going to get a negative reaction because this baby number 1, was unplanned. But I am definately keeping my baby. But breaking the news is going to be awkward........
Maddianns Mum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maddianns Mum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2013 at 1:56pm
Hi There,

I have PM'd you the password :-)

DM2013 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DM2013 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2013 at 6:35pm
Hi again

Could someone please PM me the private forum password?

Thanks
shellsberight20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shellsberight20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2013 at 9:23pm
Hi all!

I had my dating scan today, very excited to see the heartbeat etc. They confirmed the estimated date was indeed correct, so DD 3 Oct, and I'm 9 weeks along today.

I really hope this nausea subsides soon, and I've turned into such a Nana - bed is calling even now.

Oh yes, and if I can be added/sent the pw to the private forum, that would be great!

Shells
Linda107148 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linda107148 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2013 at 10:43pm
Hello lovely ladies

Due for my first on 27/10/13

Would love the password to the private forum... Congrats to you all, what an exciting time!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 12>