FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMarch 2014 Babies - Welcome!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 11>
Author
Lovebeingamummy View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lovebeingamummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2013 at 9:09pm
Private forum sounds good to me. I think we all have anxieties about this stage - but I just out it to the back of my ind and enjoy the ride and stay positive - it's all any of us can do I guess!!! Enjoy the moment - yay, we have just all got BFPs!!!!!!! :)
Sponsored Links

Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lovebeingamummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2013 at 9:11pm
p.s I have now booked with a midwife (nice and early!!!!!). Think my due date is March 5th - like quite a few of us!!! Planning on having a dating scan too to confirm (although have dates pretty well correct I think!).
Baby V View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baby V Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2013 at 4:53pm
OMG just went food shopping and so tired I wanna die, this preggo fatigue thing is brutal! Still so happy about being PG though

Went the the doc yesterday he didn't see the need for a PG test as my 2 home PG tests were fine he reckoned. Just wrote me a referral for a blood test and 8-10 week scan. He told me to decide whether to go with a private LMC or a midwife and give them a call when I'm ready. Pretty uneventful visit really. We've decided to go with a midwife and save the $$$ for when I'm not working anymore.

How's everyone doing?

Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lovebeingamummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2013 at 7:05pm
Hiya! Yes, the tiredness has kicked in here too! I don't recall being this tried first time around - or maybe I have forgotten! I have also booked a midwife and got some forms coming for bloods and more folic acid tablets etc. I might have an early scan for dating purposes too - as I think my date of March 5th is based on a 28 day cycle and Im pretty sure I ovulated day 17 this cycle (making it 31 day cycle).....so possibly March 8th? Not sure! Super happy about being pregnant - although looking at finances, 9 months isn't very long in come respects!!!!! Have had a few moments of feeling nauseous but I recall it didn't hit properly until week 6 last time (I'm week 5 on Tuesday) so quite early.
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lovebeingamummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2013 at 7:05pm
*tired!
skiltz View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote skiltz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2013 at 6:49pm
Hello Mums to BE!

I've created a private forum which can be found on the forum homepage down the bottom under "Private Forums". I will PM you all with the password, if you have any question please let me know. If you see anyone come to this thread in future can you please let them know the password.

Thanks,
nix-andy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nix-andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2013 at 9:12am
hi there, we just confirmed pregnancy over the weekend, this is #3 for me, but its been 8 years since my last. my pregnancies are considered high risk because I have a congenital heart defect. although it didn't affect my last 2, it could be a little more risky this time.
due around 6th march yay!! tiredness has hit hard and I am not looking forward to the nausea. id love to join private forum please :)
Morsel View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morsel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2013 at 2:47pm
Hi everyone,
I had a BFP yesterday. This is our 2nd baby, we have a 6 yr old girl. I think I'm due 6th March, so I'm considered 4 weeks pregnant (I never actually knew it's taken from the first day of your last AF)!! I would also love to join the private forum. Thanks!
vineyardhoney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote vineyardhoney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2013 at 3:09pm
Hi nix-andy and morsel, I will email you the password for the private forum. Congrats to you both!
Aquamarine View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Aquamarine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2013 at 4:10pm
Hi all - thought I'd join in one of these pregnancy forums so I don't bore everybody else going on about it (and drive myself mad waiting till we can tell people!). I'm 5 weeks - from my dates due around the 3rd of March, baby conceived on the 10th of June, woohoo!! This is our first and we're ecstatic, even though we weren't planning on trying for a baby until the end of the year. Guess he or she heard us talking about it though and decided to pop along a bit sooner. ;-)

So far so good but OMG I am soooooooo exhausted and so hungry, I've had two dinners the last few nights (!!! - I'm pretty tiny so this is pretty mad!) and peeing all the time. Ran to my car at lunch today and slept for half an hour on the back seat, hoping nobody saw me, hehe.

Yes please to private forum too. :)
Laura121955 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Laura121955 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2013 at 8:38pm
Hi Everyone...

Soo it seems I have a March baby onboard... EEK!!

Still got to have the dating scan but the Doctor who confirmed all this morning has given me the rough date of 3rd March!!

I'm very excited and very nervous.
A massive shock as we were told we could need support due to me having PCOS. I just thought my missed period was due to the battle ahead and really didn't expect the two home tests I did on my lunch break on monday to say otherwise!

I've been feeling rather tired and basically waiting for a period to arrive for two weeks although really I have eight months one day for a baby to arrive which is far better!

Would love to join the private forum and discuss and get to know you all on the journey ahead!
smw85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smw85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2013 at 9:54pm
Hey! Congrats to everyone :-) exciting for all the first-timers! I'm a mum to a 2 yo boy so this second time around but feels quite a while ago so this is just as exciting! I did the test yesterday and no line, but checked after breakfast and a faint line. Yay
smw85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smw85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2013 at 9:55pm
Oooops time to change my signature
FernRose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FernRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2013 at 11:04am
Hi everyone,
Congratulations to you all!

After 3 positive HPT I'm now in the March baby club with my first. Very excited! Not had many symptoms, except being woken up with abdominal cramps at about 3am the last two night, they last for about 15 mins and then go away, feel like menstrual cramps I used to have as a teenage. No spotting, which I'm taking as a good thing. Anyone else having this?

Going to see my GP for the first time tomorrow, just wondering what to expect on the first visit. I'm presuming they just confirm and tell you to contact a midwife, is there anything I should know?

Would love to be on the private forum as well, nice to be able to talk to people about it.
vineyardhoney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vineyardhoney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2013 at 11:30am
Congrats guys!

Fernrose - yup have had abdominal cramps like when you have your period, it's very normal so long as its not constant apparently?

Dr will talk to you about pre-natal vitamins
mousey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mousey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2013 at 12:53pm
Hello from the Feb group and congrats to you all, just wanted to pop in and say special congrats to Vineyard! Yippee :) !!
Morsel View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morsel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2013 at 1:04pm
Fernrose, I am getting cramping too (off and on). I had this with my first pregnancy (probably worse) and the GP sent me for a scan to make sure the pregnancy wasn't ectopic. All was fine.

I've booked in with the GP but I have no idea if that's the done thing these days (or if you just get a midwife)? I'm already taking all the vitamins.

Where abouts do we go for the private forum? Thanks for the password.
FernRose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FernRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2013 at 1:24pm
Thanks, good to know others are having it too. The cramps aren't all the time but I'll ask the doctor about it tomorrow and just check that everything is all where it's meant to be.

Morsel, for the private forum go to the main forum page and keep scrolling down till you find the private forum section and there is one called March 2014 babies.
Morsel View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morsel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2013 at 2:20pm
Thank you!
Aquamarine View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aquamarine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2013 at 5:40pm
I had cramping to start off with as well, from 1 week post ovulation through to about 3 days past period being due. It was sort of period-ish; figured it was just implantation and the endometrium growing a bit and things settling in. I don't get period cramps (or anything PMS-y at all!) so it was one of my tell-tale signs.

I don't actually have a GP so have just registered with one, appointment booked for next week - I assumed you should have a GP? If you don't need one I'll just stick with the midwife then, yay! :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 11>