FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMarch 2014 Babies - Welcome!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 11>
Author
FernRose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FernRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2013 at 5:44pm
Thanks Aquamarine, gives me hope that these cramps might stop soon :)
Sponsored Links

Aquamarine View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aquamarine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2013 at 5:51pm
I haven't had any for a few days now - give it time, and if you're worried or it's really bad maybe get checked out just in case? I'm sure it's fine though, just baby wiggling around making a bit of room in there to settle in for the next eight months. :)
FernRose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FernRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2013 at 9:25am
Hi ladies, just been to the doctors and I've been referred for the normal blood tests and told to find a midwife. He also said that there isn't usually a scan before 16 weeks. I thought there was one at around 12 weeks, as that's when you can normally start to tell people, is this right? What really hoping not to wait so long to hear a little heartbeat.
Also does anyone have any recommendations for midwives in Wellington?
Lola122114 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lola122114 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2013 at 9:41am
Hi everyone

I'm trying to remain a little anonymous because I used to be quite well known on here, but I'm due on the 11th of March.

Had a BFP at home and at the doctors on the 1st, and a positive blood result yesterday.

Looking forward to sharing this journey with you all!
Morsel View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morsel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2013 at 9:43am
Yes, there used to be a scan at 12 weeks - we skipped it last time as we wanted to have the baby no matter what and I'd already had that early scan at 5 weeks due to having those cramps. I wonder if they're cutting costs by having only one between 12 and 20 weeks? Most countries have added an extra scan though, so it seems a bit odd? Hopefully the M/W will be able to clear that up for you!
Morsel View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morsel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2013 at 9:44am
Congrats Lola!
Lola122114 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lola122114 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2013 at 9:45am
Thanks Morsel!

Does anybody want to start a private facebook page for our due date group?

bump2be View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bump2be Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2013 at 1:59pm
Hi Everyone!

must say it's all a bit overwhelming- it's great to read everyone's post, we all have such varied stories! trying also to get my head around some of the acronyms used in the posts! I'm due 11th March 2014, ( according to the internet) still to book into the doctors- Just moved to Timaru- I see thirst is a common theme for symptoms so far... that's my only sign so far, and I think chest is already increasing which I don't need! Found out I was pregnant yesterday but don't think it's really sunk in for myself or hubby... it's great to have a place to chat! esp since no one but hubby knows yet! look forward to more posts   
Morsel View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morsel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2013 at 8:17pm
Congrats Bump2be, we are chatting on the private thread - has someone given you the password?
Lozie_B View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lozie_B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2013 at 10:03pm
Hi

Can I come over to the private thread
I haven't got the password?
Lozie_B View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lozie_B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2013 at 10:05pm
Oh its Laura Ive changed my user name xxx
Is it to early for the saying Baby Brain??
bump2be View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bump2be Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2013 at 11:35pm
Thanks Morsel! congrats to you too no I don't have the password to the private thread but would be keen to join in too
Reffinej View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reffinej Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2013 at 8:05am
Hi everyone, I just got a faint bfp (like I did for my daughter) this morning! Excited, but nervous. The reality of having 2, 2 years apart is dawning ;) She's obsessed with her 'bubba' (Baby doll) right now though, so I reckon we've got a great tool for helping come to terms with what's going on.

I wish us all lots of sticky, healthy vibes x
ToBeMore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ToBeMore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2013 at 7:26pm
Hi all
well hopefully I belong here... bfp a few days ago so fingers crossed will be welcoming number 2 in mid March! Can I join you in the private forum? Thanks :)
Morsel View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morsel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2013 at 8:20pm
Congrats ToBeMore. You can find the private forum on the main forums page. I will PM you the password now. :)
babybeans View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babybeans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2013 at 1:54pm
I have the password for the private thread, but cant work out where to find it??
Lozie_B View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lozie_B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2013 at 4:09pm
Hi Babybeans.

Go to Forum Jump at the bottom of the page/this thread and scroll to the bottom. It gives you the option of private thread and were tucked in there.

Hope you're good X
GreenOlive View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreenOlive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2013 at 4:49pm
Hi everyone, could I have the password to the private March 2014 forum, please? Thanks!!
Morsel View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morsel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2013 at 11:27am
Have messaged you GreenOlive. :)
Ammikins View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ammikins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2013 at 8:11pm
I'm in TWW, hoping to join your group soon :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 11>