FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedSnap N Go Base - Which Capsule?!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
RuthieNiu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RuthieNiu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Snap N Go Base - Which Capsule?!
    Posted: 13 July 2013 at 8:31am
A friend of mine threw in her old snap and go capsule, base and wheels when I bought some other things from her. The problem is the capsule is now out of date (it says 'don't use after 2011 on the bottom) so I need to buy a new capsule and base to fit into the car.

I love the idea of being able to, well, snap'n'go, so i can take sleeping baby for a whiz round the supermarket / mall etc without taking him/her out of the capsule.

Can anyone recommend a capsule and base that will be compatible with the snap and go wheels so at least I won't have to buy a set of wheels too?

3 weeks until D-day and starting to get into a bit of a panic now as i'm still working for another week and am limited on time.

Thanks!
Sponsored Links

LateStarterLorna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LateStarterLorna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2013 at 9:11am
Usually the capsules you can hire from plunket work, they did twice for me, love the snap n go esp the big basket underneath :)

RuthieNiu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RuthieNiu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2013 at 2:06pm
Thanks so much. I'll make an appt with Plunket and check with them that the one they gives me works with the wheels. Brilliant
 Post Reply Post Reply