FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedJune 2014 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Author
skiltz View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote skiltz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: June 2014 Babies
    Posted: 24 September 2013 at 2:28pm
Welcome to the Due in June 2014 thread and CONGRATULATIONS on your pregnancy! What an exciting and amazing journey you are now on!

Welcome also to the OHbaby! community :) Here you will get to make some fantastic friends, learn from others experiences and share a tear and a giggle with each other.

We have two Due in Threads created each month - one is public and one is private. The public one is great for general chat and banter the private thread is password protected and is great for you to share photo's of baby bumps etc

If you're new to the thread and want to be a part of the private group also Just pop in here - say hi and that you're keen to be in the private forum and one of your fellow mums-to-be will private message you the password.

Please do sign up to the weekly pregnancy emails - you can do that by adding your pregnancy in your profile (you can also add your scan pictures when you have one and bubs will be there every time you login to the website). We recommend signing up the other half as well so they know what you're going through and how baby is growing too :)

Wishing you THE VERY BEST PREGNANCY!!!
From the team at OHbaby!
Sponsored Links

Krissy129592 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krissy129592 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2013 at 4:25pm
Hello,

I am due 3 June 2014 with baby #1 and am keen to belong to one of the private groups once others join this group.

Looking forward to meeting others due in June 2014!!

LuLeMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LuLeMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2013 at 2:32pm
Hey there,
I'm also due early late May early June some time. Laying low and trying not to get too excited until dating scan in 2 weeks.
Looking forward to seeing the other mums to be roll in :)
sarahie66 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sarahie66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2013 at 3:49pm
Hi there,
I'm due early June with second. My first is 2 and a half and I would love to join a forum with mums of the like
LuLeMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LuLeMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2013 at 11:44pm
Hi Ladies,

We have a private facebook group up, PM me with your FB link and one of us will add you in :)

Edited by LuLeMum - 15 October 2013 at 7:54am
Zina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2013 at 5:20pm
Hi everyone *waves*

We're just found out we are pregnant with our first. I'm still at the end of week 4. Will be Week 5 on Monday so its still early days yet. DH and I had been TTCing for a few years and decided to bite the bullet and see an FS. Got put on Clomiphene for this cycle and were lucky enough to get a BFP. I had been part of an Australian forum for ages during my Long Term TTCing as I used to live in Melbourne but deciding since we've moved back to ChCh that it would be good to have relevant information and advice from other Kiwi's.

Congrats to Krissy, LuLeMum and Sarahie.
Anyway I'm sure that I will have plenty of questions especially for Sarahie seeing you have done this all before.
Zina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2013 at 5:21pm
Wow I forgot that I had been in here years ago still have a TTCing signature that needs updating. Oops

Edited by Zina - 28 September 2013 at 5:32pm
purdueswim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote purdueswim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2013 at 9:21pm
Hi all. Just found out on Friday I'm pregnant with our first, 5 weeks. I'm due 30 May 2014, so I joined the May forum, but since I hear first babies are notoriously late, I figured I should join the June forum too. I'm very excited, and nervous as I'm 35 going on 36. It's like a dream come true! I've only been off birth control since early July, didn't think it would happen this fast.

Congrats to all the expecting mums here! Zina, I'm in Burnham!
Zina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2013 at 9:42pm
Welcome purdueswim and congrats on your BFP! I am a bit the same, I'm apparently due late May/early June but I figured it was safer joining in June. I guess after the 7th week scan I will have a better idea how far along I am then.

As far as age goes I will be turning 34 next month.
Zina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2013 at 9:54pm
I was thinking we should have a due date list:

June 2014 Due Dates
LuLeMum - late May/early June 2014
purdueswim - 30 May 2014
Sarahie66 - early June 2014
Zina - 2nd June 2014
Krissy129592 - 3rd June 2014

Appointments
Zina - FS hCG monitoring - 30 Sept
Zina - First Midwife Appointment - 5th Oct

I hope everyone is feeling okay. My nausea has settled down but my breasts are killing me.
purdueswim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote purdueswim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2013 at 9:56pm
I have my first doctor's appointment on Wednesday for blood tests, so excited! Can't wait for the scan. I'm American, so my parents live in the USA, but they plan on coming out around the first week of June for the birth of the baby.

Congrats on your first baby Zina! Sounds like we have some things in common! Glad I'm finding support from someone around the same age and also with their first baby.
JustineH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JustineH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2013 at 2:58pm
Hello Ladies, congratulations to u all. We have just found out last week that we are expecting our 2nd child in early June! Still very early days yet but have my 1st drs appointment on Wednesday.
Zina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2013 at 9:17pm
Congrats Justine and welcome to the group :)
Claire_secretsquirrel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claire_secretsquirrel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2013 at 9:08am
Hi - I got my BFP 10 days ago and after 4 days of bleeding was astonished and delighted to find that my HCG levels were rising. Very nervous - this is my first child, but have had 3 very early losses, so it will be a while before I feel "safe". Have a scan booked OCt 23rd, due June 7th.
Claire_secretsquirrel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claire_secretsquirrel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2013 at 9:10am
Is anyone else going nuts with all the little twinges and minor cramps in their belly? They terrify me. Oh, and every now and then I have a day when my boobs don't hurt and I sit there willing them to start again (soooo scared of losing pregnancy). please tell me it's normal normal normal....
LuLeMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LuLeMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2013 at 12:37pm
Hi Claire. Yes! im always going to the loo and checking for spotting, I'm so unbelievably paranoid after previous losses. Come and join us in the private Facebook group much more action in there :)
Greenery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greenery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2013 at 12:06pm
Hi!
I tested this morning and get a BFP! so excited! Think im due around the 4th June.
Had a miscarriage not too long ago, so im very nervous of the twinges and cramps haha. Hope this one sticks! its been a long journey!!

Pitchperfect View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pitchperfect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2013 at 10:05am
Hi I'm due at the end of May am in the May ohbaby group but was hoping too join you ladies in the June group also.
My first baby was 12 days late my second baby was induced a week early so this one could go either way..
I have sent you a email thru Hotmail
HelloYellow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HelloYellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2013 at 5:10pm
Hi all!!!
After TTC for a few months. Then deciding to put it on hold to lose weight get a job and enjoy life a HPT shows up with a BFP. If it's meant to be it will be I suppose!!

Is there a private group I can join please?!!

HelloYellow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HelloYellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2013 at 5:12pm
Ps I would be due June 13. Given this is a successful pregnancy.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>