FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedbad mummy

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
onejonge View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote onejonge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: bad mummy
    Posted: 23 February 2014 at 6:35pm
Help pleasssse,

I swore when I had bub she would self settle, sleep on her own and in her own bed, however she does none of those she is 1 next month and I NEED to knock it on the head, I miss my bed, I miss sleeping with my partner, ideas?
She is still breast fed although have invested in bottles, she has started to bite the blobs and it hurts bad, worst thing she knows is doing it.
Her bed is queen size, she never enjoyed been in the cot.
Sponsored Links

animaxnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote animaxnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2014 at 7:23pm
No help with the settling, I was pretty strict on that from the startbut I do recommend that you ditch the bottles and start using a cup if shes nearly one. So much better for her teeth and easier when your out and about plus you dont have to worry about steralising. Does she sleep in her own bed during the day? Perhaps start there if not. There will be tears, theres no way there wont be at her age. Maybe start a routine. Eg shower/bath, brush teeth, story and cuddle with mum before bed. I used a cry it out method with my son and it took 2 nights before he started getting it. Its up to you weither you do or not but theres lots of info if you google.

onejonge View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote onejonge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2014 at 9:09pm
She sleeps during day for a hour sometimes 2hrs if she has had a busy morning, she don't really take bottle as such, she loves her boobs but still wakes for them during the night 😞 she's a restless sleeper, loathes blankets. She has dinner, bath a wee play with her dad and brother and by 8 she is pretty much ready for bed has boobs and falls asleep
 Post Reply Post Reply