FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNovember 14 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
MotherLtd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MotherLtd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2014 at 11:43pm
thanks for that bub - didn;t realise had to pm Skiltz...thought we needed just to put a post up...anyhoo have pm them now and will wait to hear. When I get the Password I will ask others here to pm me and will give them the password and of course where to find this private group too Smile
Baby #3 Yay!

Sponsored Links

Tara13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tara13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2014 at 9:39am
Thanks motherltd!
Tara13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tara13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2014 at 4:18pm
Still nothing back from skiltz motherltd?
MotherLtd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MotherLtd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2014 at 1:12pm
I will check messages now Tara but no I don't think they have.
If they haven't got back to me then I guess message them again. Sigh.
Baby #3 Yay!

Tara13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tara13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2014 at 4:08pm
Ok I have also sent them a message. Hopefully will help speed things up...
MotherLtd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MotherLtd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2014 at 8:45pm
oh thats good tara - yeah still haven't got back to me..grrrr
Baby #3 Yay!

Tara13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tara13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2014 at 3:20pm
Well seeing as though looks like no ones bothering to set up a thread for us, anyone want to chat in here?
Who's having an early scan?
MrsCC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2014 at 10:01am
Hi All. Congrats to everyone here on the exciting news! We found out a week ago that I'm pregnant and due 12th November. This will be our first baby (my husband and I got married in October), so we are both very excited (although also know that it is early days!). Absolutely no symptoms yet so not quite feeling like it's real yet, will be 6 weeks on Wednesday. Would love to join the private group once it's up and running :) Please let me know the details!
Tara13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tara13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2014 at 1:30pm
Congrats mrscc! I'm due the 15th :)

MotherLtd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MotherLtd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2014 at 9:20pm
Congrats mrsCC!!..I am due the 17th.

tara and I have both messaged Skiltz to get them to set up the private group ( they have set up all the other months so am bit annoyed they haven't done a nov one yet nor have they answered any of our messages). Will send another message!

So I guess we are staying here to chat.

Edited by AngieBaby - 29 November 2014 at 9:12pm
Smurfling View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smurfling Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2014 at 9:31pm
I want to shop! Especially since I saw all the cuuute Suess stuff on NZsale.co.nz Must restrain myself lol

Proud Mummy of Kaia (age 6), Ridley (age 5), and Charlie (age 14months).
_Soda_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Soda_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2014 at 12:02pm
Hi ladies, I got my bfp this morning! Soooo happy as this was my final clomiphene round before we go to FA so feeling relieved to say the least! I have a 3 year old daughter who is a wee clomiphene miracle too so super blessed to be on this journey again! Getting my bloodtest results back tomorrow hopefully to confirm. Yay!!
My little miracle 6/1/2011
My angel in Heaven 9/5/14
Gabc1 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gabc1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2014 at 2:10pm
Can I please join the group got a faint +ve yesterday and a much darker +ve today. Should be due end of Nov 28th/29th.
Thanks

Edited by AngieBaby - 29 November 2014 at 9:17pm
MotherLtd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MotherLtd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2014 at 2:15pm
Happy to be here right now and hopefully in a private group here whenever that starts up.....

Congrats Soda!!!!! - how exciting for you it happened on your last lot of meds. yay.

anyone starting to get nausea yet?..anything throwing up.

Edited by AngieBaby - 29 November 2014 at 9:17pm
*Sara* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Sara* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2014 at 2:23pm
AH Smurfling i brought some last time the Seuss stuff was on NZSale :-)

MotherLtd - my nausea started on Friday and i spent yesterday throwing up

Gabc1 - hopefully the admins get the messages and start up our private thread here soon!
MrsCC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2014 at 2:41pm
I haven't had any symptoms at all yet really, feeling like it's not real yet!! Although have been getting tired a lot earlier than usual the past couple of nights.
Tara13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tara13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2014 at 3:43pm
Congrats gabc and Soda!! All the best for both of you!
When you due soda?
_Soda_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Soda_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2014 at 8:34pm
Thanks! Due around the 26th :) im confused though..got my bloods back from yesterday, hcg is 5. So super low... BUT how can that be so if my hpt came up straight away and is only meant to read positive once hcg reaches 25??? So im stumped..more bloods tomorrow to see whats going on. Im not sick at all, a bit queasy and headachy, and tired! Also getting weird butterflies/anxious feeling since 3 days ago, but im not anxious! Like my heart is racing or something..will have to ask about that next time I hear from my doc.. congrats everyone else! Xx
My little miracle 6/1/2011
My angel in Heaven 9/5/14
MotherLtd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MotherLtd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2014 at 10:10pm
Hi Soda. Did they explain to you what a number 5 means?

MrsCC - do you have a ticker??...add one in :-) .how far are you along now  and when are you due?

Sara - oh crap..it started with you already at 6 wks exact. was it just one or two chucks up and over or did it go on over hours?......hmmm I wonder if that will be me next week!
Anymore throws up since then?

Baby #3 Yay!

JessH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JessH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2014 at 8:20am
Hi, I'd love to be added to the private Nov 14 group.

Very early days for me yet - just 4w5d. I'm cautious about getting to excited yet but I can't resist the forums!

Edited by AngieBaby - 29 November 2014 at 9:18pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>