FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNovember 14 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
MrsCC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2014 at 8:37am
Right took me a while to work out the ticker thing!! (totally new to this!). I think it's working now? I'm 6 weeks today, due 12th November.

Sponsored Links

Kelz View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Kelz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2014 at 12:36pm
Hi all!
Sorry for the delay in setting up your private forum!
But it is here! Private November Forum

Please Private Message MotherLtd for the password.

If I could just add a wee plug here about using our forums:
As much as we all love Facebook.....You will never find as much information regarding pregnancy anywhere on Facebook as you will on these forums. Our forums have been running for around 13 years and store a wealth of information in them.
Simply use the 'search' function and search for what you'd like more information on. If you can't find out what you need maybe ask a question in our Experts Section. OR perhaps we could do some research on that subject and write a magazine article on it!
Any article topics are welcome! Email info@ohbaby.co.nz with your suggestion :)

Thanks!

MotherLtd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MotherLtd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2014 at 12:41pm
Hi Guys!

Yay we now have a private group set up! Please pm me and I will be able to provide you with the password. Any body that desn't seem legit in here will not be given the password. Hopefully we don't get any weirdos. If at any time you have a suspicion or know, please do say something.
Baby #3 Yay!

MotherLtd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MotherLtd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2014 at 12:41pm
mrsCC yay your ticker is looking great!
Baby #3 Yay!

mummystheword View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummystheword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2014 at 1:23pm
haha MotherLtd...weirdos.... but yes true ive seen a few spammers show up in our TWW thread!!
Kelz View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Kelz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2014 at 1:38pm
Originally posted by mummystheword mummystheword wrote:

haha MotherLtd...weirdos.... but yes true ive seen a few spammers show up in our TWW thread!!

Please do report the spammers - we can usually blitz them pretty quickly :)

mummystheword View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummystheword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2014 at 1:40pm
Will do Kelz
reddahlia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddahlia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2014 at 6:04pm
Hi, I'd like to join too :)

Got my BFP (blood test) on the 17th. Still working the dates out as it was an IVF FET cycle. I think on that day I was around Day 30. So would be just over 4 and a half weeks now.   HCG was strong (240) so very excited! Took an HPT the next day for the fun of it and it was so cool to see the word pregnant come up.

Soda - nice to see you in here! Hope your HCG has a nice rise this week :)
MotherLtd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MotherLtd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2014 at 7:10pm
Hi Reddahlia, pm me and I can give  you the password. oh and a big congrats!!!! very exciting!!!
Baby #3 Yay!

Kamile View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kamile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2014 at 9:45am
Hey motherltd I have sent you a message, looking forward to joining the private group
DD born Nov 2014
BFP Aug 2016 #2 due April 2017
CarleyRose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CarleyRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2014 at 2:10pm
Hi all. Congrats! Such an exciting time! I have bubs #2 due 24th

Edited by AngieBaby - 29 November 2014 at 9:20pm
_Soda_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Soda_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2014 at 10:34pm
got my 2nd lot of HCG bloods back yesterday, have jumped from just 5 to 41 in 3 days, so although low numbers, they are rising beautifully and thats all that matters! am feeling on and off queasy/tired and pretty headachy most nights..and have to remind myself not to overdo it.. will have to get used to this preggy thing all over again! lol. meeting my MW on monday, hope shes the one for me! lives just down the road so super handy Smile seems lovely anyway so heres hoping! hope everyone else is going good xxx

Edited by AngieBaby - 29 November 2014 at 9:23pm
MotherLtd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MotherLtd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2014 at 10:44pm
Soda - pm me and I can give you the password. cheers. Yay great to hear the numbers are going well..thats a relief for you. Hopefully now you can relax and look foward to the dating scan at 12 wks..yay.
Baby #3 Yay!

_Soda_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Soda_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2014 at 10:47pm
ok thanks MotherLtd! 
woohoo changed my siggy!! Smile
My little miracle 6/1/2011
My angel in Heaven 9/5/14
Lisa-maree140956 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisa-maree140956 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2014 at 5:48pm
Hi, im keen to enter due in Nov private thread.. First time on here so hopefully i know where to find replies

Edited by AngieBaby - 29 November 2014 at 9:24pm
Lisa-maree140956 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisa-maree140956 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2014 at 5:52pm
How do i PM you my Fb name
MotherLtd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MotherLtd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2014 at 11:11pm
Hi Lisa if you want to join the oh baby private group then you need to pm me. I will then give you the password. Then go to the forum groups on main page and scroll down to bottom ad you will seethe list of months under private forums. Click on the November one.
Baby #3 Yay!

hayley1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hayley1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2014 at 7:33pm
Hi everyone! Congratulations on your pregnancies! Im due Nov 15th (think there are a few of us due this date)! This is our third baby. Nausea has hit today :-(
Hey soda, i recognise your screen name, were we in the april 11 due date group together? I could be totally wrong though!
Lslfamily View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lslfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2014 at 3:27pm
Hey can i please join the private page? if its not too late?
Lslfamily View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lslfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2014 at 3:29pm
This is my 1st oh baby status, well 2nd now, We found out ast night, We have 3 kids under 5 :) Plus now this one
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>