FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedFebruary 2015 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>
Author
skiltz View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skiltz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: February 2015 Babies
    Posted: 03 June 2014 at 6:58pm
Welcome to the Due in February 2015 thread and CONGRATULATIONS on your pregnancy! What an exciting and amazing journey you are now on!

Welcome also to the OHbaby! community :) Here you will get to make some fantastic friends, learn from others experiences and share a tear and a giggle with each other.

We have two Due in Threads created each month - one is public and one is private. The public one is great for general chat and banter the private thread is password protected and is great for you to share photo's of baby bumps etc

If you're new to the thread and want to be a part of the private group also Just pop in here - say hi and that you're keen to be in the private forum and one of your fellow mums-to-be will private message you the password.

Please note, that any talk about facebook groups on our forums is now against forum policy. This is our attempt to keep our special community alive and connected – we’re a small business with a big heart and so is our community and it’s worth protecting ☺

Please do sign up to the weekly pregnancy emails - you can do that by adding your pregnancy in your profile (you can also add your scan pictures when you have one and bubs will be there every time you login to the website). We recommend signing up the other half as well so they know what you're going through and how baby is growing too :)

Wishing you THE VERY BEST PREGNANCY!!!
From the team at OHbaby!

Edited by AngieBaby - 29 November 2014 at 11:51am
Sponsored Links

HP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2014 at 1:04pm
Hi

Edited by HP - 10 June 2014 at 4:40pm
emachan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emachan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2014 at 5:47pm
Hey - keen to join private group - EDD 9 Feb - with #3!

DD#1 Sept 08
DD#2 Oct 09
navyandlime View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote navyandlime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2014 at 3:37pm
Keen for private thread too. Edd Feb 5th number 4!
binklemouse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote binklemouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2014 at 5:27pm
I guess I'm in here now!
Scaaaaaary :D

<
NzVeggie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NzVeggie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2014 at 6:52pm
I'm in here too!!! Aged 26 and due feb 13th with #1 after 2 miscarriages!!

Angel babies July '13, November '13 and June '14
Baby girl born 26/06/15
HP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2014 at 7:20pm
A

Edited by HP - 10 June 2014 at 4:41pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote binklemouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2014 at 7:26pm
Hi NZVeggie!!!
P.S. I am pleased to have a fellow vege in the group with me!

I feel like there is an elephant in the room, even though I am all by myself.
I am trying hard to stop myself telling my mum and my best friend, it's almost making me itchy. DH isn't home to distract me.

Edited by binklemouse - 05 June 2014 at 7:27pm

<
HP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2014 at 7:28pm
H

Edited by HP - 10 June 2014 at 4:42pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote binklemouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2014 at 7:31pm
My mum lives in another town, but I talk to her online every night and I am having lunch with her and my dad on Saturday, aaaaaaargh!

<
DJKaf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DJKaf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2014 at 8:23am
Hi girls! Ooh so exciting being able to join you ladies in here! Hi nz veggi and Binkle! I did not think this was our month!
So I'm due with no 1 approximately feb13! Valentines baby! Woohoo. I found out an hour and a half ago and already told mrKaf and my sister and my best friend :) off to see another good friend soon haven't decided if I'll tell her, might wAit. I really only want to tell the people who I would want to support me if god forbid anything went wrong.

spink75 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spink75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2014 at 10:37am
Hi Everyone

I'm due 11 Feb with #1. I would like to join the private group as well please.

I'm freaking out a bit and have told a bunch of people but it still doesn't feel real. I thought it would take a long time and/or be really difficult for me.

Nice to be here though :)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote binklemouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2014 at 12:37pm
Today I am feeling like I would like someone to know. I feel TERRIBLE.
Am surround my 5 year olds and have a splitting headache and have felt on the verge of hurling all day.
Having to email DH for some sympathy instead.
'Fortunately' I get headaches quite often already so I don't think anyone would think anything was up just yet.

I might tell my best friend shortly. She lives in Australia and we chat online every night. I feel like she's removed enough to tell and talk to about it and I would tell her if anything went wrong as well.

<

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote binklemouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2014 at 12:39pm
DJKaf I have Feb 16th due date but when I put in OV date it said 13th. Who knows. Babies don't come on time right? :D
February feels new and different for me, none of my family birthdays are in February :D

<
DJKaf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DJKaf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2014 at 1:36pm
Oh in so disappointed the midwife I want doesn't want to come to where I live :( whaaaaa I've had her picked since I first started planning to ttc. Now the mission is on again to find someone with the right fit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote binklemouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2014 at 1:44pm
That's disappointing DJ!

I am going to try Brigid Beehan. She has recommendations on here and I like that she has trained as a nurse before becoming a midwife.

Edited by binklemouse - 06 June 2014 at 1:45pm

<
DJKaf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DJKaf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2014 at 5:47pm
The midwife I picked recommended me another lady who lives not too far from me and she has two offices, one is half way between work and home which is pretty good. I figure the vast majority of visits will be while I'm still working. So close to work is a bonus since it will most likely be in work hours I have to go. I will meet with her on Tuesday to see if our philosophies match. She's German which is cool as DH is half german. And I quite like germans in general and I work for a German company so German is good :) So hopefully it works out. I do need someone to birth at Auckland hospital as thats where DH insists I birth. And thats a bit tricky as its not my DHB my DHB is waitakere but its actually much further to waitakere hospital. Anyway blah blah blah. 
Hows everyone feeling?
I've had no appetite the last couple of days. Not sick, just not hungry. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote binklemouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2014 at 7:09pm
Sounds like she might be a good match DJ!

I can't stop burping and am really thirsty. Waiting for this headache to pass to see if any of sick tummy stuff is headache related or baby related.

sore boobs definitely not headache related hehe

<

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote binklemouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2014 at 10:21pm
Is there a private group yet?

<
NzVeggie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NzVeggie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2014 at 11:31pm
I am keen on a private group too!
I don't have the sore boobs yet. last time it started around 5weeks though. I've had loads of cramping low down just minor 'deels likeAF is coming'. But no spotting :)

Angel babies July '13, November '13 and June '14
Baby girl born 26/06/15
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>