New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - BeBlessed Naurlea products for mothers and babies
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedBeBlessed Naurlea products for mothers and babies

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Rosalle146689 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rosalle146689 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BeBlessed Naurlea products for mothers and babies
    Posted: 16 June 2014 at 12:31pm
Hi
I have a product that I believe can help mothers and their babies with baby learning how to go to sleep.

The range was developed by a naturopath for her own babies to help them learn to sleep using natural organic products.
There is a balm which you massage into babies feet, a mist to spray on bedding prior to putting baby down (does not stain) a massage oil as well as an essential oil you can put in a diffuser in the room. I have ultrasonic diffusers that switch off after 4 hours which are very safe (no heat) and are a night light as well. The sound is like moving water which is also very calming. If anyone is interested in a no obligation look at the products I am more than happy to do this if you are in Auckland, particular the southern end.
Thank you for reading my post. The product is from Australia who have a website www.naturlea.com and I have a facebook page which is www.facebook.com/earth.aromatics.naturleasouthauckalnd.
Also a range for adults for sleep.

Best Regards
Rosalie Williams
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply