FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedApril 2015 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Apfel84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Apfel84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2014 at 5:20pm
Its when I'm hungry. Like I have to eat otherwise I feel sick and dizzy. That's so ridiculous because I'm only 3 weeks 1 day. Must be in my head, but I felt exactly this way Thursday night before I tested Friday morning, and at that point had no idea, I actually was convinced I was out this month.
Sponsored Links

PumpkinBaker View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PumpkinBaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2014 at 6:11pm
Hi I would like access to the private group please.

Edited by AngieBaby - 30 November 2014 at 8:10am
Taiba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Taiba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2014 at 10:15pm
Hello! I should be due around the 5th April. Have dating scan Tuesday. No nausea last time and none yet, but I've got the mumps from DD MMR shots! :D

Edited by AngieBaby - 30 November 2014 at 8:16am
TinkaElle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TinkaElle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2014 at 9:06am
Hi ladies, just wanted to pop by and congratulate you all on your exciting news & wish you all the best for your April arrivals! I was part of the April 2014 due in group & my little boy is now 4 months old! Crazy how time goes so fast!

Apfel84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Apfel84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2014 at 11:50am
congrats TinkaElle

I'd like to join the private thread if anyone knows the password.
Jewels7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewels7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2014 at 1:06pm
I would like to join the private group please
roxyrumbles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roxyrumbles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2014 at 8:17pm
Can I please join the private group :)
Guest_71680 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guest_71680 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2014 at 11:23am
hey guys can i please get a link for the group for my bestie:)
MumaSpy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MumaSpy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2014 at 7:24am
Hi ladies, im 6 weeks, 4 days. I have a referral for a dating scan and I really want to see the babies heartbeat. Im curious as to whether anyone has been able to see it this early. Ive heard after 7 weeks is good, im just not sure I can wait that long to see the little bean. I don't want to not see it and have to wait to 12 weeks though, first pregnancy so I can only go by others experience, any thoughts would be appreciated
Lemon-Breeland View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lemon-Breeland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2014 at 8:33pm
Hi Ladies, eek my first post!!
I am due early April, have date scan next week but looking like 04/04 (the day before my birthday what a present) but that's if my calculations are right (doc says 30/03)
I would love to join the private group please
MiddiMumma2+ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MiddiMumma2+ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2014 at 8:47pm
Welcome mumaspy & Lemon-Breeland.

Mumaspy in my first pregnancy we saw the heartbeat at 5 weeks 5/6 days, can't remember exactly, was before 6 weeks anyway. The general rule is that it is possible to see it from 6 weeks but every baby develops differently so some may not see the heart beat at 7 weeks. It's also common to have your dates slightly wrong so you may be less than 6 weeks in which csse not likely to wee it. It is best to wait til 7 weeks to avoid the stress :) Hope that helps

Edited by AngieBaby - 30 November 2014 at 8:19am
Jewels7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewels7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2014 at 8:50pm
I am the same as you, 5 weeks 4 days. I really want to see a heartbeat too. This is my first baby through IVF, so I am extra nervous. I have no symptoms yet so it feels like its not even real, like someone is going to tell me this is actually not going to happen. I am super nervous about the scan!
MiddiMumma2+ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MiddiMumma2+ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2014 at 8:55pm
1st trimester is so nerve wracking aye, it never gets any easier either in subsequent pregnancies.   Im having my 3rd baby & im a bit of an anxious stress ball this time. I just take every day as it comes & think positive :)
MumaSpy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MumaSpy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2014 at 7:10am
Thanks for the advice MiddiMumma2+ so nice to have someone on here that has been through it all before. Since we are at the secret stage, its hard to know where to go for advice, so im very grateful! Im going to book in for this Saturday, i'll be 7wks,1day. Fingers crossed
Alicia149712 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alicia149712 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2014 at 12:12pm
Hi all, I would love to join the private group please. Thanks.
lil_l View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lil_l Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2014 at 1:11pm
Just got the double red lines! Can I please be added to the private group? :-)

Edited by AngieBaby - 30 November 2014 at 8:20am
MamaLove View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MamaLove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2014 at 9:48pm
Hey!
I just today got a +. So still verrry new. This is my second April baby! I'd love to join the private group since this is super secret still lol

Guest_50712 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guest_50712 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2014 at 12:55pm
Hi everyone :) I would love to be part of the private group is someone able to send me the password. Thank you and congratulations to everyone xx
Guest_50712 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guest_50712 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2014 at 2:22pm
Thank you so much, I would have been so lost :)
Bobbysocks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobbysocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2014 at 8:02pm
Hi Ana, thanks so much for setting up the page, I am edwina hayeswashalliwell I am looking forward to chatting with you girls... we have our first scan in two weeks time..
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>