New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Kiwi Health, Pregnancy & Parenting - Biggest Loser
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedKiwi Health, Pregnancy & Parenting - Biggest Loser

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
Author
LateStarterLorna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LateStarterLorna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2016 at 9:24am
Hi Ladies, how are you both doing?

Back from holidays and didnt gain too much, was nice to be away and the kids were mostly behaved lol We changed campsites before leaving, closer to the Mount and only 200m from the beach :)

Sponsored Links

antheawren View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antheawren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2016 at 6:54pm
Wow nice late - sounds like a lovely holiday! Good work on not gaining! I'm back to avoiding the scales again Lol!

Miscarriage 5 1/2 weeks Nov 14
Miscarriage 6 weeks September 15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LateStarterLorna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2016 at 7:14pm
Not doing that great, have a craving for cheesecake and bacon, not together hahaha

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antheawren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2016 at 8:06pm
Lol they could actually be quite nice together! Lol yucky!

LP pka Rainyday View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LP pka Rainyday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2016 at 6:09am
Holiday sounds great Late.
I went back to work on Tuesday. God it's exhausting! Have been super healthy except we had fish n chips last night. Didn't enjoy the fish very much! Actually finding I can't eat huge amounts which it's good I guess.
Bacon and cheesecake sounds great but not together.
6 MC angels
DS born 04.01.14
DD born sleeping 09.05.16 22w5d

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antheawren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2016 at 7:18pm
I bet it sucks going back to work rd - I start back at school next week - I thought I would get some time off in between but nope!

Awesome you don't need to eat lots - I never had that I was always starving ! Last night I swear I would eat and be starving 2 seconds later it was doing my Head in!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LP pka Rainyday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2016 at 7:20pm
LOL I'm starving to start with then I can't eat much. Is so disappointing. LOL
6 MC angels
DS born 04.01.14

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antheawren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2016 at 7:53am
Lol rd - isn't that funny how it is disappointing! Before I started dieting I could eat like you wouldn't believe! We went to an all you can eat Chinese buffet and I could eat bugger all I was so disappointed especially as I felt quite ill from overeating even though I hadn't over eaten to my standards Lol

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LateStarterLorna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2016 at 8:44am
The only time I had trouble eating was with no2, had gall stone pains, only way to make it stop was to vommit, it was very random but made me a little wary when eating.

Still trying to control the evening pig out beast in my belly lol

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antheawren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2016 at 11:15am
Wow late - did you gain any weight during the pregnancy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LateStarterLorna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2016 at 8:50pm
I think I gained about 15kgs, about the same as with the first, the gallstone pains didnt happen all the time thankfully, maybe once a week from late 2nd trimester and has only happened a couple of times since.

A friend had it bad after having her daughter and lost heaps of weight because she couldnt eat hardly anything until she had it out!

Just had fish n chips at the beach, love summer :)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antheawren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2016 at 9:20pm
Late your so lucky that sounds like the perfect night!

15 isn't bad at all!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antheawren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2016 at 6:53pm
I'm dying I'm melting! I'm lying on the couch and it's honestly too hot to do anything but lie here and die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LateStarterLorna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2016 at 7:51pm
Im also laying on the couch, my feet are hot but Im actually ok but all the doors and windows are open, I should move myself to the open door but would have to lay on the floor lol

We spent most of the day at Parnell pools, crazy to think I was sitting in the hotpools and it was around 30 degrees lol I was in the shaded part thou

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LP pka Rainyday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2016 at 7:58pm
OMG Late you were in the hot pool ?
Girl you crazy!
I managed to hold out until 130 before putting the air con on.
6 MC angels
DS born 04.01.14

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antheawren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2016 at 8:09pm
Omg late your crazy so so crazy! The sun has just gone down here and now it's lovely! Rd your such a show off with your air conditioning I'm so jealous!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LateStarterLorna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2016 at 10:00pm
I did move to the cooler pool and the cold pool but the hot pool was nice in the shade, there was heaps of other people agreeing with me as well lol But yep definitely sounds crazy, Im about to put the aircon to cool down the house before bed, generally dont bother during the day because doors and windows are open :)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LateStarterLorna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2016 at 7:44am
My weight hasnt changed all week, briefly went down yesterday but I suspect the scales are playing with me, I havent been that great, maybe the heat has melted some fat lol

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antheawren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2016 at 5:23pm
How are the scales now late??

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LateStarterLorna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2016 at 5:41pm
They have gone up slightly but my period arrived today, so that explains it lol

How are you ladies doing?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>