FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedFebruary 2016 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 10>
Author
KP06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KP06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2015 at 12:47pm
Do we have any news on a private forum yet?

Went to the GP today, we saw her for our pre referral to fertility associates last November so she knew we had been TTC for a while, makes it a little bit more real, have got iodine tablets as well as my folic acid now.
Sponsored Links

Poppy01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Poppy01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2015 at 5:52pm
Yip got our results back and they're doing the right thing so far. 380 on monday, 870 on thursday. Next test wednesday.

KP, no news on the private forum yet.

Poppy01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Poppy01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2015 at 5:55pm
Just seen the private forum is up but no idea who to get a password off.

alfette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alfette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2015 at 10:15pm
Hi there, just found out I am pregnant with #3! A bit unexpected. Would love to join the private forum
Guest_80413 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guest_80413 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2015 at 6:44am
Great on your hcg results Poppy :)

Wow KP, just seen you were scheduled for IVF in 2017!!! can't believe you would have had to wait another 2 years!!!!! Would have been total agony for you. So extra super congrats on your BFP!
KP06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KP06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2015 at 7:31am
Yeah the wait lists for public funding is extremely long, I'm extremely fortunate that I now don't need to go down that road if this is a sticky one. I was also about to start clomid next cycle as it stimulates the ovaries to help with ovulation. Still a bit unreal as you don't expect a BFP naturally after nearly a year and a half.

Poppy were you messaging someone about the private forum before? Should I send them an email? Its not very nice of them to say "don't go on Facebook as we like to keep our community alive here" and then take so long to set up the due ins every month.

Anyone else have a very slight nausea feeling in the pit of their stomach that is only just there but still noticeable?
JK87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JK87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2015 at 10:07am
Congratulations KP, what a journey you have been on! I have been getting quite nauseous in the mornings, lots of gagging around food but goes around lunchtime. If it's like this now I expect it will only get worse? If you could find out abou the private forum that would be great.
Poppy01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Poppy01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2015 at 10:17am
I had been talking with Angiebaby. Will send her a message now. My ohbaby wasn''t working overnight.

I'm not feeling any symptoms yet except sore boobs and a very bloated belly.

Sageandthyme155145 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sageandthyme155145 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2015 at 4:48pm
Hi congrats to all the feb 2016 mummies! We are due with our third on the 20th of Feb. I would be interested the private forum too please :)
Guest_80413 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guest_80413 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2015 at 5:49pm
Had no symptoms at all until last tues when I suddenly went off all sweet food and started just getting a little queasy most of thee day. Fixed by eating though ;)Oh and DH just commented today on how much my belly has grown in the past few days! Didn't think I was eating that much (less actually) so hopefully just fluid. Must dig out my photos from last pg and compare!Has anyone got any cravings/food aversions yet? Last pg I craved chillis the whole time, nothing was hot enough! wonder if it'll be the same?

Does anyone else find the food restrictions in pg frustrating for eating out and about? My first MW really put the fear into me over Listeria so maybe I'm just paranoid, but I find it so hard to pack a lunch, between that and what I can't stomach!
Poppy01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Poppy01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2015 at 7:05pm
It can be really hard finding something that isn't considered risky, that won't make you throw up and that you actually like! I was lucky to have no food aversion in my first pregnancy and no morning sickness as long as I ate constantly. Found plain popcorn was perfect for that. I'm hoping this one will be the same. As for the bloating, I'm the same. I didn't start to get any belly until towards the end of first trimester but I already have a bulge and I'm not doing up my top pant button (not because I can't but because it's uncomfortable). It will just be fluids not fat at this stage. I'm guessing the body's been there before so it's just getting ramped up early.

Ein117531 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ein117531 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2015 at 8:59pm
My forum password didn't work... Can someone please pm it to me :)
KP06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KP06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2015 at 11:19pm
I don't think we have a password yet?
Poppy01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Poppy01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2015 at 6:12am
No password yet. Still waiting for Angiebaby to get back to me. Suspect it won't be till monday.

CoopersMummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CoopersMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2015 at 9:23am
Can I join too please? I got my bfp a couple of weeks ago...I'm still worried until my first scan next week to see that it is as it should be. But I do have morning sickness so that is a good sign. Due around the 4th of feb at this point until my scan it could be later :)
Poppy01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Poppy01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2015 at 10:14am
Welcome CoopersMummy. I hear you on the nervous part. I think every feels a little better after that first scan if things are measuring as they should and you get to see a heartbeat, especially for those of us who have lost one before. Good luck, let us know how you get on. Fx all goes to plan.

Poppy01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Poppy01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2015 at 3:57pm
Oh My God, My Boobs Hurt! Considering the crap job they did last time at sustaining my child (couldn't keep up with demand by 3mths), they really don't have the right to be giving me this much grief.   

mumtogirls... View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mumtogirls... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2015 at 7:14pm
Hi guys,
We have also had another surprise for #3. I have 2 girls (3.5 and 22 months), and I had a stillborn little girl about 4.5 yrs ago. Going to the dr tomorrow to confirm - but I've been feeling super seedy!! My calculations point me at 15 Feb 2016 (if it all works, still quite nervous).

S
mumtogirls... View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mumtogirls... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2015 at 7:50pm
Would be interested in joining the private forum too.
Cheers
S
Poppy01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Poppy01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2015 at 8:42pm
Congratulations mumtogirls. Will send you the password once we have it. Good luck for your appointment tomorrow.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 10>