FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMay 2016 babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
2furkids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2furkids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2015 at 9:38am
It is a bit different for me, this is my first pregnancy and we got pregnant the first month trying. I have been around this forum a long time though and have seen the heartbreak a lot of people go through, so to start with I was super paranoid but then I realised that they were not my experiences and that at this stage I have no reason to be worried - further down the track if these things happen to be then it will/would be different.

Its good that you are feeling positive about this pregnancy though, enjoy that feeling
Nov 2015, Trisomy 18 (14w3d)
DS Born Sept 2016
Sponsored Links

antheawren View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antheawren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2015 at 11:28am
You sound very wise and that is such an awesome way to think! I remember that feeling! Hold it tight and go with it!!!

I have told my family Im pregnant! Even though my partner didn't want us to tell people. Im also getting married in 6 weeks lol, I know I am going to pop out really quickly this time also. I cant wait to be big and fat!!! Yay

Miscarriage 5 1/2 weeks Nov 14
Miscarriage 6 weeks September 15
Jemma194477 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jemma194477 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2015 at 9:27pm
Hi everyone! I just had a positive pregnancy test (cough multiple as i didnt believe it!) on the weekend to mine and my fiancé's surprise and I'm off to the doctors to confirm on Friday. Based on my LMP I'm due in May

When do people normally start looking at their LMC? I know a lot of people say straight away but I'm paranoid that I will jinx things by setting all these appointments (I miscarried in January about 5 hours before my doctors appointment..Murphys law sure can be nasty sometimes).
So exciting to see other people at the same stage and experiencing similar things!
2furkids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2furkids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2015 at 7:21am
Hi Jemma, welcome to the group It probably depends on where you are and how popular your chosen midwife is, as to how early you need to book your midwife (if that is who you are going with). I just went and saw mine yesterday to get forms for blood tests and early scan if I want it, I will see her again around the 10-11 week mark I think.

DS Born Sept 2016
antheawren View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antheawren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2015 at 7:31am
It won't jinx it honey! I know I get excited at the thought of each appointment! I'm seeing mine for the first time next week!

Miscarriage 5 1/2 weeks Nov 14
Miscarriage 6 weeks September 15
jess194635 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jess194635 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2015 at 11:25am
Hey all, hope you don't mind me joining but i got my positive about a week and a half ago. been to the doctors and I'm due on the 3rd of May. This is our first so me and my fiancé are very excited. x

Also would love to join your FB group, my email is jess2946@hotmail.com :)

Edited by jess194635 - 09 September 2015 at 2:45pm
hannah-b View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hannah-b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2015 at 11:38am
hello!

we just got a BFP with #2 due May 17th! Can I send an email to someone to join the facebook group please!
Tasmin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tasmin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2015 at 11:49am
Hi girls - I would love to join too please. Just got my BFP today and due mid May. Maybe admin could set up a private group for us too? Looking forward to sharing this journey with you all :)
Stacey194654 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stacey194654 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2015 at 3:48pm
Hi all Im keen to join too. Im due about 14 May 2016. What do you need from me?
Stacey194654 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stacey194654 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2015 at 3:53pm
Sorry just read earlier posts. Ill PM you

Edited by Stacey194654 - 09 September 2015 at 3:56pm
Nicola194664 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nicola194664 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2015 at 7:52pm
Hey ladies! I recently found that hubby and I are expecting our first on 1st May (having a dating scan soon to confirm). Would love to join you FB group if possible :)
nerv0usmama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nerv0usmama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2015 at 8:17pm
Hey ladies I think I've managed to invite everyone new who has pm'd me (or left their email here) let me know if you haven't received an email invite and I'll follow up.
Sorry for the delay. Morning sickness is KILLING ME at the moment and I've just started working fulltime so was in bed at 8 last night and went to bed tonight and then remembered that I'd better check in here!
2furkids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2furkids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2015 at 9:10am
Hey Ladies - feel free to PM myself and nervousmama to be added to fb group, I am always on here (and not suffering from MS yet) so will help out

I'm waiting for you avidkeo    
DS Born Sept 2016
julz85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julz85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2015 at 3:51pm
Just found out yesterday after 4HPT's and then results of bloods today that I am pregnant . Looking at my dates I think I am due around 21 May so only around 3/4 weeks along . I have just turned 30 , have a 6 yr old daughter and a 10 year old step daughter . I haven't been on this site since I was expecting my daughter which is around 6 years ago now :)
*Curly* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Curly* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2015 at 6:38pm
Hi ladies, mind if I join too?
I've just found out I'm expecting number 4! I think I'm due around about May 14th. Was a complete surprise, so very nervous about how I'm gonna cope this time round!

Sharyn186790 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyn186790 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2015 at 4:25pm
Hi ladies, super excited to be writing in this group, still can't believe it

We are due 18 May, this will be our first. Nervous, excited - soooo many words

No ms for me yet but really tired, hungry all the time and if I don't eat I'm starving hungry! Partner doesn't quite understand that part lol.

How is everyone?
Tasmin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tasmin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2015 at 6:05pm
Hi Sharyn - congrats! First for us too and our due dates are 2 days apart :) feeling good but a bit tired today. There is a private forum set up but haven't got password yet. Let you know when I do :)
2furkids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2furkids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2015 at 7:33pm
Welcome ladies, PM me your email address if you want to join the fb page, otherwise as Tasmin said, wait for the private forum :)
DS Born Sept 2016
Jemesque View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jemesque Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2015 at 10:26pm
Hello everyone :)

I'd like to join the group too but want to wait until I've announced it to my family (in case something pops up on facebook that they can see haha). 2furkids I'll PM you my email address/name for it in the meantime.

I went to the doctors on Friday and it looks like my HCG must be doing alright as I got as strong positive on the doctors urine test within about 30 seconds! Had heaps of blood taken though to check everything is OK.
Looks like I'm due May 12th!

How has everyone been doing??? I've been feeling surprisingly energetic in the mornings but I crash the moment I get home from work!
Baby# 2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baby# 2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2015 at 11:15am
Hi all, I'm 6 weeks today due with # 2. Got a beautiful 2.5 year old. Very excited to be pregnant again. My due date is 11 May. Would losve to join the fb group assuming it is secret ;) Not ready to go public yet he he.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>