FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDue Jan 2018 NZ

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
Author
Rebekah218204 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rebekah218204 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2017 at 10:37pm
just sent you a request to a profile. then will add to the secret group x
Sponsored Links

michaela22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote michaela22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2017 at 8:17am
michaela.smith1231@gmail.com on behalf of my kiwi sister in Iraq, if the admin of the group could message me on FB that would be AWESOME xoxox
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rebekah218204 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2017 at 9:48am
Hey michaela thanks for the message. Can't find your page with the email. Is this to add ur sister or you sorry? As only comfortable with having mums to be in the group going thru the same experience as we r all on same page (with understanding how it feels of what we r going thru) and due to our personal details and conversations we have. Thanks x

Edited by Rebekah218204 - 14 May 2017 at 9:49am
Clare222753 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clare222753 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2017 at 10:31am
I'm due in January too! The 14th (ish). This is our first child after 4+ years of ttc and we were almost about to start ivf then bam! Pregnant. We're so happy! Currently 5w1d.   
Can I please be added to the group also. I'm pretty sure the email account associated with my Facebook is sossywossy@hotmail.com (don't laugh, I was young!)
Thanks! Clare
Clare222753 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clare222753 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2017 at 10:31am
Oops sorry think I replied to the wrong part... Still working out hype to navigate these forums!
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rebekah218204 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2017 at 11:03am
Can't find u clare.....
ClareEdmonds View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ClareEdmonds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2017 at 11:11am
Sorry I just realized that I had it set to the wrong settings. I've switched it so everyone can now. Can you please try again? :)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote michaela22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2017 at 8:54pm
Oops sorry yes for my sister I was just going to screen shot you her page to add her :) her name is Caitlin Rovner if you could please please add her. She's got no information etc in Iraq where she is currently teaching with her husband. She is thankfully back in NZ in a couple of months! She is aware I'm posting this too. All the best on your journeys ladies! Sticky dust for all <3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote michaela22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2017 at 8:55pm
(Sorry I forgot to reply direct to this message xxx hope you see response above this :)
222763 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 222763 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2017 at 9:17pm
I have just found out I'm due in January next year. Congratulations to everyone else who is pregnant too. Anyone got any symptoms yet? I want to join the group. Is it a secret group?
Thanks

Edited by SonjaZander222763 - 14 May 2017 at 9:39pm
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rebekah218204 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2017 at 9:19pm
Cool just sent her a request :) exciting times !! X
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rebekah218204 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2017 at 9:21pm
What's the time in Iraq? I'm going to sleep now and have work tomorrow so let her know I added her to the fake profile which she needs to accept the friend request and I will add her to the secret group either when I wake in morning or after I finish work around 5pm nz time xx so she not wondering why she friends with a profile with nothing lol x

Edited by Rebekah218204 - 14 May 2017 at 9:22pm
RakshaLakhan222773 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RakshaLakhan222773 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2017 at 2:08pm
Congratulations everyone. I have just found out I am due in Jan, can I please be added to the group...nervous but super excited first time preggoss!
User123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote User123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2017 at 3:12pm
Hi, just found out I'm also due Jan. Can I please be added? Please let me know how. Cheers!
User123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote User123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2017 at 3:17pm
Sorry just posted above. My email is tgiboreessmith@gmail.com
Can you please add me? Cheers!
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rebekah218204 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2017 at 5:30pm
Hello everyone!

Please if you are wanting to be added to the secret group please provide the information i have wrote in my original post that created this forum.

To remind you:

Either by - Email - please make sure it is linked to your facebook account and it can be searched.

Second way - By username and profile picture so i am ensuring i am adding the correct person.

Please also make sure your profile is set to receive friend requests.

If you do not provide any of the above or your settings are wrong or you provide username and no profile picture for me to look out for, of you provide a email that your fb was not even created under, im sorry i wont be able to add you to the group and will not be following up as i am already doing this in my own time and its very time consuming going back to people saying they cant be found! or cant add them cause of there settings. and i wouldn't want anyone to miss out on our cool as group!

Sorry for the little rant - but im spending too much time following up on people who dont provide info requested that is in the original post and im doing this all to help and support everyone have a group to be apart of! So lets make it easy on me please :)

Thank you!!

Rebekah - Admin of the secret fb group.

Edited by Rebekah218204 - 15 May 2017 at 5:33pm
User123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote User123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2017 at 5:53pm
Hey Rebekha,

Is there anyway we can search for you instead and ask to be added? I'm very early in my pregnancy (after losing one last time) and would prefer all my personal details not to be posted on a forum such as this. I have put my email address above which I'm already uncomfortable about but haven't received anything on Facebook. If you can provide your details, we can search for you, PM you and it might just be an easier process for all?
Thanks
Jemesque View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jemesque Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2017 at 6:09pm
@User123 my name is in the forum further up the thread. Find me on Facebook and send me a friend request, then I can add you to the group. Just delete me when you're done if you want :)
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rebekah218204 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2017 at 8:35pm
Hi user123 - fair enough it can be a anxious time. It is for all of us. I myself have been through the same so I know how you feel. The reason we are doing the group this way is so we can check who we are adding first into our secret world.it is a security measure given the nature of all our personal details in the group. Don't want just anyone in it. We are all the same with not wanting others to know anything yet until after 3month. Your email address is not locating anything on Facebook this means your settings are either too private or you set up your fb on another email account. You can always edit your post after and delete your email off this forum. The group is so private you can not search for it that's why we r managing it this way. You can add jemma above then once u guys r friends i can approve u into the group or check your settings on fb and email that it's correct and I would then be able to add you. This is why you have no request as its not working. Thanks. Rebekah.
User123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote User123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2017 at 10:52pm
Thanks. I'll search for you Jemma tomorrow. Cheers ladies!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>