FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedBath Seats

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2006 at 1:11pm
I bought mine from the baby factory...cant remember the name....its blue and the front chair thing comes down so you can sit your baby in it and it snap locks...the lock thingie is under the seat handles so hard for kids to free themselves.......I use mine every day because Zaara never sits still.....so untill I have washed her Hair and the top half of her body she is a prisoner and then I let her loose and wash the bottom half....he he ha ha ...thats the fun part (NOT).

It has four suck on thing at the bottom....really hard to take them off when you are cleaning the bath tub!! so really strong!

Sponsored Links

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2006 at 10:33am
I just got one like you described Roksana off trademe for $25 i cant wait to use it now lol
My3Sons View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote My3Sons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2006 at 10:35am
thats a good price Jess!  Is it Dream baby?  I got Leo the same one a few weeks ago from baby factory for $39.95, it has 3 little toys on the front of it!
Mum to Mr 10, Mr 6 and Mr 4

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2006 at 10:47am
Yerp sounds like that same one

Bath Seat

Edited by Jezsika
Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2006 at 12:09pm
yap thats the one....I paid the same kiwimummy...

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2006 at 4:21pm
I got mine but i have a problem and that is that my bath is slightly curved on the bottom is there anyway to extend the suckers?
Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2006 at 4:28pm
What do you mean Extend??

I think you can pull them down a bit....have you tried?

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2006 at 5:12pm
Yer i loosened the screws a little and the suckers came down but when i went to put them on the tub they went back up again Maybe my bath isnt designed for it?
Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2006 at 5:19pm
ohn no.....have you tried sitting it facing a different way?? Crap...I'll go and have a look at mine!

Glenfelik View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glenfelik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2007 at 11:02am
Does anybody know where you can get the Tubside bath seats? Which are sort of similar - but they clip on the side of the bath as well?

www.ocb.co.nz
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12