FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedIndomie Barbecue Chicken Noodles.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mamanee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mamanee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Indomie Barbecue Chicken Noodles.
    Posted: 11 December 2006 at 2:55pm
This has nothing to do with babies, but the other day I discovered some Indomie Barbecue Chicken noodles. Now, I have tried the other Indomie flavours; Satay, Nasi Goreng and the others (I forget what they are) But MOST of them are WAY too spicy for me. But the good thing about them is they come with FIVE sachets of stuff. What's that you say? "I can't believe cheap 2 minute noodles would come with FIVE sachets!" Well, you better believe it my friend because you don't have to add all the flavours (Some have fried onion, sweet chilli, sweet soy, and some other stuff)..

I'm not sure where this is going.

Oh right! Barbecue chicken! The new flavour. Brilliant!

Don't eat noodles, they're bad for you.
Sponsored Links

mamanee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mamanee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2006 at 2:58pm
And especially don't eat two packets at once because you HAD to have cruskets and noodles all at once.

I'm so ashamed.
lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2006 at 4:35pm
ZThat sounds good. will have to keep an eye out. i love the Thai Hot chili noodles. so yummy!
mamanee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mamanee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2006 at 4:55pm
They're really good noodles. I haven't even looked at Maggi noodles for ages!

I really like getting five sachets of sfuff, it makes it seem like it's more extravagant than pot noodles. And the sachets are filled with liquidy goo. Not just the powder!

Mmmmmm liquidy goo.

Edited by eomachine
busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2006 at 7:58pm
Hahaha I know someone who's craving lol
caraMel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caraMel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2006 at 11:38am
LOL! We were buying those noodles by the boxful when I was pregnant with Benjy. Then all of a sudden he decided he didn't like them anymore and they came straight back up again. I haven't been able to stomach them since
Mel, Mummy to E: 6, B: 4 and:

Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2006 at 2:52pm
I like Tridant (sp??) hot noodles....yuuuummmmm!!

I like spicy food tho so plain stuff is.....welll....to put it nicely......boring!!!

BBQ Chicken sounds interesting!!

Post Reply Post Reply