FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedGreen Monkey!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kezplanet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kezplanet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Green Monkey!!!
    Posted: 20 December 2006 at 10:44pm
One of the best things I have come across food wise!!!! On those days when I'm just not prepared or things just arn't going right or latley after bubs has been off food (sick)and just getting her back into it I have found this a GODSEND. They have just changed the size of the pureed food and bought out "Chunky Monkey" for older toddlers, havn't tried it yet but I have been feeling ok latley and been keeping up with food prep for the kids. All there food is fresh and in season and cooked without addatives. Well worth giving a try, I try to have some in freezer as back up when needed.
Now lets see if I can get this link right!?!?GO HERE
Kerryn, Mum to
Ashlyn(29/3/04), Anastasia(1/11/05) & Abigail (24/02/09)
Sponsored Links

kezplanet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kezplanet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2006 at 10:52pm
YAY IT WORKED hehehe
Kerryn, Mum to
MyMinis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MyMinis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2006 at 10:07am
looks good Kerryn, might have to look out for some and see what Haleigh thinks of it.
fattartsrock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fattartsrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2006 at 8:04pm
looks good,a m keen to try it, might have to look out for it next time I head over to Nelson..
The Honest Un PC Parent of 2, usually stuck in the naughty corner! :P
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2006 at 10:10pm
Is it very pricey?
kezplanet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kezplanet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2006 at 11:26pm
I think from memory its about $9 or $10 a box, in the pureed food there is 12 serves and in the chunky there is 6 serves .... so about the same as you might expect to pay for a jar of watties baby food, maybe a bit less

ETA: But without all of the additives, so if you want to add rice cereal or pasta or mashed potato etc then it will go heaps further when baby eating more

Edited by kezplanet
Kerryn, Mum to
 Post Reply Post Reply