FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedChange Tables

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
kell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2007 at 1:41pm
We have just moved Kaylas out of her room and she is nearly 2. We brought it off TM its recycled rimu and has two shelves under neath, one of the them rolls out for great access. It was about $100, great buy in my opinion. Never had any probs with rolling etc and was a life saver on our backs. Each to their own, but ours has been invaluable and used for a long time
Kayla Rose is now 4!
James Sydney is nearly 2!
Sponsored Links

Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2007 at 3:43pm
I have a cheeper baby care one $139 or so (dont know BIL bought it) it is a simple one with Bath tub. Zaara is 14 months and I still use it to change her.

I wont go with out one!!
If I try and change her any were else she just flips over and runs away from me......

Rachael21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachael21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2007 at 8:01pm
We have a bath one too but at the start we only used it for the bath and not for changing. I took the top off so its just 2 shelves now and its great for storage and Jacks toys are on the bottom shelf and he has a great time taking things out and putting them back. I got mine for $30 second hand and bought a new change mat for on top.
luna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2007 at 8:36pm
The inlaws bought us one. It is great and I wouldn't have been without it. I have a bad back (which turned even crappier for about 4 weeks after birth), plus had a c-section. I've never had a problem with Amelia trying to roll on it, and it has 2 shelves underneath for heaps of stuff.
Selina

Glenfelik View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glenfelik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2007 at 10:21am
We too have a Valco one and still use it now!

I definately would not be without it! I still use it all the time. To change Olivia and also dress her after bathtime. A lot warmer up there than down on the floor too.

Heaps of extra space to store things underneath and I have a nappy storage thing attached on the end. It is also on four lockable casters which makes it easy to move around as well as having a strap to lock her onto it.

It also came with a bath - but realistically only used that for a little while as she was so darn long she did not fit for very long.

But I would most definately recommend it to anyone.

www.ocb.co.nz
kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2007 at 10:35am
I ended up buying a simple one on trade me for $20. I don't need the storage space and it folds up so gets out of the way which is going to be perfect
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12