FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Locked"free" Huggies playmat

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jax View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "free" Huggies playmat
    Posted: 07 January 2007 at 1:44pm
So I haven't received mine yet but just wanted to do a quick quiz of who has found theirs useful, who might not have, etc?

(I am posting away for mine tomorrow.)
Jacquie - Mama to Erin, 13.07.06 - Chief Cat Chaser & Marmite Sammie Eater

Love many, trust few, harm none. ~Anon~
Sponsored Links

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2007 at 4:38pm
i LOVE mine its really good!!!! Erin will love it!
mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2007 at 9:46pm
I thought maybe Ayja might have been a bit old for hers, but it is on the end of her bed and when she wakes early she'll sit and play with the squeakers on them and stuff, she loves it.
Janine and her 2 cool chicks, Paris & Ayja

Andie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2007 at 9:49am

I love ours!  It's better than the stupid $60 mat/gym we've got that's already falling apart.  Only thing is Ella's a major spiller who also likes to take a wizz at each bare-bum time (which is on the playmat) so whichever part she's on is always covered up with a cloth.  Kinda defeats the purpose.  But you can only surface wash the playmat. 

Heeeyyyy...... has anyone chucked theirs in the machine??  And did the squeaky toy and rattle survive??

Andie
Paws View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2007 at 12:34pm
I think our squeaky toys have all gone bust and yeah I put it through the wash....didn't realise that I couldn't. Oops! But it's handy having a mat to pop her on when she's on the floor.....especially as our peek and play one is now firmly attached to the dome!!

Edited by Paws

jack_&_charli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jack_&_charli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2007 at 2:03pm
ours has been through the machine a few times and so far, it's ok.
charli spends more time on her playgym though as she hates tummytime but they are definately worth getting

Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2007 at 4:41pm
i wasnt going to get one until I saw Emmas one and realised it had play bits on it and the twins were loving it...so have sent off for it (thanks for coupons off here too - so appreciative of that!!!)....am sure we will get loads of use out of it.
MyMinis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MyMinis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2007 at 6:40am
I didnt realsie they were that cool. We never got one with Haleigh. But I might get one for baby number 2.
Do the barcodes ahve to be newborn nappies? Or do they do a small size thats allowed?
jax View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2007 at 8:25am
I believe you can use both Newborn and Infant ones.
Jacquie - Mama to Erin, 13.07.06 - Chief Cat Chaser & Marmite Sammie Eater

Love many, trust few, harm none. ~Anon~
mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2007 at 9:14am
Newborn and infant and you need a wipe barcode and one from their wash range as well I think.
I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2007 at 9:24am
crap, i should have kept my barcode from the wipes
Andie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2007 at 10:24am
I think it's 5 newborn or infant naps, plus one from the wipes OR changemats (pack of 5, not a sample pack).  Well I just put our other playmat through the wash ('cause it says you can) and it killed the squeaky toy in it.  Might just chuck the Huggies one in as it needs it, 'cause "surface washing" isn't really washing! 
Andie
11111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 11111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2007 at 10:46am
Darn i really love pooh bear but they cam out long after Alan was in those sizes and monry was too tight to ge mikey Huggies. I am peeved I love pooh bear Mikey has a pooh bear room.
Deborah Mum to:

Andie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2007 at 1:00pm
Deb, you could always do an ask-round here for any huggies barcodes that no-one is using!  Sorry the extras I have are about to be sent off already, but I can't be the only one with a playmat and more barcodes left over!  It's only $5 (for postage) once you've got them.  Blimmin good deal!! 
Andie
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2007 at 6:33pm
I've got spare wipes and change mat barcodes free to a good home but my tubbies don't fit the Infant sz naps anymore.

And Bombshell is right, the girls love their playmats (I ended up with two - sent away for one and Huggies sent me a free one as a congrats when the twins were born so I keep one in the boot of the car for when we are out and about).

We've also got a very pricey but very cool KidsII playtunnel (was Maya's) that the girls like, but the Huggies one is great for tummy time as all the colours and toys are on the mat itself not hanging overhead.
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
kiwigal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwigal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2007 at 6:33pm
What I did was buy the huggies barcodes off trademe then send it away for it.
 Post Reply Post Reply