FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedUse AC to coliimate 150HNTf2.8

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Stephane267160 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stephane267160 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Use AC to coliimate 150HNTf2.8
    Posted: 02 August 2021 at 6:04am
When I rotate AC 90 degrees, the original overlapped P and 2 are offset. What is the cause of this?
In addition, I have placed the AC as close to the focal plane as possible, and the reflective image cannot be exactly the same size as the yellow spot. . .
Sponsored Links

Sonia267533 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sonia267533 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2021 at 12:05pm
We had this terrible heatwave last summer. It was steaming hot outside so the AC was working like 24/7. After a couple of days in such mode, it started to act up a little. The fan sometimes was suddenly on and the lights were blinking while I tried to change the mode. Besides, the temperature on AC was changing itself at night. I thought that it was broken and I started to get thoughts that we wouldn`t survive the heat without AC. Luckily, I found a guide on eliminating my problem on https://www.marvellous.sg/aircon-light-is-blinking/. It turned out that the aircon was overworked because of the filth in its filter. I immediately cleaned it and the problem was solved.

Edited by Sonia267533 - 02 August 2021 at 12:06pm
 Post Reply Post Reply