FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedFuzzi Bunz vs Peapods

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
nikkitheknitter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkitheknitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2007 at 9:21am
heheh Vanessa! Don't read back!!! Ahhh it'll show how fraudulent I am!

Or it'll show how fab modern cloth really is if it can get the laziest of all to convert

Edited by nikkiwhyte
Sponsored Links

AnnC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2007 at 4:30pm
i was given some snazzipants and what i want is where to i get the inserts from. i use normal nappie folded but they are huge on rhyley doing it with them. oh and how much are they?
Ann

Also Mum to Josh (15) and Brooke (10)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkitheknitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2007 at 5:21pm
Snazzipants are a fitted nappy so don't need an insert... but they do need a cover to make them waterproof.

Is that what you meant?

And prices for everything ranges heaps - give us some specifics and we'll let ya know
AnnC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2007 at 8:27pm
ok well the definately need an insert - they r from snazzipants and whoops just looked and thy r called superstars.
Ann

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkitheknitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2007 at 8:31pm
Ohhh k... they are a pocket nappy! So yeah, inserts you can get from TradeMe, or most cloth nappy websites.
I'll just get the list for ya

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkitheknitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2007 at 8:35pm
Baby Harmony - www.babyharmony.co.nz
Bohny Babies - www.modernnappies.co.nz
Breastmates - www.breastmates.co.nz
Bumbles - www.bumbles.co.nz
Busybehinds - www.busybehinds.co.nz
Cheek Boutique - cheekboutique@clear.net.nz
Cottontails - www.cottontails.co.nz
Cutie Bums - www.cutiebums.co.nz
Ecobubs - www.ecobubs.co.nz
Ecobots - www.econappies.co.nz
Funky Bumz - www.funkybumz.co.nz
Greenbeans - www.greenbeans.co.nz
Honey Child - www.honeychild.co.nz
Joel-Eze Naps - www.joel-ezenaps.co.nz
Karma Kidz - www.karmakidz.co.nz
Knittabots - www.knittabots.com
Lemon Grove - www.lemongrove.co.nz
Little Cloth Kiwis - www.littleclothkiwis.co.nz
Little Miracles - www.miraclebaby.co.nz
Modern Nappies - www.modernnappies.org
Mother's Instinct - www.mothersinstinct.co.nz
Mum and Bubs - www.mumandbubs.co.nz
Natural Parenting - www.naturalparenting.co.nz
Nappy Days - www.nappydays.co.nz
Nature Baby - www.naturebaby.co.nz
Nix-Kids - www.nix-kidz.co.nz
NZ Nappies - www.nznappies.co.nz
Organic Baby - www.organicbaby.co.nz
Organic Island Baby - www.organicislandbaby.co.nz
Poopee Pants - www.poopeepants.co.nz
Piko Baby - www.pikobaby.co.nz
Real Nappies - www.realnappies.co.nz
Smart E Pants - www.smartepants.co.nz
Snazzipants - www.snazzipants.co.nz
TNN - www.thenappynetwork.org.nz
Tweedle - www.tweedle.co.nz
Wigglebums - www.wigglebums.co.nz
Yoyo Nappy - www.yoyonappy.com

Edited by nikkiwhyte

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkitheknitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2007 at 8:36pm
I'll hyperlink those later when I'm bored!
AnnC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2007 at 9:06pm
whooo you know heaps of places...

Thanks
Ann

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkitheknitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2007 at 9:20pm
I just got them from The Nappy Network

I was making up a list today to hand out at Real Nappy Week so just copied that

Some of those places don't have inserts tho

Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2007 at 9:51pm
this has been interesting as i only just noticed the PP ones at babycity today for the first time...huge range they had and heaps of colours...we have already bought a couple of Pompino ones - how do they compare to PP etc???
PP seem pretty cheap compared to a lot of others out there and guess being in babycity they have suddenly been mass produced? is that right? Ive never noticed them before - or is it just better marketing with their own stand and being in funky bags etc???

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkitheknitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2007 at 10:57pm
Peapods are quite new and have only just started being stocked by the Baby Factory.

And as I understand it, they moved manufacture to China, I assume to be able to produce more.

I'll have to get confirmation on that.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkitheknitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2007 at 10:58pm
And I don't know much about Pompino nappies at all. Are they a pocket nappy?
jack_&_charli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jack_&_charli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2007 at 8:19am
nikki you forgot tweedle.co.nz   i just got 6 microfibre and 3 hemp inserts from there and it was only $42! post was free

Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2007 at 10:23pm
yeah pompino ones we got can be used with insert, or as a cover over real naps...nice kinda towelling...quite thick...we bought them at babyonline by sylvia park..quite a few different styles as to how they do up too...but only in natural cover so might turn some people off...no jungle patterns etc there! LOL Price was good too...think about $12-15 each.
Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2007 at 11:03pm
i've never heard of pompino - and a google search brought up nothing either...

aimeejoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aimeejoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2007 at 8:44am
They sound like a cover, especially for the price...
Aimee

Hannah 22/10/05
Greer 11/02/08
Nikki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nikki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2007 at 3:51pm
Grrrr, FB's!!!!

I emailed 2.5 weeks ago to tell them of my missing nappy with no explaination, and still no reply ... so I emailed yesterday with a read receipt asking why they hadn't replied. Well they got my email and still no response, so I emailed a couple of hours ago saying that I see they got my email and hadn't replied, and that I think their customer service is shocking, and even though I have heard their product is good I might have to buy peapods when I need larger sizes after this ... still no reply!!!!!

Edited to say whoops, I posted this on the wrong FBs thread!! haha

Edited by Nikki
Carmel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carmel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2007 at 3:36pm
I have used both pp and fb on piper and have had no major problems with them but have noticed she tends to leak more in the fb
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2007 at 4:47pm
Call them Nikki. It might take a few goes to get thru but at least you get an answer. I've never had a reply by email yet,so I gave in and called.
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
Nikki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nikki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2007 at 8:57am
Hi Emma,

I put that in the wrong thread at first, so I copied it to the Grrr funzi's one - and have updated on that one. They finally did answer and were very apologetic, and when I got home last night the nappy was there! Plus a gift - only I'm not sure what the gift is, so I'm about to go on their website and try to find it so I know what I'm meant to do with it! hahaha
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>