FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedBig ups to Telecom...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Big ups to Telecom...
    Posted: 15 February 2007 at 1:00pm
Ok so with all the ranting I've been doing lately it's about time to give credit where credit is due...

Yesterday afternoon the idiots from Fulton Hogan who are doing roadworks outside my house (and have been since who knows when) cut thru the phone cables and cut off the phone and even worse the internet, to half of our street (which is a pretty big street).

Don't worry, I promise this isn't turning into a rant...

I rang Telecom to see what the story was and they said they were working on it but couldn't guarantee that it would be fixed before tonight. But they offered to redivert my home line to my cell phone free of charge and gave me $10 credit on my cell phone account for outgoing calls, plus a months free line rental on my home line for the inconvenience.

So I have to say I am pretty impressed with the service. And obviously they did get it fixed sooner than anticpated coz I am online
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
Sponsored Links

nikkitheknitter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkitheknitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2007 at 1:42pm
They cut of your INTERNET?!?!?!??! Oh good gosh, they are lucky they got away with that one!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkitheknitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2007 at 1:42pm
of = off.
jack_&_charli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jack_&_charli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2007 at 2:06pm
telecom??!!!! are you sure?? wow!!!!!

Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2007 at 4:30pm
Yep I know - they are not known for their outstanding customer service which made it all the more surprising.
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
Two Blondinis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Two Blondinis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2007 at 5:50pm
far out! that is good!
Andie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2007 at 6:19pm
I just had to check out a topic titled 'big up's to Telecom'... I've never come across something like that before in my life!!
Andie
lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2007 at 8:41pm
My gosh Emma! Well, that Teresa woman quits and the service improves...hmmmm
Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2007 at 8:52pm
OMG I never would have thought we would see the day when telecom actually cared for their customers

Busy mum to Miss 15yrs, Miss 10yrs and Master 4yrs
jack_&_charli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jack_&_charli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2007 at 9:27pm
Originally posted by Andie Andie wrote:

I just had to check out a topic titled 'big up's to Telecom'..

i actually thought emma was being sarcastic (sp?)

rug_nz View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rug_nz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2007 at 10:06pm
Good on telecon, bout time.

They will get there money back, line rental going up.
Look out! It's a man.
SAHD

Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2007 at 10:42pm
Like I said, credit where credit is due! I am not backwards about coming forwards when things are NOT up to standard (OK so I am a professional whinger )so the least I can do is appreciate when people/organisations make the extra effort
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
MelanieAndBree View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MelanieAndBree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2007 at 10:48pm
that was nice of them. hehe
Melanie.
Mum to Briahna Robyn, 3yrs

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkitheknitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2007 at 10:57pm
Originally posted by Maya Maya wrote:

(OK so I am a professional whinger )

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
daikini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daikini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2007 at 11:02pm
Gee, and here we were happy because as of today we no longer have to deal with Telecom! Our homeline is now through Slingshot, which we've had internet and tolls with for a while. Mind you, it'll take a good few more stories like this before I'd ever manage to change Nathaniel's mind (or my own for that matter!)
Becca, mum of 2 girls & 3 boys
Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2007 at 2:48pm
Telecom...really?...are you sure!????.....LOL

I would have never thought!! LOL

Post Reply Post Reply