FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTaken the leap

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Taken the leap
    Posted: 20 February 2007 at 11:48am
Alright so i have this strange phobia of things going up my yoo hoo apart from some u know what but i have booked my ovary scan for next Tuesday at 2.30pm to see what is going on.

Now i have those stupid doubts that they will turn around and tell me i dont have PCOS GAH i hate things like this!!! Oh well at least i can know what is going on and causing me so much pain and discomfort! And why my weight isnt shifting, i think that after this i will be armed to go to my dr and start a plan of attack!!

GAH!

*SIGH*
Sponsored Links

jack_&_charli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jack_&_charli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2007 at 12:12pm
good luck jess! i've been diagnosed with PCOS too   
it seems to go hand and hand with endo eh...
i'm with you on the weight frustration! it's so hard to get it off but so easy to put it on
i hope they can get things sorted for you chicka

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2007 at 12:21pm
Hey chicka thanks heaps are you on met?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jack_&_charli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2007 at 12:58pm
met? is that some form of medication? i'm not on anything..

ginger View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ginger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2007 at 1:20pm
Apparently it's the PCOS that triggers the endo a lot of the time ...from what I've been told.
Cuinn Lachlan 23.1.09 - 22:00
Antonia Helene 4.8.11 - 09:41
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2007 at 4:21pm
k had a few issues at home and have cancelled it now coz ill be in auckland
busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2007 at 7:12pm
Jess can't they just do an ordinary ultrasound like for pg?
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2007 at 8:26am
Nah coz the ovaries are so small they need to do an internal to get closer or something
busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2007 at 8:57am
Gee, lucky you

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jack_&_charli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2007 at 9:28am
i've had one of those done, they aren't too bad jess, just a little uncomfortable. can you re-schedule?

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2007 at 11:32am
haha i know doesnt sound exciting really does it LOL

Yeh jacksmum ill get one done when i get back i reckon. Its not to expensive compared to some places its $70.
SMoody View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMoody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2007 at 6:15pm
Jezsika the internal scan is really not that bad. I had it done to check ovaries as well and in the beginning of my pregnancy.

Just breath slowly in and out and you will do fine.

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2007 at 6:32pm
Yer i know its just the thought haha i guess noone likes that kinda thing tho haha
 Post Reply Post Reply