FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTweedle nappies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2007 at 3:50pm
I haven't tried them yet - they were posted today so hopefully will arrive tomorrow.

I've said it many times but my absolute faves are the Ecobubs wool. I've got 2 candy stripe and 2 citrus stripe (which have the yummy orange fleece but I'm not sure if she's still doing this color) and ordered two more in blush but asked them to change the fleece and snaps color. Well they stuffed up and put the wrong fleece in them, so she offered to remake them and I said I'd take the right ones plus the ones they stuffed up - based on the premise that a baby can never have too many nappies of course! So now I have 8 of them
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
Sponsored Links

BaAsKa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaAsKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2007 at 8:57pm
AAWW now i needa check out the ecobub nappies!! LOL!!! no doubt i will go a little nutty over them also!! especially if they have neat colours!!
kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2007 at 7:03am
Thank god ecobubs don't seem to appeal to me! heheh I don't need another one to get addicted to!!
Brenna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brenna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2007 at 8:15pm
I just received my 2nd tweedle nap - seaspray PUL with black microfleece and black snaps. Very funky!!!!!
My beautiful 2 girls...nearly 4 and 13 months
BaAsKa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaAsKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2007 at 8:59pm
Oh man! i cant wait to get mine!! even though i cant use them for another 16 weeks!!!
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2007 at 12:31pm
Mine arrived this morning Bugger that I am too sick to care and have the girls in disposables atm till we get over this nasty bug
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
Brenna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brenna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2007 at 12:34pm
Well, my tweedle nappy just passed on the poo-o-metre!! It had been on for 4 hours then... *explosion* - no leaks!! I'm so happy that it kept everything in. Otherwose, it could have been dangerous...
My beautiful 2 girls...nearly 4 and 13 months
BaAsKa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaAsKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2007 at 4:41pm
YAY!! i recieved my tweedles today and they are sooooooo cute!!! and so well made!! cant wait to put my wee boys tushy in them and the little mint lolly was a neat touch!

Ok so i wrote down on a peice of paper to remind myself to buy a "funky retro wave Drybees" and now i cant find the website that i saw them on...iv looked on the Drybees nappies thing on the mothers instincts website but cant find them there!!
Does anyone know where they are????
kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2007 at 5:35pm
hehe I'm waiting for her yellow PUL to come in stock, DH wants me to get a hurricanes inspired nappy with yellow PUL and black microfleece lol
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2007 at 8:19pm
Haven't seen a retro wave Drybee, but Mumsandbubs do a retro print Happy Heiny?

Tried out the tweedles, didn't really get to give them a good test run as both bubs "christened" them before they were very wet, but I like the cut - they are quite narrow thru the crotch which is good for my chubby thighed gremlins.
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
BaAsKa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaAsKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2007 at 8:52am
Hehehe yup im waiting for the butter ones inparticular i caved and bought another one yesterday!! (a seaspray and white one) i also got a hemp insert and some wipes its going to be lethal when she gets the colours back in!! lol

Oh maybe i got the retro wave nappy maker confussed?? il have a nosey at the happy heiny ones
BaAsKa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaAsKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2007 at 1:13pm
Can i get happy heiny nappies from anywhere in NZ (via the net) or do they have to be ordered from the uk website??
Im sure i found them on a nz website the other day but cant seem to find it again!!
nikkitheknitter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkitheknitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2007 at 1:23pm
http://www.mumandbubs.co.nz sells HH I think...?
kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2007 at 1:28pm
www.poopeepants.co.nz and www.miraclebaby.co.nz also sell HH
BaAsKa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaAsKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2007 at 3:46pm
Tee hee Poopeepants very appropriate! im such a big kid laughing at that!!
BaAsKa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaAsKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2007 at 4:04pm
Oh bugger!! i was meant to be just checking out the designs in the HH nappies but instead i got carried away and bought a peapod!!!! oh my lord my DH is going to kill me!!!
kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2007 at 5:26pm
lol I just don't tell mine when I've ordered some, they just show up and go into the collection automatically. Sometimes he sees them sometimes he doesn't, but I don't think he really cares how many I buy
BaAsKa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaAsKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2007 at 8:30pm
hehe i feel guilty and bust it out! when hes talking about random stuff!! LOL!! me not so good at keeping ze secrets from ze big burly hubby!! lol and although i feel rather guilty im sure i will not stop there! lol its just too addictive and its for a good cause
Nic01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nic01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2007 at 9:35am
Well I just got my tweedle the other day & I really like it. The fleece is so gorgeous & soft! Great fit & nice & trim & I like the fact that you can choose your own colour combinations. The wipes are fab for wiping mucky hands & faces too! Think tweedles could become a new addiction!!
BaAsKa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaAsKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2007 at 10:58am
hehe Tweedles is my new addiction! lol
I decided to buy a peapod off poopee pants (even though now i know that you can get them from babyfactory!!) and i got an email saying that it can take up to 147 days to get here!!!! WTF!!
I will definately be sticking to tweedles because she has to make them to order but still has them sent out and recieved within 3 days of paying!!!! BRILLIANT!! plus she is soooo friendly!!
My only bummer is that i really want an orange one and she has been unable to get a hold of any orange PUL Oh well still love them and am waiting for some more to arrive
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>