FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTweedle nappies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Brenna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brenna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tweedle nappies
    Posted: 14 March 2007 at 7:19pm
Has anyone used Tweedle cloth naps?? I was thinking of trying them as they are only $18 per nap (not including insert)
My beautiful 2 girls...nearly 4 and 13 months
Sponsored Links

kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2007 at 7:42pm
I've looked at them as well and am thinking of ordering one to see what they are like, even though I have a bit of a wait until I can try it out - but I'm quickly becoming a cloth addict hehehe
jack_&_charli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jack_&_charli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2007 at 7:53pm
hehe stacey, you just wait til bubs is here...your addiction will escalate! (sp?)

i have a tweedle nappy for charli and it's good for nights. it's a sz sml but still abit big for her during the day but with heaps of stuffing for nights it's great. have you looked at joel-ezenaps.co.nz i'm loving these for charli at the mo check out my girl on the gallery page
$22 for a pocket nap (no insert)
also, peapod nappies are great too for $19.95 the insert is great as a booster but not so good by itself

kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2007 at 8:00pm
lol I know it will escalate and I will be in trouble since we will have far less money than we do now!

I'm gonna get a joel-eze one too hehehe

I've got a couple of pea pods but after one wash (cos I know they are a bit like towels and don't absorb without being washed a few times) the fleece is already looking like it's been through the wash about 10 times + so I'm not all that impressed with them.

But this is coming from no actual use of them so far! hehe
Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2007 at 8:37pm
kebakat it is the inserts that need pre washing for absorbency - not the actual pocket. i havent tried tweedle yet either but want to - there were a few reviews on the nappy network and they were all good.

kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2007 at 7:18am
Yeah I know it's the inserts that actually need the washing but I wanted to wash the pocket as well to see how good the fleece actually was.
kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2007 at 1:36pm
Just wanted to say I received my Tweedle nappy today and I love it! It's so well made and was so speedy with getting it here!
Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2007 at 1:41pm
we want to see a pic - we'll just imagine it has a baby in it...

kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2007 at 1:44pm
lol I was thinking of putting it on a teddy bear hahaha my pretend bubba

*thinks I've had too much chocolate today*
Brenna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brenna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2007 at 4:43pm
I put a photo of my girl in her tweedle nap on the 'show us your cloth bots' thread.

Edited by rubydooby
My beautiful 2 girls...nearly 4 and 13 months
jack_&_charli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jack_&_charli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2007 at 9:51pm
does anyone want to buy my tweedle nappy? it's too big for charli around the legs and too small in the rise for jack
it's a small, sage colour, only worn by charli 2 times....$15

kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2007 at 7:04am
I would but I don't really like sage colour nappys
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2007 at 11:58am
Originally posted by jacks mum jacks mum wrote:

does anyone want to buy my tweedle nappy? it's too big for charli around the legs and too small in the rise for jack
it's a small, sage colour, only worn by charli 2 times....$15

My fat gremlins are in medium already
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
BaAsKa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaAsKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2007 at 7:52am
YAY! im glad i found this thread! i have just bought a tweedles MCN and wanted some reviews as they seem real neat! but i havnt used them and there is so many colours to choose from!! so i may go a little nutty!! just wanted to know that they were worth it before going all out! lol
BaAsKa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaAsKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2007 at 8:11am
Oh man!!! i needa get off that website!! i just bought another one!!...half hour after i bought the last one!!! lol
kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2007 at 8:23am
lol it's bad aye?

I've told myself I'm not allowed on that site today except for to show my mummy but no buying!
BaAsKa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaAsKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2007 at 11:05am
hehe! im back on there now! lol its addictive!!!! im going to ask her when shes going to get some of the sold out colours in and if shes going to get that neat orange in microfleece cos i love it!...and then il go nutts and buy more im sure!!
Im so excited i rushed down to the bank the second it opened this morning and payed for them now to be patient and wait for them to arrive
kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2007 at 2:44pm
hehe her stock usually takes a couple of weeks to get since she gets it from overseas but if you ask her she will tell you the minute it comes in (I know from experience )
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2007 at 3:01pm
Guess who got the last of the butter PUL
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
BaAsKa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaAsKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2007 at 3:34pm
Oh bugger!! i wanted the butter!!! lol I asked her and she said that she is getting the butter in within the next 10 days and the other colours within the next 2 weeks but she hasnt been able to find PUL in the bright orange only the microfleece.

Emma do you find them to be really good nappies???
What is the best brand you use???
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>