FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAnyone due Dec 07??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 92>
Author
LittleRed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LittleRed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2007 at 7:39pm
Hi Jess, I'm due 24th as well... cept this will be our first. Do you have many preg symptoms yet??
Sponsored Links

youngmumnz View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote youngmumnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2007 at 11:21am
Hi there, only symptom i have had so far was missing my period kind of lucky i didnt have any morning sickness with my daughter either, and omg yeh its hard with her cause she is still having her morning feeds at like 3am and 6am i have sooooo many iron tablets to take its not funny. Whats quite funny is i did my test for Talia last year on the 26/04/06 and did this one on the 26/04/07 lol we only realised that last night its kinda freaky ay lol We are waiting till 12 weeks to tell Amiee whom is my partners daughter but i class her as mine cause ive had her since she was 9months and she is 2 now, waiting the 12 weeks cause we lost our baby before i got pregnant with talia so ya know just in case. lol How is everyone? hows your pregnancy going little red?
LittleRed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LittleRed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2007 at 3:29pm
lol.. well April looks like a good month for you! I don't really feel much different at the mo, just a few little twinges in my tum which i read is something to do with the uterus stretching and a bit tender up top ... this is my first pregnancy so don't really know what to expect. my doctor said it might be hard finding a midwife being due xmas eve so she told me to try and find one now, will you try and find one early?

Peanut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peanut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2007 at 5:16pm
My friend is due on the 21st and she has really struggled to find a midwife. Rang 10 before she found one that was working over christmas so I would get onto it pretty quickly!
Had my first wave of morning sickness today and so not at fan of it.

bookwyrm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bookwyrm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2007 at 9:35pm
hey everyone. just thought id share the news. i am pregnant and due on the 28th of december (date not confirmed by doctor yet). so yay for me.

go december babies!

tara
busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2007 at 10:02pm
oo you got your BFP! Congrats Tara
bookwyrm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bookwyrm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2007 at 8:20am
Thanks busymum :)

BellaBoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BellaBoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2007 at 8:30am
Congrats ladyluck!!!!!! I am due one day before you. Just a little tip- start looking for a midwife straight away as many go away at that time of year. Wishing you a very healthy and happy pregnancy!
Peanut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peanut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2007 at 8:34am
Congrats ladyluck!
Its all very exciting....How are you feeling?

bookwyrm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bookwyrm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2007 at 9:44am
I am feeling good. Miss my caffine already.

I have no idea where to start with looking for a midwife.

Peanut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peanut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2007 at 11:19am
Ring 0800 mumtobe (I think) and they send out a list of midwifes in your area or else put a general post on here and you will get heaps of feeback and recommendations.
I would def start sooner than later looking as its a tricky time of year! I wrote a post about it above.

sally belly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sally belly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2007 at 11:23am
Hi girls

I would love to join in too! Congrats to everyone else and their BFP's.

I am due on 18 December (not the best timing in the world huh!).

I so far have been feeling pretty yucky at various times of the day. I haven't actually thrown up yet though which is a bonus.

Ladyluck: my GP gave me the number of a consultant MW who you can make a free appt with and she'll discuss all the options for care with you and even find you a MW. I wonder if there's anything like that in Ham?? Otherwise I guess you just start calling around?

Peanut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peanut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2007 at 12:31pm
Congrats, Sally Belly!

Dec, although warm, isn't the best time for finding midwives etc.

I am feeling all good, slight nausea at times but never even felt like vomitting. have sorted out my clothes as all my pants and half my skirts don't fit already..which is a scary thought.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sally belly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2007 at 2:40pm
How are you all coping with work? At the moment I'm finding I'm totally not interested & unmotivated. I guess I just have other things on my mind    Plus, the tiredness doesn't really help when sitting behind a computer screen for most of the day.

Have any of you told your family/friends of your pregnancy yet? So far we have only told my parents and sister. We're just waiting to get a bit further on before telling others b/c I had a m/c in Feb so we want to be sure.
Peanut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peanut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2007 at 8:32am
Sally Belly, we have told all our family and some close friends as we decided if the pregnancy turned to custard we would need support!

Work is challenging, feeling the same as you but as I am a teacher I find it extremely challenging to keep my energy levels up all day.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sally belly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2007 at 3:34pm
Good idea Peanut (telling your family & close friends I'm referring to). We did that last time too but have chosen not to this time round. Not really sure why though...

I'm really battling with the old morning sickness. It's annoying b/c sometimes I feel really hungry but a minute later I feel really sick and so not like eating. But I'll keep chugging things down as best I can. I seem to have gone off a lot of foods I used to like too... very strange this whole pg thing I think!

Hope you all have nice & relaxing weekends girls
Peanut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peanut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2007 at 4:42pm
I have found that also...I need to eat as soon as I feel hungry or 5 mins later I feel ill. Nothing like constant eating!!

bookwyrm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bookwyrm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2007 at 9:37am
Yeah thats the same as me Peanut. If I don't eat within 5 mins of getting up, I feel ill as. Then I can't even think about eating. Gah.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sally belly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2007 at 3:41pm
How are you all feeling today girls? Me, not too great as the morning sickness has well and truely set in this arvo. I can't wait to go home, lie on the couch and put my feet up.

Just wondering how often you've been seeing your MW at this early stage?
Peanut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peanut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2007 at 9:33am
I had my first m/w appt on the 25th of April and have my next on the 23rd of May as have my scan on the 22nd so that will be 2 appts before the 12 week mark.

I am feeling all good. No sickness really as long as I keep eating, am over the tiredness, boobs a settling down but I do have a nagging pain in my left hip and a sore lower back at times.

Is everyone sorted for m/w etc? How is everone getting one?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 92>