FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedfood in a minute chicken casserole

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: food in a minute chicken casserole
    Posted: 03 April 2007 at 8:17pm
Tried that casserole they advertised a few weeks ago - had hash brown buttons on topm, and while I did a few things differenlty (used real bacon not the cream corn with it included, and used hash browns rather than the buttons) and it was VERY well received. Jake kept asking for more. Taine ate rather than throwing it around. for me it was a bit milkd taste wise but I can see using the recipe again with a few "modifications" - would use mashed potato top rather than the hash browns for economy reasons! i recommend!
Sponsored Links

mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2007 at 8:26pm
oooh i missed that we usually have them emailed to us. might have to have a look at that.
Janine and her 2 cool chicks, Paris & Ayja

my2angels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my2angels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2007 at 9:21am
I vaguely remember seeing it, might have to look up the recipe. Thanks for the recommendation! I always struggle for something to fed kobe
Kellz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2007 at 12:04pm
Made this last weekend at my PIL! Was liked by all here too! We also used regular bacon intead of the baconand corn can! Yummy!
 Post Reply Post Reply