FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDUCK SHOOTING

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DUCK SHOOTING
    Posted: 07 May 2005 at 6:46pm

Hi there everyone my husband is spending the whole weekend Duck Shooting and i can't think of anything more boring. 

Just wondering if any of you other ladies out there have a husband or partner that gets into this crazy hobbie, if so imagine if we were to be due to have our babies on opening weekend i think my husband would divorce me (lol).

Sponsored Links

angel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2005 at 8:40pm
LOL! Yes my husband likes going shooting, not really into duck shooting but rabbits, although he is having trouble finding farms and places to go. He is in the local gun club too and quite often spends a few hours down there on a Saturday afternoon. He is sitting on the couch right now cleaning his rifle hehehe
Aimee
Ella - 5.5 years old!
Toby - nearly 3 years old!
mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2005 at 8:40pm
No i don't have a hubby that goes duck shooting, but i have a hubby that does the speedway thing...which is just as bad! he remembers our anniversary date cos that was the weekend of teams champs here in palmy. 6 months of the year he is off around the country crewing for his dad.. and the other six months he spends planning what meetings he's gonna go to, and helping his dad prepare for next season. am glad i am due this time in the middle of the off season.. last time i was due right near the end.. and i hardly saw him in the first months or so of Paris's life cos he had to fix up his dad's car!.. coming home at 4 in the morning sometimes!
Janine and her 2 cool chicks, Paris & Ayja

lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2005 at 12:51am
My grandfather used to host duck shooting parties on his farm. I would recommend it but he passed away about six years ago, so no go!!!! I hATE it. Dead ducks, and then you pluck them, and they tastes icky anyway!
My husband has the electronics craze...so of course, it's lukcy we are in the right country for it. He goes to the electronics place and oogles. thankk god I cut up the credit card.
 Post Reply Post Reply