FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedThe little things they do...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The little things they do...
    Posted: 09 May 2005 at 8:27pm
Maya just about made me cry today. While she was at daycare I bought a set of shelves/colored bin thingies to organise her toys for her and set them all up. When she came home she was all excited about them, and then she randomly said to me "thank you for my toys Mama, I love you". Sooooo cute, I just about burst into tears!
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
Sponsored Links

Xander&Harmony View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xander&Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2005 at 9:00pm
awwwwwwww she is soooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!
BECS

Angel Baby 10/07/09 (10wks4days)
mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2005 at 9:13pm
Aw, that is so gorgeous.
Janine and her 2 cool chicks, Paris & Ayja

nuttymama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nuttymama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2005 at 6:28am
that is just to cute!
Abigail 06/01/2005
Jayden   21/11/2001
Micheal 03/04/1997
Xander&Harmony View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xander&Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2005 at 9:10am
I spilt a half made coffee on the floor just before and Xander came in and grabbed the tea towel to help me clean it up.so cute.
BECS

Angel Baby 10/07/09 (10wks4days)
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2005 at 10:15am
Lol!
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
melz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2005 at 11:33am
Angie has just started playing last card and we were playing and she said "your the best mama". Another time we were playing I made her pick up 2 and she was like "you're not the best anymore."
It is her favourite game at the moment (thank goodness we don't have to play snap anymore) but her favourite part is having a prize bag and doling out prizes to the winner. The prize bag was all her idea and she has all sorts of stuff in there, like a toy phone and money and felts.
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2005 at 11:37am
Cool. Maya's fave toy atm is a shape sorter book that O bought her ages ago, but she has only just figured it out. It has cardboard cut out shapes that you slot into the pages as you read the story. It absolutely drives me nuts!!

Oh and if I have to read Goldilocks and the Three Bears again I think I am going to scream. Although I don't actually have to 'read' it anymore since Maya knows all the words and recites the story to me!
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2005 at 1:36pm
Paris is nuts about phones and dollys right now. she walks around the house with a phone in one hand and a dolly in the other.

Hey becs, Paris does the teatowel clean up thing too, but i think that's cos i taught her to do it when she spills something. she thinks it's a bit of a novelty now though.. sometimes i catch her tipping her water on her hands, then she'll go and "clean up hands" lol, then grab the teatowel, wipe her hands and go and wipe where she spilt the drink. monkey

kobe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kobe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2005 at 9:17pm
Kobe has just started wanting to read books rather than eat them and he picks one then slowly walks (still a bit unsteady) over and sits on your knee waiting to be read a story. Its so cute how he just climbs on and sits there waiting. Today he feel asleep in my arms which he hasnt done since he was little and when he woke he gave me a big cuddle and smile it was so sweet. Arent all our little darlings so cute.
Robyn & Kobe
www.babiesonline.com/babies/s/stackyjunior
nikkitheknitter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkitheknitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2005 at 4:42pm
awww i can't wait to get real cuddles!
at the moment all i can do is throw hannah's arms around my neck and hold her tight... authenticity is ruined when she starts squawking to get away from me
daikini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daikini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2005 at 4:45pm
I had Josiah up on my shoulder today, and he moved his head and upper body over until he was snuggled in by my neck, and went to sleep!
Becca, mum of 2 girls & 3 boys
nikkitheknitter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkitheknitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2005 at 3:10pm
awwww i'm getting clucky again. watch out boys!!!

doesn't help that the guy i am sorta seeing keeps talking about his future kid and what he is going to teach it etc. guys who love kids are so cute!!!
nuttymama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nuttymama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2005 at 3:42pm
Troy sits there with abby and keeps telling her she is going to become a nun when she's older. He's stressing about dating already and she's only 4 months old. He recons boys are less worry. Jayden was trying to catch a ball the other day and he stood there going "nearly nearly", then when he caught it he was jumping up and down with his arms in the air yelling "I did it I did it", he was so cute.
Abigail 06/01/2005
Jayden   21/11/2001
Micheal 03/04/1997
daikini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daikini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2005 at 5:04pm
Nathaniel has already said he's going to "invest" in a shotgun when Kiya is nearly old enough to start dating... I told him he doesn't need to learn how to shoot it, he just needs to take it out and sit at the table cleaning it when the boy arrives to pick her up!
Becca, mum of 2 girls & 3 boys
nuttymama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nuttymama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2005 at 6:08pm
Same. Troy says he's going to get a rocking chair so he can sit outside as they come up the drive and get a clear shot! He'd probably shoot his foot off, so I figure they are safe. God help her that's all I can say, poor girl is going to have to get on well with me if she wants a life.
Abigail 06/01/2005
Jayden   21/11/2001
Micheal 03/04/1997
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2005 at 7:58pm
Willie reckons he doesn't need a shotgun, just a steelcapped size 13 boot! I'm glad I'm not his daughter (and glad that he won't let any man near Maya!)
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
melz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2005 at 8:06pm
Andrew says that Angie will be wearing a cassock until she is 25 and then she will be allowed to date boys. He wants grandchildren before he is too old!
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2005 at 8:13pm
If Maya has babies at the same age as I did I will be a grandmother at 40
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2005 at 9:50pm
Mike was worried after me and Paris went to visit Becs and Xander.. the first time, paris stayed away from him, last time, she was all up in his face going "hi Xander" with big cheesy grins, and holding his hand. the next day i go to daycare and got told that for the first time ever she had played with the boys that day, rough tumble and all. mike is seriously considering the shotgun now. most people would think he's far too small to be intimidating.. but from going out with him drinking when we were 18 (all those years ago) he can give as well as he gets.. all the drunken guys at the clubs used to give him heaps about his size.. and were seriously freaked when he stood up to them, it was usually me that pulled him away.. I was (and still am) scared that he'll get broken, lololol.

Mike's family is young... his mum was 15 when she had him, she was 37 when she became a grandmother.. (paris calls her by name, at her request.. i wouldn't want to be called nana at 37 either) mike's great great grandmother that passed last week was 89.. that's pretty young to be a great great really.

so Emma, if you are a granny at 40, it wouldn't be too bad.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>