FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedThe Mother of 13 who is a size 0

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mamanee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mamanee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Mother of 13 who is a size 0
    Posted: 18 May 2007 at 2:31pm
Sponsored Links

Paws View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2007 at 2:44pm
Wow she looks great!!! And she has such a gorgeous family!

There is a mum on another board I belong to who has 12 kids and is super skinny too, lucky thing!

nikkitheknitter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkitheknitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2007 at 3:00pm
Originally posted by Paws Paws wrote:

There is a mum on another board I belong to who has 12 kids and is super skinny too, lucky thing!

She used to come on here a while back before she had her last babe. There are pics somewhere in the 'tummy pics' thread
meow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2007 at 3:02pm

busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2007 at 3:41pm
What a cool story! So inspiring, not just on the weight front, but hey, they want heaps of kids so why not? And you can see in the pic that they are all very happy.

Can you imagine being a grandmother at 35-ish though? Phew! She didn't just have 12 + 1 lost + 1 on the way, she had them all in 18 years

Edited by busymum
ginger View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ginger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2007 at 3:43pm
People shouldn't be allowed to be that skinny
Cuinn Lachlan 23.1.09 - 22:00
Antonia Helene 4.8.11 - 09:41
MILF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MILF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2007 at 4:35pm
well it is obvious to me that she is just far too busy to eat or having all those kids has sucked all the meat off her bones
I, myself, clearly dont have enough kids to keep me too busy to eat, nor have they sucked any meat from my bones! infact i think jordis is stuck on blow as i cannot account for the spare tyre any other way......
Lyla - mum to

Xanthe - my big 4 year old
and
Jordis - 1 year old
caraMel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caraMel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2007 at 5:01pm
LOL Lyla!
Mel, Mummy to E: 6, B: 4 and:

mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2007 at 11:05pm
lol ohhh that's just too funny!

lol mikes mum was a grandmother not much after 35.. actually i think she may have been 36 when i had paris.
Janine and her 2 cool chicks, Paris & Ayja

11111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 11111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2007 at 1:22pm
Oh wow I have t oagree with teresa waht a great story I think some people were jsut born to have lot's of kids.  If I could convince my hubby I would keep going till i was  35 then stop I think, but he only want 6.
Deborah Mum to:

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2007 at 8:07am
Wow that is a great story, they all look so happy.
Somehow I don't think I could manage with that many kids, good on her and her family!
Andie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2007 at 2:38pm

I'm with Lyla! 

...I'm half tempted to post a pic of my slender super-fit MIL after 8 babies, but I don't know that she'd be too impressed with me for it!  Dag nab it I wish I had those genes!

Andie
lil_miss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lil_miss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2007 at 5:42pm
woah! :) good on her....
busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2007 at 8:17pm
Go for it Andie! I can't get over how slim she is either.... or Pam for that matter, with 6 kids (the last one was 12lbs !)

ETA: Just post a wedding pic or something with her in it

Edited by busymum
AnnC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2007 at 9:26pm
wow you got this over here too, I read this article in the newspaper in the Uk. She must lose the weight after all those kids... I thought about a number four but seems too many things would have to change so may just stick with the 3.... but 13 ... I couldn't do that where do they put them all LOL - in the garage in the roof?
Ann

Also Mum to Josh (15) and Brooke (10)
CRS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CRS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2007 at 10:11pm
Oh man I'm sooooooo jealous!
Bonnie, Mum to a 1 1/2 year old & a 3 year old - still RF in their Brio Zento's
CPST & Safe2Go Technician
www.childrestraintsafety.com
MyMinis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MyMinis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2007 at 9:29am
wow I wish I could look as good as her, esp after 13kids.

My old boss had 8kids and was a tiny wee thing.
bookwyrm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bookwyrm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2007 at 3:49pm
That is insanely crazy!

Leish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2007 at 7:06pm
What a beautiful family.
 Post Reply Post Reply