FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedauckland museum

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: auckland museum
    Posted: 23 May 2007 at 4:05pm
starting may 25 the auckland museum has Egypt: Beyond the Tomb with Keku the 2700 yr old mummy. Might be interesting if not for the kids then at least the adults.
Sponsored Links

arohanui View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arohanui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2007 at 5:04pm
I've seen it... hate to say it, but I didn't think it was that fantastic.

Sure it's OK and it's quite cool seeing mummified animals, but still not convinced it was worth the entry fee!
Mama to DS1 (5 years), DS2 (3 years) and...
Ray View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2007 at 10:19am
Anyone know where i could look for a play group in wellington for my 5 1/2 month baby?
Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2007 at 10:26am
ray have you asked plunket, mine had a list of local playgroups... or check out the library - some run musical storytime for kids then if you go and meet other mums they will let you know other places.
Ray View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2007 at 10:29am
Thanks heaps will check out plunket now
 Post Reply Post Reply