FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedJuly 06 Toddlers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 34>
Author
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2007 at 4:39pm
Just another link that may be useful before you chat to IPONZ: IPONZ Information Library

They have a couple of .pdf files that are tutorials on the basics of trade mark and patent requirements. I came across these when I was looking into sewing and selling my own product.

Anyway, what a yucky weekend - today's weather has been absolutely dismal and there was no way we could have even gone out to feed the ducks, so have just done a few bits of housework and sat on my bum watching LOTR.
Sponsored Links

Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2007 at 8:05pm
It is blimmin freezing today! Just lurking in to send big hugs to wee Caitlin and Tyrell, hope they are feeling heaps better really soon!
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
pepsi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepsi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2007 at 11:51am
Hmmm...thought I'd pop in here for a nosey.... It doesn't feel right being here though..Alyssa isn't toddling around yet!
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2007 at 1:00pm

hehe lurker.....

Thanks Emma, Tyrell is back to up for hours on end...ARGH.

How is Caitlin Toni?

Edited by amy
Deez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2007 at 8:33pm
just popping in and looking around, nothing new on my end same old stuff...ground hog day!

Hope all your babies are feeling better!

Lycan and Peyton = Moon and back!!
Two Blondinis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Two Blondinis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2007 at 10:05pm
I'm assuming you mean July?
We should be free

Caitlin now has a cough which sounds like she's been smoking 40 a day NICE! but she's much happier in herself so that's the main thing I guess

**off to put my electric blanket on super charge boost "brrrrrr"** Sweet dreams peeps
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2007 at 12:11pm

ooh we are free would love to meet your bub!

luna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2007 at 8:41pm
Hello ladies! and toddlers too of course!

Hope all those sick wee bubbies (well they are bubbies still in our heads eh?) are feeling much better today.

All good here - just had the in-laws up since last Thursday. Miss Amelia thought it was great - loads of fun and a pressie or two thrown in for good measure.

Jess .. I am off to find the post of Kebakat's baby!
Selina

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Two Blondinis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2007 at 8:55pm
Aww how could you get those beautiful curls cut off Jess?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Two Blondinis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2007 at 8:45am
Caitlin's hair is looking suspiciously like a mullet lately LOL the back is growing heaps but the top is only thickening up, doesn't seem to be getting any longer. If she was a boy I would have cut her hair by now

This morning I was soooooo sure she was "singing" Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, the tune was definitely there! We sing it to her every night, it's her bedtime song
pepsi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepsi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2007 at 9:26am
Originally posted by Two Blondinis Two Blondinis wrote:

This morning I was soooooo sure she was "singing" Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, the tune was definitely there! We sing it to her every night, it's her bedtime song

Awww that's so clever! Makes you just wanna cry
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2007 at 9:57am

Awww too clever miss Caitlin!

Tyrell has the mullet look at the mo too LOL....I am going to be a naughty mummy and grow it just to see what it looks like. As long as I keep him in blue I am sure he wont get called a girl....should be interesting.

Jess you will have to show us a photo of after.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Two Blondinis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2007 at 8:16pm
yup Caitlin does the same thing but with random things like shoes etc, her new fav word is "uh ohh"
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2007 at 8:41pm
Well, I figured I may as well make an "official" entrance here since I was all alone in the 'babies' thread

No major news, unless you count toothie pegs #8 & 9 cutting at the moment - so lots of grouching and sh*tty nappies on Erin's part. Think we are having a growth spurt too? She is a fantastic eater (99% of the time) and has been wanting a fair bit more milk than usual (which I am happy to give her), so it's all good.

Anyway, off to make bottles and DH's lunch
luna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2007 at 11:38am
Hahaha Jess that is sooo cute ... I had a good giggle over Hadow! We have that word too and it sounds sooo cute! Usually it's said with quite a gruff voice, which makes it sound even funnier

It's a cold, wet day here ... was going to venture to the farmers sale later .. will have a think about that, what with the weather and (sorry, TMI ...) a heavy period. Yuk. Anyone else getting really heavy ones since they had a baby? I flooded last night, gross!
Selina

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Two Blondinis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2007 at 1:15pm
same here, heavy AND crampy! I remember being told that AFs get better after you have a baby - what CR@P!

We took Miss Thang to the Orthoptist (Eye spec) this morning at Greenlane Hospital as we've thought she's had a squint in her left eye (as did the Plunket Nurse last month who refered us, I was impressed that we only had to wait a month for the appointment!).
We were REALLY nervous because Mil and my cousin both had to have eye surgery to correct squints and we thought the same would be for Caitlin.

GOOD NEWS! There's nothing wrong with her eyes are all, both perfectly straight. The bridge of her nose is fairy wide and she has a little more skin on the left side of the bridge of her nose that covers up some of the white of the eye in the corner (Just like one of Emma's Gremlins, can't remember which one, sorry Em). So Emma and I are both blaming their Daddy's wonky faces
pepsi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepsi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2007 at 6:44pm
No Jax, you weren't the only one hanging out in baby land! I might just have to join you all here now too

Glad to hear Caitlin checked out ok Toni. Hope everyone's bubbas are going well and all feeling better!

Ugh...taking Alyssa for her 4th MenzB jab tomorrow...hope she is ok as we have a baby shower to go to on Saturday.

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2007 at 8:26pm
I am still undecided on the 4th MenzB jab. Mind you I am also just being a bit lazy and not wanting to truck all the way over there just for them to poke her with a needle and then leave me to deal with her if she gets grumpy. Oh well, may just have to suck it up and make the appt for next week sometime, and get some bloods done for me as well that I have been procrastinating on...
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2007 at 9:58am

Toni, that is great news. it is a shame how our bubba's always get the crappy things from us...or their daddies!

Oh my gosh I have Af at the mo and it is pretty heavy too.....it just sucks what us women have to go through argh!

Tyrell's 6th tooth has cut this morning finally.....only took about 3 weeks. Maybe he might sleep alittle better now. Oh how I love to dream.

I hope Alyssa's jab goes ok. Tyrell was fine with his 4th jab. We are thankful for his big thighs....thanks to his mum LOL

Deez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2007 at 11:59am
Yo!
Jez - yep I'll be keen to catch up but I cant do Thursdays and it will have to be in the afternoon if its going to be during the week otherwise Sunday 15th is good, day after Lycan's party.

Lycan is starting to take his first steps 3 - 4 at a time but we are still along way off him walking around.
I think he's teething too but i cant see anything.

Well ive been kicked off so I'll pop back in later, we are going shopping...looking for presents...hahaha

Lycan and Peyton = Moon and back!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 34>