FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAug 06 Toddlers!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 17>
Author
AliaDawn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AliaDawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2008 at 11:28am
August 2 year olds!
23rd - Vincent
24th - Sebastian
26th - Gabriella
29th - Ethan

Can't believe it's so soon..! Only 2 1/2 weeks away.

Seb's a lightweight too, he's about 86cm (me measuring, him wriggling - hence "about") and I'd guess at 12kg, not sure on weight though.

Edited by AliaDawn

Sponsored Links

FionaS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FionaS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2008 at 1:49pm
Turning 2 is very exciting (and a little nerve wracking given some of the threads popping up in this toddler section!).

Can I be really pedantic and change Elle's name to Gabrielle? I would love her to be a Gabriella but DH wouldn't have a bar of it.

She has gone for a nap in her big girl bed!! She just hopped in of her own choosing. Here's hoping it lasts more than 20mins this time.
Mummy to Gabrielle and Ashley
chonny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chonny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2008 at 2:04pm
August 2 year olds!
23rd - Vincent
24th - Sebastian
26th - Gabrielle
29th - Ethan

Of course you can be pedantic Fiona! Sorry wasn't 100% sure. All sorted for you.

Hopefully she stays in the bed for a decent sleep for you. And yay for hopping in on her own.

Alia, sorry to see you lost bubs Hugs to you all

FionaS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FionaS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2008 at 2:09pm
Thanks Chonny

Aliadawn. Gosh it is just so common. So many of us on here

Still sleeping....
chonny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chonny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2008 at 2:15pm
YAY! that's a good sign fiona! Hopefully tonight will go smoother too

FionaS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FionaS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2008 at 2:19pm
Oh yeah. I hadn't even thought of trying tonight. Am basically letting her lead the way.
chonny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chonny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2008 at 2:26pm
oh ok fair enough then. We had a big talk to Vincent last night about his big bed. Showed him the painting we are doing which he knows is going to be his room so we talked to him bout how it's going to be his big boy room with a big boy bed in it. Not sure how much he understood, but will keep talking to him bout it. He really into "big boy" things at the moment tho

FionaS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FionaS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2008 at 2:27pm
Cute. Elle refers to herself as Mummy's baby ROFL. She also calls herself by name but the mummy's baby thing is cute.
chonny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chonny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2008 at 2:40pm
Vincent is bubba and we are trying to prompt him to tell us his proper name. he does. you ask him bubba who & he says vincent. Actually soudns more like wincen at the moment. lol. Oh and bubs in tummy is bubee. Always has been

11111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 11111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2008 at 7:01pm
Well we have been back at doc with our mikey again today his skin is so raw and he has an awful ear infection so stink for him. He has so much trouble sleeping and spends so much time robbing his face so breaks my heart today he was eating his fav fruit mandirine and some of the ujuice dripped in his chin and it must of stung cause he got so upset boh me and DH wanted to cry with him.
Deborah Mum to:

chonny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chonny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2008 at 9:24am
oh poor mikey! my ehart is breaking for you guys debs!

Kelpa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kelpa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2008 at 1:02pm
Awww poor little guy! :( Eczema sucks..I get it all over my hands and legs and nipples and face..drives me nuts but feel worse for the littlies!

Blake is 2 on Sunday......BIG BOY....

He loves his big bed..has never tried to get out but isnt much of a climber!

11111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 11111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2008 at 3:21pm
Kel that right our boy's are the same day. Are you doing anything for Blake we have decided not to do much we were not sure what baby was going to do, but I got his pressy's all sorted out.    Me and DH   in no time atwere cleaning the memory card's on the camera getting ready for bubba and there were some old pic's of Mikey I can not believe how much he has changed in the past 6 month's he went from baby to boy in no time at all.
Deborah Mum to:

AliaDawn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AliaDawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2008 at 7:18pm
Thanks for the support guys. Really was looking forward to the 2.5year age gap, would have preferred 18months-2year gap... now It's going to be nearly 3 years at least

Seb still isn't talking much, though he is getting at least a few words a week now, which is an improvement. Latest few are "wah wah" (muesli bar) "appah" (water, go figure) and "catch"

FionaS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FionaS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2008 at 7:58pm
Cute Aliadawn!

Elle calls muesli bars..."b bars" go figure!! :)
chonny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chonny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2008 at 3:32pm
we just get bar for muesli bars, lol, sometimes it's musli bar

mum2emj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2emj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2008 at 3:45pm
August 2 year olds!
14th - Kayla
23rd - Vincent
24th - Sebastian
26th - Gabrielle
29th - Ethan

Edited by mum2emj
mum2emj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2emj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2008 at 3:49pm
alia- between jade and kayla there is 3 years 10 months and between emma and toby there is just over 4 years and they are both great gaps. emma is a real mum to toby, absolutly adores him and is very helpful so there are good things about slightly bigger gaps too

their words are sooooooo cute aye?!! i love the things that come out of kayla's mouth. she calls her emma "neema"
chonny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chonny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2008 at 3:58pm
that is cute rach!

Vincent says thank you under his breath kind of and it comes out as fan qu

chonny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chonny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2008 at 9:51pm
Just wanted to say congrats to Debs & Family on the safe and quick arrival of Emily. Also a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Mikey for today. Big two year old. help it won't be long and it will be Vincent.... ooops, better get to organising a party. lol. Hope you all had a special day anyways!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 17>