FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAug 06 Toddlers!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14151617>
Author
mum2emj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2emj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2008 at 2:31pm
it isnt easy with a new baby for the toddler, but it does get better
toby is at a great age now and loves his big sisters as much as they love him. he even laughs if they get a bit rough (with their kisses and cuddles) now as opposed to crying!!

kayla is doing good, improving a lot with her behaviour again, very polite and im just loving her can be difficult at times around other kids but it is better than it was.

she is in her big girl bed now too, loves that. coped with the change better than i thought- in fact she changed when we put her in it! started sleeping better at night! woohoo!

im a bit crook at the mo- getting over it now though wasnt easy a few days back though with 3 kids on my own in the day.

hope you are all good xoxo
Sponsored Links

caraMel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caraMel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2008 at 2:52pm
Poor you Rach! I get so overwhelmed when I'm sick looking after my two, it must be so hard to manage 4 when you're sick!
Glad to hear Kayla has settled down again for you, that must be a relief.

Mel, Mummy to E: 6, B: 4 and:

chonny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chonny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2008 at 3:43pm
wow rach, you certainly sound busy. and sorry to hear you not well either. Yay for kayla improving. I must say, Vincent is sleeping HEAPS better now he's in his big bed. He didn't really notice a change over either.

Was funny the other day tho, he wanted to climb in the cot. It's still up in the other room for bubs. and he has had it explained to him, lol, but yea, wanted to climb in & play. i had stuff in it so didnt allow him to tho. poor bubba. he thought he was so deprived.

11111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 11111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2008 at 8:46am
Well we have been in a big bed for ages probably about 6 month's he wanted to be like his bro they share a room. As for being sick Rach big hug's hun I have been ill as well totally sux. We have been good now we had a change of Diet for mikey. As for his behaviour oh my goodness he is just so busy never stop's unless he is asleep. So totally cute even when he is naughty tho. So hard to tell off.
Deborah Mum to:

chonny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chonny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2008 at 8:54am
glad to hear things going well for you guys debs. how are you liking having a lil girl? must be lovely. i bet the boys love her to pieces! Vincent is very busy too, and yes sometimes it is hard tot ell him off :) they just so darned cute!

caraMel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caraMel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2008 at 9:06am
Hehehe! I so know what you mean, Benjy is very persistent when he wants to do something. Sometimes in a defiant way, and then we get tantrums but most of the time he'll just keep trying with this cheeky, charming smile on his face as if to say "oh come on mummy, how can you be mad with me?"
He and Ella are playing together really well now, although the games often dissolve into fights.
I just love watching them chatting away and giggling together. It just makes my heart melt... and then they're back to beating each other up
Mel, Mummy to E: 6, B: 4 and:

chonny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chonny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2008 at 10:44am
lol mel, vincent tries things on going pleeeassseeee mummy & when he says mummy he almost always tips his head down. it is just so irrisistable & REALLY hard to say no to sometimes. espesh when he is asking so politely!

EthansMummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EthansMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2009 at 8:36am
My gosh ladies - I'm the first post this year!!!!

Well I'm not the best at keeping in touch but have been checking in.

Ethan is doing really well. He was 14.2kgs and 93.5cm at his 2year visit.
He is really good with Brooke - only tried to sit on her once
He is hopefully starting kindy soon - small town + lots of kids means he might not get in until hes 3.

We have started toilet training..... going not too bad.

How is everyone else doing???

** MUM TO **
Ethan     29/08/2006
Brooke   22/09/2008
chonny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chonny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2009 at 11:39am
Wow, i guess we are all so busy with our new bubs & stuff that we forget bout this thread huh.

Vincent is doing great. Loves David to pieces. Almost too much sometimes. lol. Does enjoy growling like a bear at him & scaring him. Not sure how to stop this as have been trying hard as to do so & it not working. lol.

Vincent is bout 12/13kg i would think. We tried doing toilet training but he had no clue what was happening so we stopped. I think i missed it. he was ready when i was bout 8mths preggy with David but it wasn't right timing for us as a family to try. That's ok. We will get there. we had progress this am in that he told me he was doing a poo. So we shall see what happens. I'm not pushing it at the moment.

I'm keen to find a kindy for him to go to that will take him this early, just need to get my A into G & do some inquiring. He loves being social & is a happy lil chap.

Hope everyone else is doing well?

nekes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2009 at 2:23pm
FREEBIES FOR ALL

have you got a cat or dog???????

would you like a sample of food made from human grade ingredients??

PM me for more info
chonny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chonny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2009 at 6:55pm
nope, no cat or dog

mum2emj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2emj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2009 at 5:59am
hi!! its been ages since i have been on ohbaby! wow!

great to see some updates of our gorgeous aug 06 babies

kayla is doing really really well. started preschool start of feb one morning a week which has now gone to two mornings a week and will stay that way until she is 3 then may increase again.
she is LOVING it- does cry for a brief moment as we are about to take her and just leaving her but settles really well.

she has outgrown that horrid stage that i was struggling with (thankfully!!) still loves to be boss with younger kids though.

life is pretty busy in my house but i still love it my second girl emma has just had her first week at school! eek! she coped a lot better that i thought- i didnt though!! i missed her terribly! haha.

chonny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chonny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2009 at 7:50pm
Wow Rach, i can't believe you have two at school now! & OMG Toby is 10mths!

Vincent is ok i guess, very grumpy & clingy etc. makes life very tiring. we are getting there, not really coping if i'm honest, but getting there.

How is everyone else?

mum2emj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2emj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2009 at 6:12am
hugs chonny! i have had definate times where i havent coped- it really isnt easy aye? but find things do improve.
emma is my clingy girl and often grumpy so i hear you! i love em sooo much, i often struggle with her, just her personality thankfully our good times far outweigh the bad she is such a sweet heart.
chonny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chonny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2009 at 5:28pm
yay, that is so good to hear rachel, so pleased things are going so well for you guys.

Kelpa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kelpa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2009 at 6:50pm
HELLO ALL!!!!!

Wow just had a brief skim read....LOTS going on.

I have no time to fart let alone anything else with these three keeping me on me toes! It is amazing how the whole dynamics change with three. Its nuts! I think I will look back in a couple of years and it will all be a blur!!!! LOL

Chonny ..I cant believe your little man is 6 months! GOD! How are you doing with the two of them? I hope all good!

Rachel....you must be so organised and on to it!! 4 is amazing. I could just never do it!

My two are going well. Happy boys..full of life and loads of smiles and laughs!
Brennan is huge at 9 months like Blake was. Big 12kg man. And Blake is still growing..altho thinned out and grown up he is still a heavy lump at 20kg. Kills my back sometimes!

I HATE the early mornings....what time do all your wee people rise and shine?

I hope you are all happy and well.

Xox Kelly

chonny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chonny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2009 at 4:28pm
hey Kelly,

Things are busy busy here too. We have started toilet training again. things are going WAY better this time. we started on Saturday & the most accidents we have had in one day has been 2. i'm quite pleased.

Vincent is stroppy & tantrummy, & generally a pain. lol. but then he is so good too. his talking is taking off & he is really into his trains.

mum2emj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2emj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2009 at 7:08pm
hi kelly!
my two littlest are usually up between 4.30-5am EEK! yeah i dont like it much lol.

toby just turned 1 last week i cant believe my baby is 1!! what a HUGE year it has been, sooo full of ups and downs.and im soooo pleased to be feeling heaps better in general. things are much better, more organised and just in general im better. still suffering from a HUGE lack of sleep but am getting about 6 hours sleep in (even if its broken lol)

kel- i hear you on the time thing!! although i d get some moments of chill out now that kayla is at preschool 2 mornings a week and when toby has a morning nap

chonny- goodluck with the toilet training sounds like he is doing really well. that is awesome!!! and great bout his talking. lol i think its the age they are at cause kaz has her tantrums too! haha man she packs good ones kayla isnt toilet trained yet, but has used potty lots i guess i should start being more consistant with it now though and get her out of nappies it will be good to have one less in them.

deb- are you around? how are things going?
chonny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chonny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2009 at 9:32pm
OMG TOby is one!?!?!? WOW! & How scary, our toddlers are almost 3 :(

ButterflyMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ButterflyMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2009 at 1:14pm
Hey all well we been absent a while now but back here now. Alan is great getting excited about eveb tho he not arat till next year. Mikey is going to be 3 OMG I can't believe it Emily is now 9 month's and we have found out today that baby number 4 is due feb 2010 We think if our math is right.

Edited by ButterflyMum

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14151617>