FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAug 06 Toddlers!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 17>
Author
EthansMummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EthansMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2007 at 10:54am
Hey August 06 Mummies

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL THE BABIES AND CONGRATS FOR SURVIVING THE FIRST YEAR TO ALL THE MUMMIES.

I have been so slack at getting on here lately and missing all the mummy talk so will have to be better at it.

Ethan was 1 on Wednesday - I can't believe my baby is 1 and officially a toddler.

He is doing fantastically (sp) he still amazes my everyday.

OMG Rach congrats on the pregnancy.

Talk to you all soon!!!

** MUM TO **
Ethan     29/08/2006
Brooke   22/09/2008
Sponsored Links

chonny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chonny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2007 at 11:44am
Deb, i tried to reply but apparently you have maxed out your inbox?

Yay for ethan! glad he's doing well

11111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 11111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2007 at 2:31pm

ops empty now

Deborah Mum to:

chonny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chonny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2007 at 11:25am
Has anyone had a look at the little cuties born july/aug this year? They are so adorable! making me soooooooo clucky!!!!!!!!!!
now can someone please tell me how i get to show you all photos?

I have just uploaded heaps onto photo bucket

FionaS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FionaS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2007 at 9:04pm
How are all your little cherubs getting along? Gabrielle has the funniest habits. For example, one of the things she loves to do is make a straining face & sounds whilst clenching her fists. She turns bright red and look so funny. My friends laughed so much when she did it that she decided it was the cool thing to do so the other day when we were in the supermarket she was doing it to all the passers by! Sooooooooooo cute. She still loves to play "boof" too and is constantly running into things and saying boof.

Are your bubba's majorly accident proned? We have soooooooooo many falls and tears at the moment.
Mummy to Gabrielle and Ashley
chonny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chonny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2007 at 9:54pm
We not running or walking yet so no falls like that. But we get stroppy if we don't get our way and arch our head back so far we end up falling backwards! Very cute to see, but also stubborn! I can't help but smile every time

FionaS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FionaS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2007 at 9:57pm
Oh yes we get that too. I too laugh everytime...it just seems so dramatic! :)
Mummy to Gabrielle and Ashley
11111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 11111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2007 at 8:11am

We are all good here.  finally alot healtherwhich is good.

Chonny I so waht you mean about being ver clucky my friend's jsut had a littel girl last week and was at church on Sunday I almost cried I was so clucky so DH and have decided we are going to start trying next cycle  So hopefullyy we will PG by christmas.

Deborah Mum to:

mum2emj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2emj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2007 at 8:18am
goodluck deb
caraMel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caraMel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2007 at 9:48am
CONGRATULATIONS RACH!!!!
Did you announce your preg somewhere? How did I miss that?
Wow, 4 babies you lucky mummy! I'm one of 4 and all of us kids are still great mates. I think thats one of the most awesome things about bigger families, the closeness between siblings that lasts a lifetime.
Great to hear from you Linelle, what is Ethan up to these days?
Chonny, I so agree, the July/Aug bubs this year are soooo gorgeous! Its hard to believe that was us last year huh?
I look at them and think, I want another one!! But not yet for us.
How are things with you? Is your ankle all better now?
Deb! Yay for TTC. I'm crossing my fingers for you.
Glad to hear you're all healthy again, you guys had a bad run with bugs this winter huh?
Fiona, Elle sounds so cute and funny! Benjy is very accident prone. He has learned how to climb up onto the coffee table and anything else he can reach and has has some good tumbles because of that. He is fairly resilient thankfully, it helps that it cracks Ella up when he falls, so he can laugh at himself too.
He can throw a pretty good tantrum now too. If he doesn't get something he wants (usually food, lol), he will throw himself backwards or forwards onto the floor and do the whole kicking and screaming thing. It is SO funny to watch!
He has decided he only needs one nap per day now. Usually its a good 2-2.5 hours so I'm not too bothered.
He is starting to learn a few words, Mum, Dad, Ella, yumyum, hello... maybe one more but I can't remember right now.

I think that is enough baby rambling for me now!
Hope you're all well, looking forward to hearing about your bubba's soon!

BTW Kelly, are you still with us? I want to hear how you and Blake are doing please! I miss you!
Mel, Mummy to E: 6, B: 4 and:

chonny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chonny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2007 at 10:16am
Hey guys,
Deb that is so cool! We are trying too. But nto actively. Haven't had it for bout 6 weeks. lo. sorry prob TMI. Altho, last period was light, i have sore boobs and funny taste in my mouth this am. Could this mean anything? I'm a bit worried???

Mel, my ankle is fine now thank you. Cleared up last tuesday. So nice to be all better now.

Benjy sounds like he's getting on really well. YAY.

I really wanna show u guys a pic of vincent but not sure how to add it in here. will try.

http://s242.photobucket.com/albums/ff301/chontelle_album/?action=view¤t=CIMG0041.jpg

chonny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chonny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2007 at 10:17am
ok didn't work. help please!!??

mum2emj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2emj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2007 at 12:19pm
just checking in quickly before heading out to pick up jade from kindy and go out for birthday lunch...
mel i havent announced my pregnancy much- havent even told my parents! lol...
chonny, is that you havent had a period for 6 weeks?? have you tested? im just syaing that becaus im sitting here with sore boobs, cramping and a yucky taste in my mouth and im preggers! oooh that would be cool if you are!
oooh better go... running late! arhh!
rach xxoo
caraMel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caraMel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2007 at 12:57pm
Oooh Chonny, Vincent is a cutie! He is going to be so handsome!

I copied and pasted the link to get to the pic, but to post in here you need to use the link with the square brackets. (the bottom img code to the right of the photo.)

Here's Vincent!

11111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 11111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2007 at 8:44am

oh chonny he so cute

Deborah Mum to:

mum2emj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2emj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2007 at 10:02am
chonny he is gorgeous
chonny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chonny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2007 at 8:26pm
Thanks mel, and thanks guys! i think he cute too lol. bit i am biased.

Rach, hadn't had sex for 6 weeks, had light perion month ago. And of course, after typing what i did yesterday, i got my period!

Oh well, i'm going to make hubby try this time i think. How do you make hubby want sex? lol....

Here's another pic of Vincent. Sorry, i'm just stoked i finally worked it out.

Day we arrived home,

and now

chonny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chonny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2007 at 8:27pm
Notice the blonde hair now as oppsed to the black when born? Weird!

caraMel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caraMel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2007 at 12:52am
Man he is so cute! Looks like a really happy wee guy Chonny!

I was surprised when I saw his blonde hair, I thought I must have remembered wrong!

chonny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chonny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2007 at 11:12am
nope, he rubbed it all off aroudn the sides and then the top went blonde. lol. My lil bro was blonde as a kid, and so was hubby. both turned darker about 5. We expect Vincent will do the same

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 17>