FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Locked!!! Babies Due In April 2008!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 88>
Author
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2007 at 2:42pm
Congrats ladies! Have stickied this for you!
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
Sponsored Links

queenbean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote queenbean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2007 at 2:53pm
Thanks Emma!!!!

mandz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mandz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2007 at 4:41pm
Yes I think due 8th April. Decided there was no point in keeping it a secret from our parents because if I miscarry then I wouldn't be able to keep that a secret anyway, so they may as well know and be excited for us - here's hoping there won't be any problems anyway.

Zack Robert Henton - 29th December 2009
Mama2two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mama2two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2007 at 5:49pm
Congratulations to you both   Enjoy your pregnancies, they will fly by and before you know it you will be Mummys
I just can't believe how fast this has come up, i feel like I was only pregnant yesterday and i have a April 07 baby

queenbean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote queenbean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2007 at 12:15pm
Hi,

Got my hCG results back today too, went from 12 at 9DPO to 846 at 15DPO, so a doubling time of about 24 hours!!

Any more April babies out there?!!!

Gwen_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gwen_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2007 at 12:18pm
Originally posted by Sterryn Sterryn wrote:

Congratulations to you both   Enjoy your pregnancies, they will fly by and before you know it you will be Mummys
I just can't believe how fast this has come up, i feel like I was only pregnant yesterday and i have a April 07 baby

LOL sterryn, I total agree, It felt like yesterday and I was awaiting the arrival of our girls,

Good luck with your pregnancys, I hope you have a happy, healthy 9 months ahead
We're in America for 3 months with Mummy and Daddy!

nonny View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nonny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2007 at 7:07pm
Hi guys!!

I just got a positive result today!! However I am about 10 days late. Absolutely no idea of my due date, but will do bloods soon and get an idea of hcgs.

Quite shocked about have baby no.3!! But excited to talk with you ladies and share the journey!!

Feeling a little queasy already!!
Busy mum to three beautiful daughters;
Anita 18/11/04, Eloise 24/05/06 and new baby Sasha 12/04/08

emachan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emachan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2007 at 9:29pm
wow - congrats to all the april mums!

DD#1 Sept 08
DD#2 Oct 09
queenbean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote queenbean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2007 at 11:00pm
Hi nonny,

That's awesome news, CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!

Yey, for another April mummy. How old are your two girls?

nonny View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nonny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2007 at 11:58am
Hi Queenbean, congrats for you too!!

My oldest darling is almost 3, and my youngest is 15 months. We did plan on waiting another year, but this bub popped up on us!!

I'm convinced it's another girl!!

Quite paranoid though as I have had a late mc before, which makes me a "compulsive undie checker"!!

Really feeling tired today too, I'm going to try and convince my husband to come home early so I can go to bed early!!

queenbean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote queenbean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2007 at 1:15pm
Hi Nonny,

I get that feeling that AF might have arrived every now and then as well!! Very annoying!

I haven't had any symptoms at all really, maybe they are still coming!!

How are you feeling mandz?

mandz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mandz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2007 at 8:10am
Hi guys

Not feeling too bad, a bit tired though. Coming up to 6 weeks now so hoping that MS doesn't head my way...
Told all the parents now so that is good. They are all very happy. My mother has already started knitting

Hope you guys are well too and everything is going smoothly.

Kazzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2007 at 9:08am
Just popping in to say congrats to all the new april mummies to be

nonny View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nonny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2007 at 8:28am
Morning!!

I have a nasty head cold at the moment, which is making me feel so awful. Bunged up and very spinny. Hoping to shake this soon.

My hcg's seem to be doing what they should, and my EDD is around 12 April. I will have a scan early Sept to check dates and heart beat.

I hope you are all well, any more April mummy's out there??

QB and Mandz, how are you guys feeling. Lemonade is working a treat for me so far!!

queenbean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote queenbean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2007 at 7:27pm
Feeling absolutely fine, no morning sickness whatsoever here!! I'm seeing my doctor on Friday for the first time so I'm sure I will get lots of info then.

Haven't told anyone yet and probably won't for a little while, soooo hard!!!

Hope you're feeling better soon nonny, and hopefully no morning sickness for you either mandz!!

queenbean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote queenbean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2007 at 7:32pm
Feeling absolutely fine, no morning sickness whatsoever here!! I'm seeing my doctor on Friday for the first time so I'm sure I will get lots of info then.

Haven't told anyone yet and probably won't for a little while, soooo hard!!!

Hope you're feeling better soon nonny, and hopefully no morning sickness for you either mandz!!

mandz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mandz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2007 at 5:44pm
You guys are lucky you are feeling so good. First day of morning sickness kicked in for me today. Didn't actually throw up thank god - but tried

Here's hoping it was a one off and it doesn't happen again tomorrow. Couldn't even eat my toast until I had been at work for about 30 minutes.

Other than that, all good, feeling really tired still but happy.

Hope you guys are good!

taliasmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote taliasmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2007 at 9:31pm
hi :) i havent been on here for ..... bout 2yrs!!! Found out im preg again 2 wks ago. Guessing im around 5-6wks??? I have one girl already (2yrs 5mths). Had Iud taken out and got preg straight away!!! (didnt think it could happen that soon...but we are stoked!!) Been getting some spotting which i didnt get with the 1st Little bit concerned...i know that its really early and the chances of a MC are quite high (scares me more i suppose - although i do try to wear my tough face lol) Booking in for a scan tomorrow so hopw that can tell me whats going on!!!

Congrats to everyone else too.

Edited by taliasmum

busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2007 at 9:34pm
Hi and congrats Taliasmum! Fingers crossed for a good scan tomorrow
taliasmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote taliasmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2007 at 9:59pm
thanks :D will be back to update no doubt Where do i put my ticker code??

Edited by taliasmum

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 88>