FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Locked$45 later...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: $45 later...
    Posted: 17 August 2007 at 9:15pm
I have a throat and gland infection, and if I hadn't of gone into the dr when I did I would of ended up with an ear infection as well. So our place is not a happy place to be at the moment. I have all those infections, Andrew and Josh have the flu and well DH is DH.
I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
Sponsored Links

nictoddie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nictoddie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2007 at 9:38pm
awww poor you becks, it sucks when every one is sick, have you got lots of lemons??? Lemon and honey drinks always go down well. Hugs hope you all get better soon
busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2007 at 9:41pm
Ugh that's awful. Is it better or worse for entering the weekend? Can you rent out some movies and just do nothing with the boys all weekend?
Faraway View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faraway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2007 at 11:01pm
HOpe you are all feeling better soon!
peanut butter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peanut butter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2007 at 8:15am
Oh I so know how you feel!!!!! Sending you all my get better vibes as I dont need them now..pushing them out to make way for labour vibes (bring em on!!!)
Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2007 at 9:38am

I hope you all recover soon!

Busy mum to Miss 15yrs, Miss 10yrs and Master 4yrs
Andie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2007 at 12:34pm
  Aw Becks... what a sucky, sucky weekend.  Hope you're all better soon. 
Andie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2007 at 1:46pm

We have lemons but they are still green. I got a heap of different throaties yesterday and they are working while I have then in my mouth but once finished back to sore again.

Well so far I haven't moved out of my bedroom (well only to go to the toilet and get throaties) and DH has taken Andrew and Josh out for a walk. And i'm still in my PJ's reading Harry Potter 7 in bed.

I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
Andie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2007 at 3:44pm
Your DH is having the same sort of day as mine!  You're having a similar weekend to me ... my GP told me once that the only thing that really helps a sore throat is gargling (not necessarily swallowing) disprin dissolved in water.  Worked alright nfor me- better than those poxy losenges did.  Would a gargle of it be OK for you while you're breastfeeding (if you spat it out)?  You have tons of sympathy from me, Becks!   I'm off to pour me a diet coke... dunno why but that seriously soothes my throat!  Worth a shot for ya.  Hope you're all better for our Painty Party on wednesday  
Andie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2007 at 4:43pm

The dr gave me a scrit for some gargle stuff but it wasn't subsidised so I didn't get it. I have listerine at home I used that last night and it helped. As I haven't moved from my room today I haven't done it yet today. i'll be doing it again tonight thou.

I so hope we are better, Josh is just going to go naked for the painty party.

minik8e View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minik8e Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2007 at 6:22pm
Hope you feel a little better soon Becks.
 Post Reply Post Reply