FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedPalmerston Here we come ......

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
AnnC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Palmerston Here we come ......
    Posted: 07 February 2008 at 9:37pm
Kels and I with kids in tow thought we would meet up in Palmy and was wondering if anyone else would like to join us - we are planning to go to some park - lol you'd have to ask kels what park that is. meeting there for around 11.30am - perhaps have a picnic and the kids have a play around. I think you can go swimming there too - so bring the kids togs (will confirm that)

So anyone interested to catch up too???

Edited by AnnC
Ann

Also Mum to Josh (15) and Brooke (10)
Sponsored Links

mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2008 at 10:11pm

Ha we are having lunch at Memorial Park by the swimming pools for a swim too.

I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2008 at 10:13pm

Yeah Memorial Paark. I love that place really awesome!

Busy mum to Miss 15yrs, Miss 10yrs and Master 4yrs
AnnC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2008 at 10:26pm
see I knew someone who know the place - wouldn't have a clue where that is but sure i will find out how to get there.
Ann

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2008 at 10:27pm

Yep you will, Kels said something about meeting at my place and then going from there as you know where I live as you have family in the next street over from me.

I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
AnnC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2008 at 10:48pm
That sounds great becks - what time?
Ann

Redbedrock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redbedrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2008 at 9:11am
What day?
mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2008 at 9:15am
Today i think..
Darn it i didn't see this thread otherwise woul dhave kept the girls home to come with - am sure the'd have loved it. How long are you guys planning on staying for?
Janine and her 2 cool chicks, Paris & Ayja

AnnC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2008 at 9:29am
Nope saturday (9th) - so you can come along
Ann

AnnC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2008 at 9:34am
should of really said the day LOL That would be a BIG help
Ann

Redbedrock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redbedrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2008 at 9:38am
I might be able to actually, neil is off playing golf and i am home alone wqith Fay, let me do some money sums for gas and stuff and will get back to you
AnnC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2008 at 9:45am
oh that would be cool Claire if you did.

oh and i sympathize with the golf thing although i am a cricket widow instead
Ann

mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2008 at 11:26am
kewl okies - saturday, we'll be there too, the girls will like that, and hopeuflly at 11.30 it won't be quite as full as it is later on.. usually when we go lately every man and his dog is there.

baalamb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baalamb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2008 at 12:14pm
Bum, I've said to DH that I want to go up to Palmy at some stage, but I can't tomorrow as I have work in the arvo.

Another time
AnnC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2008 at 12:42pm
thats a shame kirsten it would of been nice to see you and meet Ashlee.

You can't pull a sickie can you or ask for the time off?
Ann

baalamb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baalamb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2008 at 12:44pm
Unfortunately, not at this late stage there'll be another time. And we'll be up in NP at some stage too! Actually, that might not be until July, but anyhow... hahaha will definitely catch up then.
lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2008 at 4:04pm
count me in! lewis is sleeping usu7ally at that time, so won't be able to stay too long. might bring my mum though for moral support (really so she can run after children and I can relax). To recognise me, look for children diving into pool with clothes on and frantic mother running after them--hhhmmmmm, may dress children in swim clothes all day.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2008 at 5:17pm

Liz I know who you are.

mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2008 at 8:06pm
yeah i think i do too. and kids jumping in in clothes is fine.. we went for a play at the esplanade the other afternoon after they picked me up from work and the kids said "can we just paddle our feet mum?" i knew what it would turn into, but off they went and in less than a minute Ayja had already forgotten she was wearing clothes and had sat down. lol.. that's why we now keep 2 big blankets and a couple of towels in the car (maybe should add clothes but nothing wrong in t stripping em off, drying them and travelling home wrapped in blankies and towels!

lol fun!

lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2008 at 8:43pm
okay, i now maybe in, but kids maybe out - dad is turning up for my step-sisters b-day and wants to play with the children. i may come down sans children
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>