FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedeastern/central - mini-mega meetup pics

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: eastern/central - mini-mega meetup pics
    Posted: 14 August 2007 at 2:20pm
wow that's a mouthful but i didn't know what to call it

Here's some pics I have from the meet-up today, add yours, am sure with the amount of cameras theres gotta be a few different ones.

Ella climbing the steps.. with a little help

Ella thought Paris and her sparkly "bling" top and belt was great...sending Andie off to tnt afterwards

The ice-cream brigade.. in various states of drip'n'mess, lol, guess who bit the bottom outta theirs?

From Left - Ayja, Paris, Hannah and Briona

The same chickies.. pre-ice-cream

And one of the mega-pics.. all the kids did very well to stay still for the pictures.. although looks like a few of the grown ups were mucking about instead...

Ok, so, shoot me if I get it wrong, or the spelling of names wrong.

Back row:
Braedon, Mikaela, Kayla, Briona, Andrew, Becs and Josh, Me (Janine) with Ayja, Paris, Hannah, Bridie and bubs

Middle:
Nicola, Kelly and James, Teresa and Krystiana, Stacey and Daniel, Aimee, bump and Hannah, Ann and Rhyley, Carmel and Piper, Kels and Alize

Front:
Leish and Noah, Andie and Ella, Fay in the highchair and Claire

Edited by mum2paris
Janine and her 2 cool chicks, Paris & Ayja

Sponsored Links

Andie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2007 at 2:42pm

Wow that was fast, Janine!  I did go straight to T&T, too  and saw Kell there!  I don't got any pics to add... yours are of the same stuff as mine and turned out better! 

I had so much fun... I still can't believe you funky Wellers ladies came all the way to Palmy!  Was awesome to meet you and catch up with the Palmy crew. 

Andie
mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2007 at 2:54pm
If it wasn't for the fact that mike was with me.. i seriously would have gone back too, there were some neat things i would have loved to get for paris, can never have enough bling... sooo did you use that voucher?

(I must say that the choccy is half gone already too, bad bad bad, no willpower)

nictoddie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nictoddie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2007 at 2:55pm
Go Janine well done you got some good pics!! Was nice to meet you all and my apologies for my bully of a daughter!! She was fast asleep up until a few minutes ago now is having a melt down in her room must go sort her out!
mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2007 at 3:00pm
I just realised that really there weren't any eastern mums, it was more welly really wasn't it? oh well, the name of the post is wrong, ahh i'm such a blonde! (no offence to blondes, lol obviously I can cover it with all the hairdye in the world but It just doesn't work.,)

busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2007 at 3:01pm
Was super-fun! I don't think Fay has ever seen that many kids And Bridie's bub's name is Jake (Jacob). Oh Leish - for some reason I was expecting to see someone fair in your place funny how things like this can be full of suprises
mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2007 at 3:04pm
It was fun, Teresa our girls played so well together, they're like the awesome foursome. Helps they are so close in age but they were so good.

busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2007 at 3:06pm
Well there was Aimee and AnnC - but Ann wasn't Welly or Palmy or Eastern
kell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2007 at 3:12pm
What a great time we had!!
Still cant believe someone took Kayla downstairs and said she was lost She went to bed when we got home and asked about the scary lady in the tunnel.....
Kayla Rose is now 4!
James Sydney is nearly 2!
kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2007 at 3:15pm
It was awesome! Daniel is asleep now after his mean mummy woke him up to meet everyone! hehehe

Next time I'll bring along hubbys cam and take some cool pics!
kell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2007 at 3:18pm
Stacey thats great Daniel has gone back down to bed!
James is still struggling.....
Was so cool to meet everyone!
Kayla Rose is now 4!
mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2007 at 3:31pm
That was seriously weird-freaky Kelly. How did none of us see some person walking outta the playroom with your kid?

kell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2007 at 3:38pm
Scares the poop out me! I cant believe the lady just took her down stairs and said she was lost!
Thats the first time Kayla has gone to play in the playground without me and I thought it would be ok since she couldnt get out and we were just across the room, unbelievable!!
Kayla Rose is now 4!
Andie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2007 at 3:56pm

That is so weird.  I'd love to see that lady in a school-yard... she'd be kept pretty busy running allllll the 'lost' little children to the principles office!   Actually I'm glad I saw you in T&T, because I was just about to pick Kayla up there and take her to the police station, see if they could find her mummy .    Ella crashed out in the car on the way home... must've been a good playdate for her too I think. 

Andie
kell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2007 at 4:01pm
ROFL at least I had learnt my lesson by then and didnt take my eyes off her! We got some cute bargains at T&T!
I should make a sign for Kayla "im not lost, my mum has abandoned me"
Kayla Rose is now 4!
mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2007 at 4:44pm

I put mine in the photo gallery

I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2007 at 4:46pm
I told the McD's lady where she should be that how she got back up there.
I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
kell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2007 at 4:50pm
Thanks! Was Kayla upset? I just cant believe someone took her down.
Kayla Rose is now 4!
Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2007 at 4:58pm
LOL at Braedon in the back row....how many photos DID you make him sit for!
Andie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2007 at 5:20pm
He he... cute!  Looks like Andrew was just as impressed with the whole thing too!
Andie
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>