FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedBex and Lexie coming to Auckland!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Lexidore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lexidore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bex and Lexie coming to Auckland!
    Posted: 05 February 2010 at 9:25am
Hey guys

Just wanted to get a feel out to see if anyone would be keen on meeting up with us when we come up to Auckland in April, I know there are lots of lovely OhBaby ladies from Auckland that we would love to meet! We are going to be arriving on the 9th and leaving on the 12th, So either the Saturday or the Sunday, Don't have any plans while I am there apart from the Kelly Clarkson concert sunday night, hence the reason we are coming. We are going to be staying with my parents in Torbay but "should" have access to a vehicle so I am happy to travel somewhere if someone can suggest a good place for a meetup!

So yea just let me know who might be keen and ideas for time and place!

Sponsored Links

palomino View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote palomino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2010 at 9:41am
OMG kelly clarkson is coming?! So didnt know that I <3 Kelly clarkson

*runs off to google ticket prices*
lilfatty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilfatty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2010 at 10:16am
I've got tickets too (got them at the presale)

If im on your lovely OB Mums to meet list ... I will be there (wherever there may end up being)
Mummy to Issy (3) and Elias (18 months)

I did it .. 41 kgs gone! From flab to fab in under a year LFs weight blog
Lexidore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lexidore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2010 at 10:35am
Of course you are Julia!! Yay for Kelly Clarkson!

mamanee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mamanee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2010 at 10:55am
I think we should have a mega meetup!   I wish I was in Auckland, would have loved to meet you Bex.
_Deb_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Deb_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2010 at 1:17pm
Hey Bex. So when are you coming to Tauranga huh??

Edited by DebandKaelen
Lexidore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lexidore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2010 at 1:23pm
Lol, I will have to do that at some stage, or you could always come to Wellington

_Deb_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Deb_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2010 at 1:26pm
Originally posted by Lexiesmumma Lexiesmumma wrote:

Lol, I will have to do that at some stage, or you could always come to Wellington

True. lol. Haven't been there for years actually.
palomino View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote palomino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2010 at 2:38pm
Originally posted by mamanee mamanee wrote:

I think we should have a mega meetup!   I wish I was in Auckland, would have loved to meet you Bex.

Road trip??
kim_blee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kim_blee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2010 at 2:51pm
Would like to suggest the Brigham - off Hobsonville Road. Huge grass area and enclosed porch in old fashioned farmhouse. Great food and coffee. Am thinking brunch or something.

Am also happy for people to come to my huse in Massey, and the partners can come too. Maybe for a BBQ lunch.

Am definitely up for something.
[[/URL]
LILLIS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LILLIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2010 at 3:40pm
im keen for a meetup will just have to see where it ends up as Hobsonville & Torbay are a bit far for me.
Babykatnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babykatnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2010 at 4:29pm
I'm in too, but same as Lillis, depends on where you decide to meet, I can go as far north as Northcote, or as far west as western springs
Brandon - 05/12/2003

Lexidore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lexidore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2010 at 7:09pm
I don't really know where anywhere is in relation to anywhere else but I don't know if anyone would be keen on meeting at the Zoo? Just coz I haven't been before or if there is a park or cafe near to the Zoo? I just realised I am supposed to meet my Mother and Brothers and Sister on the Sunday so would need to be Saturday. Am definitely happy for partners to come along too coz that way Antz might be more keen on coming

Bobbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2010 at 8:36pm
ooh I'd be a tentative yes.

Also how is it that I didn't realise your names rhymed before? Hmm I'm a bit slow

Lexidore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lexidore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2010 at 9:17pm
Ooh yay Kate! Lol, It wasn't intentional honestly! Didn't even think about it till a few days after, there is a lot of x's thrown around in our household, Lexie and Antz last name has an X in it and also our furbaby named Onyx... Just call us the X's! Haha Sorry completely off topic!

pepsi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepsi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2010 at 5:38pm
I'd be a tentative yes depending on location and time details (and depending if DH is working that Sat)
Lexidore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lexidore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2010 at 5:56pm
Cool Yumi! I will have more of an idea of how far I can travel soon, Just need to find out whether I will have a car to use myself or whether I will have to rely on public transport or being dropped off and picked up Does anyone actually know how far Torbay is from say central Auckland?

Lexidore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lexidore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2010 at 8:39pm
Okay so just found out I will have a vehicle, so I am willing to travel basically anywhere within 1 hours driving distance. Basically I am happy to go to where we can get the most people to come to, coz theres lots of people I wanna catch up with, I may even be happy to do say a morning tea in one place and a lunch or afternoon tea in another spot.

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2010 at 8:49am
We are keen    The Zoo or Western Springs sounds good.
Lexidore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lexidore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2010 at 7:37pm
Well I tell you what Zoo on Saturday afternoon would be awesome! So how about those that are keen

Zoo @ say 1:30 on the 10th April, partners more than welcome coz I know Antz will really wanna goto the Zoo lol, but will also only really be keen if other partners come.

I am also keen to do another meetup somewhere further south or more central in the morning so those that can't make it to the zoo, Let me know some other ideas for a morning tea

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>